Mother in the UK was arrested in front her kids for misgendering a trans person on Twitter.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
No the UK authorities need to be made to understand.

Perhaps a global economic crisis will pressure the UK populace into action. The abuses of the UK government need to stop, and the UK citizens must take to the streets.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
The article itself says that court papers reference a "campaign of targeted harassment" consisting of motivated by her transgender status, as well as the fact that she had created multiple accounts to do it.

The characterization that she was arrested simply for misgendering or disgagreeing comes directly from the woman being arrested herself and no one else. I'm not claiming to know exactly what was said, but I do know you have to be a fucking idiot to just take this woman's word at face value on this. She's clearly a nutjob who was obsessed with bothering this person at the very least.
Court papers, i.e. the allegations by the complainant, who appears to be yet another professional victimhood activist based on her other activities as pointed out by @DocONally.

Here's the specific excerpt that you are referencing:

"High Court papers obtained by The Mail on Sunday detail how Mrs Scottow is accused of a 'campaign of targeted harassment' against Miss Hayden, allegedly motivated by her 'status as a transgender woman'.

The papers claim that, as a 'toxic' debate raged online over plans to allow people to 'self-ID' as another gender, Mrs Scottow tweeted 'defamatory' messages about Miss Hayden.

She is also alleged to have used accounts in two names to 'harass, defame, and publish derogatory and defamatory tweets' about Miss Hayden, including referring to her as male, stating she was 'racist, xenophobic and a crook' and mocking her as a 'fake lawyer'."

You are citing allegations.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2013
This sounds like something that would happen if Stalin, Mussolini, Hitler, Mao, etc., had the internet early on in their rise.

lmao some of you on this fucking forum holy shit
What do you mean some of you? That's a new member who's not reflective of the forum. You know this, I know this, we all know this.

Then again, you're just here to quote that and act like this is the norm, since you only post once in a blue moon. You're not clever.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2017
Court papers, i.e. the allegations by the complainant, who appears to be yet another professional victimhood activist based on her other activities as pointed out by @DocONally.

"High Court papers obtained by The Mail on Sunday detail how Mrs Scottow is accused of a 'campaign of targeted harassment' against Miss Hayden, allegedly motivated by her 'status as a transgender woman'.

The papers claim that, as a 'toxic' debate raged online over plans to allow people to 'self-ID' as another gender, Mrs Scottow tweeted 'defamatory' messages about Miss Hayden.

She is also alleged to have used accounts in two names to 'harass, defame, and publish derogatory and defamatory tweets' about Miss Hayden, including referring to her as male, stating she was 'racist, xenophobic and a crook' and mocking her as a 'fake lawyer'."

These are more then allegations if it's all online mate there's a record of it. That's most likely why she was arrested to start with. Plus the DM did not even reach out to the claimant for a comment and ran with the story .

Dec 15, 2011
Are Pakistanis the only ones committing rape ? Funny you signal them out solely
I got their reference. Given that, due to fear of being labelled racists, the crimes of a Pakistani organised rape gang were overlooked by authorities.

The world is actually pretty straightforward when you don't rely on identity politics for arguments.

For everything else, jump immediately to whataboutism and play the victim when your disengenuous organised-rape-handwaving efforts get called out for disgusting sham that they are.

Dec 15, 2011
Yeah find another news source if that's who you choose to shape your world view , I'd rather give Trump a click
For someone who cried, multiple times, of the 'lynching' reported by TMZ of an [identity politics approved] person - that has yet to be proven..
..your handwaving of organised child-rape in this thread is about as disgustingly hypocritical as I've seen anywhere on this site.

And I also recall in a thread that reported on an issue affecting both muslims and jews, how your laser focus on one and determination to refuse to acknowledge the other was staggering.

Whatever belief you are practicing, it has no understanding of the words ethics, morals or equality.
Expect to reap what you sow.

Jul 16, 2017
For someone who cried, multiple times, of the 'lynching' reported by TMZ of an [identity politics approved] person - that has yet to be proven..
..your handwaving of organised child-rape in this thread is about as disgustingly hypocritical as I've seen anywhere on this site.

