• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mountain Dew Xbox One Promotion - www.every2minutes.com

The Flash

Banned
My dew is ready

balloon-shop-mountain-dew-o.gif

Caayn

Seeing this promotion. I'm already starting to fear the doritos/mountain dew promotions for the next Halo game :(

I actually won my Xbox 360 through a "Once every hour" promotion by Pepsi prior to launch. Received the system ahead of time. Played that contest like crazy since they would give you a free code every hour after completing a survey.

I'm sure some others from Canada GAF will remember that.

Won my Xbox 360 October 22nd, 2005 at 2:30 am. Barely slept until I won.

BOTEC

Cool. I got my 360 from this promotion last time (although that was every 10minutes or something). Signed up again, will buy doritos with lunch from now on. Let's see what happens.

The beauty of the Canadian version was that they had to adhere to "No purchase necessary" rules. So you could get a pin from the site every hour as long as you filled out a survey. So good.

Please come to Canada again.

So is there gonna be branded Dew cans/bottles like Coke points?

Dew is about the only American soda my wife enjoys. I traded in all vices for carbonated bevs and can swap to Dew if these pop up on the Diet variant. Maybe. Diet Dew tastes pretty bad.

iammeiam

Someone forgot to replace the Latin.

This seems a little different. Not sure what "Nightly Auctions" are.

It sounds like the auctions will only happen at night, with one ending every two minutes during the nightly auction timeframe. The FAQ is pretty interesting, with the different prize tiers. The strategies for when to bid how many points should provide entertainment.

The beauty of the Canadian version was that they had to adhere to "No purchase necessary" rules. So you could get a pin from the site every hour as long as you filled out a survey. So good.

Yup, I never bought any Pepsi products. Kept getting those free codes and playing them, took about a week of hardcore playing to finally win.

The Flash

Banned

If you're close to the border you could drive over and grab some if necessary.

jaypah

Ah, this takes me back.....to not winning a 360 and having to stand in the cold in front of BestBuy over night for the Nov. 18th relaunch. Maybe this time the wife and I will be lucky. Already won a WiiU!

sangreal

This isn't nearly as good as the every10minutes promotion where you could get an entry for every email address you entered

Top Bottom