• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mr. Robot season_2.0 |OT| We Would Care, Bill - Wednesdays on USA

CRS

Mr. Robot is a Fall show now, wow. Part of me makes me happy, other part of me makes me sad as I loved watching it in the Summer.

Fuck I miss this show. Loves Bobby Cannavale's screen presence in Boardwalk, not sure how he fits into Mr Robot though. Excited to find out.

The Mr. Robot page posted this:
18582044_1478274882239450_5954895030272989962_n.jpg
Now, from what it looks like, the graffiti seems to say “小红车” which about translates to "small red car".

Anyone remember any small red cars being of importance in the show?

Apparently the episode titles for season 3 have been released (per spoilerstv).

eps3.0 power-saver-mode.h
eps3.1 undo.gz
eps3.2 legacy.so
eps3.3 m3tadatapar2
eps3.4 runtime-err0r.r00
eps3.5 kill-pr0cess.inc
eps3.6 fredrick+tanya.chk
eps3.7 dont-delte-me.ko
eps3.8 stage3.torrent
eps3.9 shutdown-r

Some very interesting titles.
Stage 3 seems to suggest that Stage 2 has successfully executed.

hydruxo

The Mr. Robot twitter is posting a bunch of cryptic stuff right now

Here's what they've tweeted so far:

D3Mocr4cy is coming 2 the
The races m33t from the hom1cid4l bitchin' th4t goes down
Through the Squall5 of Hate
he4rt of Chevr01et
1'm junk but I'm 5ti11 holding up
8ut 1'm stubborn As those garBage Bags
of th3 Sermon on tH3 M0unt1
th4t th1s a1n't 3xaCtly re4l, 0r 1t's real but 1t a1N't exactly
It's cominG from th3 f3eL
O m1ghty Ship 0f 5tate!
I'M 5ent1menta1, if y0u knOw wh4t 1 mean I
th4t goeZ down 1N every kitCh3n
from the 8rave, the b0ld, the bAttered
th4t the h3art Has got 2 op3n in a fundam3ntAl Way
the gracE Of God in the dEs3rt h3r3
AmeRica f1rst, th3 cr4Dle
W3'1l be go1ng d0wn
Am3n 1t's coming like the tidal flOOd ben34th the lunar 5way
- ”Democracy" by Leonard Cohen

Vectorman

Banned
It begins.

Vol 3 available

Also available on Spotify and Apple Music.

Where's my Angela 'Everybody Wants to Rule the World' single?!

Anyways, I'm supremely excited to see what this season holds. Everything is on the table at this point. Kinda shocked they are still adding more characters at this point but it's sounding like more people are gonna be dying this season. Either way, can't wait.

Yo, I'm watching season 1. I'm on episode 5. Can someone explain to me what is going on with the Angela and boyfriend subplot up to that point? I don't quite understand what all is going on there. I just got to the part where
they break up and Angela appears back at her dad's house.

Phrynobatrachus

Neo Member
Yo, I'm watching season 1. I'm on episode 5. Can someone explain to me what is going on with the Angela and boyfriend subplot up to that point? I don't quite understand what all is going on there. I just got to the part where
they break up and Angela appears back at her dad's house.

They are being blackmailed by Cisco - the guy on the street who passes out his "music" CD. He forces Ollie to admit to cheating on Angela, and also steals all of their identity information. He wants Angela to take the CD to AllSafe and infect them, which she does using Ollie's login/computer.

They are being blackmailed by Cisco - the guy on the street who passes out his "music" CD. He forces Ollie to admit to cheating on Angela, and also steals all of their identity information. He wants Angela to take the CD to AllSafe and infect them, which she does using Ollie's login/computer.

OHHH my god that's who that is LOL

I completely forgot about that guy.

CRS

Well Cisco wants Ollie to do it but he won't so Angela does it for him, using Ollie's credentials. She does it because her personal information and mainly her father's information we're compromised through Ollie's infected laptop. On top of revenge for Ollie cheating on her and being a dumbass.

Well Cisco wants Ollie to do it but he won't so Angela does it for him, using Ollie's credentials. She does it because her personal information and mainly her father's information we're compromised through Ollie's infected laptop. On top of revenge for Ollie cheating on her and being a dumbass.

Didn't they also have nudes of her?

Top Bottom