And I also recall in a thread that reported on an issue affecting both muslims and jews, how your laser focus on one and determination to refuse to acknowledge the other was staggering.

Whatever belief you are practicing, it has no understanding of the words ethics, morals or equality.
Expect to reap what you sow.
Show me where I've handwaved it , I've pointed out it's not a crime unique to Pakistani gangs . You just can't handle that it's true .

Jan 29, 2005
NYC
Reporting seems one-sided. This is clearly not a case of simple misgendering, she had multiple accounts dedicated to a campaign of harassment, the substance of which is wholly avoided in this article, but which clearly extends far beyond simply using the wrong pronouns. My bullshit detector is screaming.

Short of libel and threats, you should be more or less able to say whatever you want on Twitter, at least legally. They can ban you if they feel you're violating their TOS but I don't think you should be arrested.

My bullshit detector went off as well, but when I saw the name Stephanie Hayden, I'm rethinking that stance. This seems to be a pattern with her and I'm wondering what her concept of "harassment campaign" actually means.

Jan 11, 2016

Which is why I am not claiming to know exactly what was said or done, I am merely pointing out -- correctly -- that there is absolutely nothing corroborating this woman's account of her arrest and you have to be fucking retarded if you believe her at face value on her word alone.

I'm not saying she deserved to be arrested, and I said pretty clearly short of libel or threats I think it's Twitter's job to police and not the law, but the idea that all she did was accidentally misgender a transwoman or that this was about a single post is patently ridiculous.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2014
I was thinking that maybe the best way to handle cases like this where morons harass people online isn't to arrest em but just have the cops turn up at their door and punch em in the teeth. It would save time and money and I imagine a good hard punch in the teeth would teach these morons to shut the fuck up.

Dec 15, 2011
Show me where I've handwaved it , I've pointed out it's not a crime unique to Pakistani gangs . You just can't handle that it's true .
Even now, your only effort is whataboutism. Avoid, deflect, deny. But cry cry cry cry cry when [approved identity politics] is slighted. You suddenly have no issue on the validity of the origin of the report.
Your own repeated actions, across a variety of topics, demonstrate that you motivation for how you behave is based on race.
This is a mentality of racsim.
Which you're now cominbining on the topic of organised child rape in the most unethical way possible.

When you're handwaving organised child rape because of identity politics and you keep thinking weak whataboutism is a water-tight excuse for your disgustingly immoral behaviour then you are by far one of the most heinously bigotted people on the site.

It's not up to me to 'prove' your shitty handwaving and whataboutism. It's here in this thread, and others.
If you have a point to make, you can make it without doing the dodge-and-jab bullshit you think equates to discussion.

Jul 16, 2017
Even now, your only effort is whataboutism. Avoid, deflect, deny. But cry cry cry cry cry when [approved identity politics] is slighted. You suddenly have no issue on the validity of the origin of the report.
Your own repeated actions, across a variety of topics, demonstrate that you motivation for how you behave is based on race.
This is a mentality of racsim.
Which you're now cominbining on the topic of organised child rape in the most unethical way possible.

When you're handwaving organised child rape because of identity politics and you keep thinking weak whataboutism is a water-tight excuse for your disgustingly immoral behaviour then you are by far one of the most heinously bigotted people on the site.

It's not up to me to 'prove' your shitty handwaving and whataboutism. It's here in this thread, and others.
If you have a point to make, you can make it without doing the dodge-and-jab bullshit you think equates to discussion.
You still have not shown me handwaving anything , stick to one topic at a time I know it can get hard trying to throw mud but keep it consistent. Funny you accuse me of whataboutism when your boy is using this as a proxy to talk about Pakistani rape gangs , which they have nothing in common but any chance to bring race into this seems okay when it's done by your side .

Why don't you try reading the thread first before you insert your delusions

Jun 2, 2013
Austria
I hate all of this so much. It is all just so absolutely exhausting for me. :messenger_pensive:

As a trans woman, I of course feel for the struggles other trans people go through. I've been through all of it with the exception of physical violence. It can be a very difficult existence, and one I would wish on no one.

