• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MSFT Press Conference Line Up revealed?? Remedy reveals all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this has any credibility but i found this at the remedy forums.

http://twitter.com/GameFork

-Is pixel-blurred and gob smacked. APB could well be a GTA killer. MS is about to stun E3 with their lineup... Aah wel. back to gang design!!

-MS E3 big drops. Xbox Fluid - New Motion camera! Splinter Cell Conviction Halo ODST Alan Wake APB Metal Gear Solid 4 + Oxide (Show Finale)

-Yes. Metal gear solid + Oxide is one title.

-For the questions about MGS+O being show finale: Konami will announce a 360 exclusive (NOBODY outside of Kon has been told what this is)...

-.. After that they announce MGS4+O as a 360 exclusive. MS have also cut LostPlan2, AssCreed2, Bioshock 2, GTA.BAAFLC, to 3 min slots.

-E3: The Molyneux / Lionhead project "Richter" will show at E3. In fact, it will open it After Progress/xbla titles are shown

EDIT: Mods can you change the title please. This is in no way shape, form, or fashion from remedy.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
jizz1.gif

Wow if true!

JoJo13

Banned
Man, megatons have surely lost their clout these days.

It was pretty sad when the biggest megaton last year was a port from a previously exclusive title to merely being multiplatform (woo?), but now the big announcement is the port of a year old game? What happened to the days when true megatons occurred and shit went from one platform exclusively to another platform exclusively? now that shit was megaton. This? This is just MEH.

Can't wait for Don Mattrick to get interrupted at the last second @ E3 when Kojima comes on stage to announce a port! :lol

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
MGS4 is reason alone for EviLore to not touch the servers. No upgrades will withstand the fallout of such a megaton.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
JoJo13 said:

It was pretty sad when the biggest megaton last year was a port from a previously exclusive title to merely being multiplatform (woo?), but now the big announcement is the port of a year old game?
I don't believe it either. It would be pretty sad if this were true, like if Sony announced the Bioshock port at last year's E3.

Now, Konami has said that MGS5 will likely be multiplatform, so I can maybe see something like that happening exclusively at the conference. But not next month.

Edit: where did this Twitter come from exactly? :lol

Cday

Banned
Cat in the Hat said:
PLEASE BE TRUE

The post to follow will be epic.

Nah, it's so cliche by now to expect it that the people who would supply the meltdowns would know that's what we want. So they probably wouldn't even comment on it.

Averon

Are people really going to meltdown/gloat over a year old port? Unless this port have some significant extras, I don't see why people should meltdown. MGS4 on 360 has been a running joke/rumor for a while now.

Grecco

chubigans said:
I don't believe it either. It would be pretty sad if this were true, like if Sony announced the Bioshock port at last year's E3.

Now, Konami has said that MGS5 will likely be multiplatform, so I can maybe see something like that happening exclusively at the conference. But not next month.

Edit: where did this Twitter come from exactly? :lol

Metal Gear is still more important than Bioshock.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
-mgs4 + oxide is to bizarre to be made up :lol being that the 360 is my only console this gen, i hope its true!

-i had forgotten about APB. could definitely be a show stealer

-where is forza 3?

JoJo13 said:

It was pretty sad when the biggest megaton last year was a port from a previously exclusive title to merely being multiplatform (woo?), but now the big announcement is the port of a year old game? What happened to the days when true megatons occurred and shit went from one platform exclusively to another platform exclusively? now that shit was megaton. This? This is just MEH.

Can't wait for Don Mattrick to get interrupted at the last second @ E3 when Kojima comes on stage to announce a port! :lol

Really? you dont think FF 13 was a megaton or MGS4 will be one?

Could you name me some megatons from back in the day?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Why would MGS4 be this massive meltdown? It came out a year ago. This probably won't even release till end of this year. And I wouldn't be surprised if that MGS Oxide is an expansion of online, possible coop or something.

And dare I say, I notice no casual stuff in there... no 1 to 100, or whatever else they are planning.

SecretBonusPoint said:
Lets kill this before the 2nd page:

Yeah. APB aint anywhere near "review copy" yet, mate.

Whats the APB current build as of now? Do anyone know? Maybe its a E3 preview build? Maybe thats the year defining announcement on the cover of GI?

Thrakier

Uhm, the game is a year old now...why would this be a megaton? It's a nice thing if 360 owners can play this too and MGS2 and 1 weren't PS exclusive as well, so...? Where is the big thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom