• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mr. Robot season_3.0 |OT| Alexa, What Are the Berenstein Bears? - Wednesdays on USA

CRS

topp3sk3.png

bjh3ciw.png

03Ad1Zp.png

IHnzVOr.png

ZVmY2Y3.png

GvRhzAB.png

CRS

Best viewed in Light Theme.

I'll add more stuff (OST, interviews, reviews, etc.) in the media section as the season goes on.

Thanks and enjoy!

Is there a good summary/recap of season 2 out there? Haven't watched it since it aired live and while I really liked it, I've forgotten a lot of details.

Realeza

Banned
Crazy theory: Elliot's been in a comma since his father pushed him out of the window, and all the shit's been a dream.

mnannola

Is there a synopsis of what the hell happened with Tyrell's character in season 2? I really can't remember anything except for the first episode or two.

Arkeband

Banned
Hopefully S3 is a little tighter narratively than S2, which was kind of mess. There were a few genius episodes lost in a sea of “hoohoo this will confuse the audience hoohoo” bullshit.

Chris R

Yeah, I'm going to have re-watch Season 2. No idea what happened anymore.

I only made it through the first five or six episodes before I lost steam.

Hoping USA has made S2 available on demand on my DVR box so I can watch them all before catching up on S3.

chefbags

I only made it through the first five or six episodes before I lost steam.

Hoping USA has made S2 available on demand on my DVR box so I can watch them all before catching up on S3.

If you got amazon prime, s2 is up there to watch on prime video for free.

hydruxo

Can't wait! Count me as one of those who loved S2, more than S1 in many cases. I enjoyed the
Elliot in prison twist.

Edwardo

So pumped for the new season. I really should have rewatched one and two, but didn't have the time recently. Might try to find a recap or just rewatch the last couple episodes before it airs tonight.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Mr. Robot Season 2 Soundtrack.

US and UK territories got two separate pressings. US is Red Vinyl with Black Splatter and UK is Clear Vinyl with White and Red Splatter.

Both are $41 shipped and have the same extras.

Jnumj0hl.jpg

Lakeshore [US]

ANKqo30l.jpg

Invada [UK]

Top Bottom