I also feel for the struggles that gender-critical women go through as well...feeling like their safe places are being invaded and such. Some of these women have real anxiety and anger toward men, most likely due to something awful happening to them at some point in their past. As we've seen lately in the news at Gamestop, not all trans women are the same...and as much as we may all profess to feel like women on the inside, an angry outlier may yet be capable of showing stereotypically masculine aggression. It's certainly not the norm, but it could happen...which creates fear, even if widely unfounded.

Being misgendered sucks. It feels awful, and depending on the mental state of an individual, it can edge those unstable enough closer to suicide. Still, there are far more effective ways of dealing with it rather than allowing it to fuel angry outrage. Anger and trying to silence opposing views usually only makes things worse in the long run in many different ways...

The last thing the world needs is for the discord that happened between this forum and "the other place" to further become a wide-spread global phenomenon.
Judging from your picture I’d definitely adress you as woman. However, that Gamestop person was really a special type of character and looked like having more testosterone than the even an average male has.
Sometimes mistakes happen, sometimes it is intentional. In the end its best to develop a natural ignorance toward ignorant people. Only then you can be truly free, since diversity starts with the mind afer all and you cant force people to think differently.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011
You still have not shown me handwaving anything..
Your immediate response to mention of a gang Pakistani child-rapists was whataboutism. You then attempted to dismiss the source of the information. Handwaving.
This is far from an isolated instance of your identity politics being put front and centre over things that most regular human beings possess such as morals, empathy, compassion and a basic understanding of right and wrong.

If you think you can bluff your way through this latest bout of disgusting, immoral rhetoric then you're already too late.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2017
Your immediate response to mention of a gang Pakistani child-rapists was whataboutism. You then attempted to dismiss the source of the information. Handwaving.
This is far from an isolated instance of your identity politics being put front and centre over things that most regular human beings possess such as morals, empathy, compassion and a basic understanding of right and wrong.

If you think you can bluff your way through this latest bout of disgusting, immoral rhetoric then you're already too late.
Are you blind ,

The fact that Pakistani Gangs where brought into the argument is whataboutism I don't see you calling that out . Two completely different legal cases in two different parts of the country by two different police forces and local authorities. There is no connection in an capacity.

Source of information lol

Don't make me laugh. Let me post what's on that guys wiki page for you .

Watson's career emerged through his work for conspiracy theorist and radio host Alex Jones. As editor-at-large of Jones' website InfoWars.com he helped promote fake news[11] and conspiracy theories such as the claim that 9/11 was an inside job, the chemtrail conspiracy theory, the New World Order and the Illuminati. Subsequently reaching a significant audience, both Watson and Jones altered their focus. Presently their commentary is mainly focused on criticizing feminism, Islam, and left-wing politics.[12] Watson also contributes to Infowars' talk radio program The Alex Jones Show, where he occasionally either hosts or co-hosts. Watson has been working on Infowars.com since October 2002.[13]
An Alt right fake news personality. But that's beside the point , Pakistani Gangs are a thing but it does not in any way have a connection to the police arresting a known harrasser

Dec 15, 2011
No, I am holding you accountable for your voluntary actions whilst you try and slither away and squeal about how "I wouldn't downplay organised child-rape if someone else hadn't mentioned organised child-rape in the first place!".

Nope. You don't get to pretend your own actions magically vanish just because.
You were happy to acknowledge it when it suited you. Now all of a sudden you hope to pass blame because your disgustingly immoral position gets called out.

So, what do you do?
You just apply more immorality and bluff - and try to make out anyone challenging you is wrong.

I told you, it's too late for you to bluff your way out of this. Your moral posturing is mere demonstration of how you have no idea what morals actually look like.
Using lynching and violence to score idealogical points is a shitty practice - but you do it all the time.
Using child-rape-gangs to score ideological points - that's a pretty damn hard line to cross, but you danced right over it like Rudolf Nureyev.

Your remarks in this thread were made by you. Of your own free will.
You are reaping what you have sown.

Last edited: