• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat XL Steam pricing/ revealed

prudislav

ss_26fb7b04b1c9a3f0f474d1c97bd0505602e6f2ca.1920x1080.jpg

its from KP2 steampage http://store.steampowered.com/app/524620/

Croash

Great upgrade price, at least for me (only bought the original without DLC for less than $15).

Looking forward to it.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I'm assuming the new netcode is being patched in for free for existing owners same as it was for the consoles yes?

Spinky

Netkode improvements are free with the balance patch, and on PS4 it improved things IMMENSELY. I was stunned. Up until that point it felt like an NRS game with good online was an unobtainable dream.

From what I've heard it's the same for PC now, too.
Irrationally upset it doesn't say koming in October
Your avatar goes well with this.

City 17

Thanks based Qloc.

It was going to be my last purchase from WB, but if the netcode and other stuff gets fixed I might buy KP2.

Nzyme32

I had the impression that the PC version was a dumpster fire at release and haven't really followed it at all. But that seems good enough to jump in just for the story mode and such.

The whole situation has been turned around thanks to QLOC's updated version which was free to try several weeks back as a beta. That update for MKX will be free and launches the same day as XL is out. The update improves and fixes everything that was an issue.

fernoca

The whole situation has been turned around thanks to QLOC's updated version which was free to try several weeks back as a beta. That update for MKX will be free and launches the same day as XL is out. The update improves and fixes everything that was an issue.
Though QLOC fixed most stuff already last year. This is just a continuation of that with the stuff that was missing (new characters, net code, etc.).

Top Bottom