• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Movie scenes that make you shed a tear

wjwohBy.gif
Good Will Hunting

When Chuckie stops one last time at Wills house to pick him up, but finds out that he’s finally gone to realize his dream.
It’s such a bittersweet feeling and hits close to home.
Well, I think prolly a lot of people can relate to it in the way the their own friendships evolved.
hwO2e-.gif

True. Cannot but agree with you

JimiNutz

Banned
Loads of good picks in here.
I have a particularly soft spot for WWII scenes.

This scene from Schindlers List is particularly emotive:

Edit: Fuck posted already but it's so good that it probably deserves to be on this page anyway.

Last edited:

Qwell

Love this movie, such a shame that James Cameron hasn't approved the remaster for release yet (just like True Lies). I did a presentation on this scene including the CPR scene after this for my english class in high school.

Shelbutt

I'm an emotional person so I'm gonna hide all mine cause mine might be a little long hhaa

Obvious "UP" and "Toy Story 3"

One of my first heartbreaks

I don't care what anyone says, I fucking love this movie and Ken Watanabe is amazing and I just love him so much

When she says "we're gonnabe ok" and he lets go....ugh. I'm not going to lie, I don't think I've cried harder at a movie in a long time since this moment. I knew that Tony was gonna die and all but I didn't expect the rest of it. An end of an era

The classic

Marley's death in Marley in me killed me, but not the movie. I read the book after it came out and I remember sitting in my room at 4am finishing it S O B B I N G. So It can go here too I suppose

Yes I cried over a CGI Dinosaur. Leave me alone.

Here's a bonus clip. From one of my most favorite movies with Robin Williams. Doesn't make me cry but does make me emotional.

Basically any of the interviews which happen before the Band of Brothers episodes. Those interviews destroy me every time. I think they're all gone now too.

Top Bottom