• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Movie Bob Fired from The Escapist... again.

Piku_Ringo

Banned

A salute to the size of the harpoon needed to bring this Whale down.
NEuZCUm.png

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
People get to invested in these YouTube people, I like his stuff just fine. Good stuff to watch when taking a dump like most YouTube shit.

teezzy

Banned
I remember back when he was Game Overthinker on ScrewAttack and he made this video about how people who play video games should dress better and focus on nutrition, yet meanwhile he was this obese dude in a trenchcoat and Castlevania tshirt

Was the funniest, least self aware thing, I never forgot it

Last edited:

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
I remember back when he was Game Overthinker on ScrewAttack and he made this video about how people who play video games should dress better and focus on nutrition, yet meanwhile he was this obese dude in a trenchcoat and Castlevania tshirt

Was the funniest, least self aware thing, I never forgot it
I mean he isn't wrong but he's not the guy who should be saying it. 🤷‍♂️

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Made the mistake of following him on twitter, one night and my twitter is filled with garbage. Yeah I'll stick with the vids, I dont care what these YouTube people think besides the small little piece of entrainment in the 10 min video.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
The Escapist .... now that's a name I haven't heard in a very long time.

And therefore I suppose that's the reason I have no clue who this guy is / was.

teezzy

Banned
Hes the kind of dude who prides himself in how much he dislikes sports games and first person shooters. Considers himself a real intellectual as a result. I cant stand people like that
Especially a dude who's clearly in his late 40s or older

brap

Banned
Hes the kind of dude who prides himself in how much he dislikes sports games and first person shooters. Considers himself a real intellectual as a result. I cant stand people like that
Especially a dude who's clearly in his late 40s or older
Because "jocks" at his school liked FPS and sports games. He still gets upset about the people that bullied him 30 years ago. Wish I could find those old screenshots.
tumblr_n6ypjwl8Ec1qbvj0oo1_400.png

nush

Gold Member
Because "jocks" at his school liked FPS and sports games. He still gets upset about the people that bullied him 30 years ago. Wish I could find those old screenshots.
tumblr_n6ypjwl8Ec1qbvj0oo1_400.png

That will do, most of these soy boy SJWs are just bitter about being bullied. So they align themselves with minority groups as they think they are allies except they are just making a sports team pick out of the last kids that would be picked for a sports team anyway.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
So sad to see this fat sack of hate jobless. I'm sure he'll land on his feet somewhere. Or he won't and he'll just disappear even further up his own ass.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I watched some of his reviews a few years ago, because he put a lot of thought and work into them. They were compelling. That's all well and good, but after he gave Godzilla King of the Monsters a 10/10, I didn't know how to relate to his tastes anymore.
I mean, I respect his opinion and him for giving it though, 100%.

Last edited:

MilkLizard

How's Trump stealing summer and other holiday shit? Is he like some orange Grinch or something? We don't have Trump here but our summer sucked too but we blame some virus or something not the fucking president. Makes no sense...

Piku_Ringo

Banned
How's Trump stealing summer and other holiday shit? Is he like some orange Grinch or something? We don't have Trump here but our summer sucked too but we blame some virus or something not the fucking president. Makes no sense...

Cuz Orange Mang is pure evil incarnate. Or haven't ya heard?

Rubik8

I don’t have a huge problem with the guy. Some of his content is entertaining, some is crap. Whatever. I don’t agree with every opinion he has, but that goes for everyone.

Tschumi

Dunno him. Remember the thumbnail on The Escapist. Speaking of the Escapist, i miss that forum, i had some really bling icons below my avatar~

I watched a bit of one of his videos linked earlier in this thread.. looks like another fast speaking escapist creator without the charm of yahtzee.. like with yahtzee, i care very little.

A classic.

For the record i could and would but i wouldn't enjoy it. Macdonalds chicken mcnuggets should be white all the way through, but more and more these days they seem to have little chunks of disgusting to ruin my day~

Last edited by a moderator:

JCK75

I really like Jeremy Hambly as a person, but holy crap that guy can turn 30 seconds worth of information into a 10 minute stretch like a pro..
I try to hang with him but he kills my ADHD.

Top Bottom