New patch on StarWars day.
We are happy to announce a big update to Motorsport Manager as an early Christmas present.
The Everyones a Winner update includes the all-new 2D mode, letting players switch instantly between the 2D and 3D visual of the race.
The 2D mode will also enable lower spec laptops and desktops to run the game by changing the full 3D race engine for a less graphically intensive overhead view.
We have been listening closely to the community and have also included a number of bug fixes based on your feedback - yes this includes blue flag fixes.
Everyones a Winner is a free update and will download automatically from 15th December.
But that is not all, we can also reveal that Steam Workshop will go live in February 2017! Were working hard on making sure that players can create, manage and search for exciting user-generated content, opening up the game to the community.
- Fixed an issue where some teams would pick too many risky parts
- Fixed an issue where too many cars would run out of fuel before the end of a race
- Improved AI pit strategies
- Fixed an issue where a significant number of cars would break down near the end of the race
- Blue flags no longer slow cars down but they do move out of the way
- Fix to database importing on Linux machines without en-US locale installed