• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most awesomely f*cked up scene in a movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking, violent, out of left field, and above all ENTERTAINING. Moments where you went wtf holy shit.... Awesome.

Heres a few good examples.

The Thing
Tries to use defibrillator on guy. Chest collapses and grows teeth. Bites off arms.

Burned alive, monsters head detaches and sprouts legs and eyes. Walks away.

Monster possesses man. Makes head split in two halves with teeth lengthwise. Chews on another guys face with new headmouth.

John Carpenter's Thing is absolutely amazing. So many great fucked up moments that make you think did I really just see that? Pure horror.

Thread wouldn't be complete without chest burster from Alien being mentioned. Modern horror lacks this sort of depraved imagination.

- J - D -

A Serbian Film

all of it, I guess.

Edit: actually, I overlooked the 'awesome' part of the thread title. A Serbian Film is not awesome. Don't fucking watch it.

Salmonax

Not the most awesome, but I think it's in the right category...

ahhhhh.gif

(Big Trouble in Little China)

daviyoung

Banned
Brain Dead (Dead Alive)

Rat monkey. Kung-fu priest. Zombie sex. Zombie baby. Lawnmower massacre. Blended head. Naked giant grandma.

The film that has it all.

The ending scene in Saw V. It's Saw I know..but it was still awesome and pretty fucked up. At the time I had never seen anything like that in a film.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
WonkersTHEWatilla said:
A Serbian Film

all of it, I guess.

Edit: actually, I overlooked the 'awesome' part of the thread title. A Serbian Film is not awesome. Don't fucking watch it.

Fuck I just read the Wikipeadia synopsis. Seven hells!

WonkersTHEWatilla said:
A Serbian Film

all of it, I guess.

Lol this.

A Serbian Film is one of the only movies that made me feel sick

SmokyDave

All of 'Tetsuo: The Iron Man' but especially the emergence of his big spinning metal erection.

Goddamn that's a great film.

The shit-eating scenes in 'Salo: 120 Days Of Sodom' made me realise I'm not quite as comfortable with excrement as I once believed.

The "buzz saw" scene from Watchmen made me feel faint. I just wasnt ready for it.
Unbelievably graphic.
The "mine field" scene from the last Rambo movie is probably the most awesome scene ever IMO. It made me laugh and cheer like an idiot :)

Chuckie

Tokyo Gore Police

Where the stripper...
Bites off the captive's dick and her lower body turns into a huge vagina with teeth.

And where the heroine has two chainsaws..
and cuts a guy into tiny pieces... and even cuts off all the skin of his face and when walking away steps on said face with her heels

There was this film I saw a long time ago and I haven't been able to find it since.

All I remember is this scene where a husband and wife are in a car accident and she is disabled as a result and unable to communicate.

The husband gets a carer for her and the carer goes down on her while she shits herself and there are all these fart noises and it's generally a bit gross.

Anyone know it?

Thoraxes

Antichrist

That scene where she like, beats his dick with that thing and makes him jizz blood as she rapes him.

That fucking movie.

I will never look at Willem Dafoe the same again.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
moop2000 said:
Reservoir Dogs. You know what I'm talking about.

Also, that time Sarah Silverman got punched in the face.

Gotta love doing the dance with the bro's in a club

The Cell.

That scene when J Lo gets her intestines pulled out of her while she's in the serial killer's mind. I think it was her character anyway.

Monocle

I definitely agree with the OP about Alien's chest burster scene. Here are some of my other favorites, not all of them violent.

Pulp Fiction - Watch speech, pawn shop scene.

Reservoir Dogs - Ear scene.

The Silence of the Lambs - All the scenes with Buffalo Bill and his project.

Hannibal - Dinner scene.

Oldboy - The whole ending.

Seven - The box.

Sin City - When Marv feeds Kevin's dog.

Osietra

Banned
Not awesome, but really disturbing, was the bit in Poltergeist when they're trying to communicate with the little girl, and its implied that she's being raped by something was actually pretty upsetting.

Grinchy

Banned
Thoraxes said:
Antichrist

That scene where she like, beats his dick with that thing and makes him jizz blood as she rapes him.

That fucking movie.

I will never look at Willem Dafoe the same again.
OMG that fucking movie

that fucking movie

edit- wow i seriously wrote "that fucking movie" just based on you mentioning the scene. Then i read the rest of your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom