• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

MSM platforms calls for political cleansing

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006

Also Tweeted without any moderation:

Even aside from impeachment and 25th Amendment talk, Trump will be an ex-president in 13 days. The fact is that getting rid of Trump is the easy part.

Cleansing the movement he commands, or getting rid of what he represents to so many Americans, is going to be something else.

Oh, look, real Nazis. Turns out it was the left all along.

ManofOne

Plus Member
Nov 4, 2020
So when someone spray paints in red. Racist Pig on a business, or a home, or threatens to beat someone out of their house for "gentrification" that doesn't require cleansing.

I don't support the nonsense yesterday but goddamn these networks are becoming transparent everyday.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
Repost: Beanie Man analyses the Democrats ramping up rhetoric and not reconciling with the Republican party:

75+ Million voters and untold numbers of those who are going to be caught up points to hard times ahead.

Last edited:
Reactions: infinitys_7th

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
The media can only be confident to float an idea like this if they know they've got enough support from fascists. They couldn't appeal to Republicans like this.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: DeepEnigma

cryptoadam

Banned
Feb 21, 2018
You don't know how much mileage the left and MSM are going to take out of this capitol stunt from yesterday. This is basically going to be 9/11 patriot act level probably, but turned against MAGA/conservatives rather than terrorists.

A bit of window damage and a little bit of trashing the place has been the biggest boon to Democrats. They gonna beat this dead horse into the ground.

Anyways people over property and the capitol building has insurance amrite.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
The media can only be confident to float an idea like this if they know they've got enough support from fascists. They couldn't appeal to Republicans like this.

Some blonde bitch on CNBC was asking a guy who supported Trump if he is culpable and would pay what amounts to restitution by donating to Trump critics. It's spreading at all levels.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
You don't know how much mileage the left and MSM are going to take out of this capitol stunt from yesterday. This is basically going to be 9/11 patriot act level probably, but turned against MAGA/conservatives rather than terrorists.

A bit of window damage and a little bit of trashing the place has been the biggest boon to Democrats. They gonna beat this dead horse into the ground.

And every single Republican will remember the last 4 years and all the double standards. Unfair doesn't come close to what we're witnessing. I've never seen the like of it before. I can only see bloodshed in the future.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
Some blonde bitch on CNBC was asking a guy who supported Trump if he is culpable and would pay what amounts to restitution by donating to Trump critics. It's spreading at all levels.
The old "You are Bad! Give me your Money!" shakedown.

Apologize to crybullies and pay them will only give them Vampiric powers over you for the rest of your life.

No thanks.

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006

I know exactly. I've been saying that since yesterday when Democrats and idiots on here started pretending this was a coup and comparing it to Pearl Harbor and 9/11.

I guess time will tell what the armband color they give Trump supporters will be.

Dec 15, 2011
How dare the media call out fascism. What's next? Stopping racism?
No. Dirtbags supporting acts of terrorism - so long as it's for their favoured politics.

Guess what? That's you.

Ooopsie! I just reminded everyone how you support terrorism and therefore how your take on anything political or moral is objectively worthless.

Maybe you need to evaluate whether you are one of the baddies?

I believe I've made it abundantly clear what Horns is.

Last edited:

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
Republicans have just shown they're cowards. All the good work Trump had done to undermine the PC culture is going to be completely wiped away by these spineless people. Stand tall and refuse to bow to these fascists or lose everything.

Last edited:

Horns

I drop hot takes hoping you'll argue with me. Just ignore me.
Jun 23, 2010
Do you have any recommendations on a final solution to the fascism?
See article. We need to have some conversations as a country. Denial is just the first step.
You just said you wanted the US to hand Trump over to a 3rd world shithole country, implicitly for torture and death.

Maybe you need to evaluate whether you are one of the baddies?
The law and order party insists that there be law and order. It's called extradition. There's a process for in place and we already have agreements in place with Iraq.
Ooh maybe you can round us up in trains and send us to reeducation camps. I bet if we concentrate real hard in these camps we can learn racism bad.
That victimhood complex. I have not heard a single person come close to saying anything like this...well except for those with that complex.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
Cleasing is a very poor choice of words, when describing a section of any population, what the actual fuck
It's accurate. That is literally what they are calling for

See article. We need to have some conversations as a country. Denial is just the first step.
Oh here comes the left asking for a "conversation". This should be good

Last edited:

ExpandKong

Banned
Jan 9, 2018

The law and order party insists that there be law and order. It's called extradition. There's a process for in place and we already have agreements in place with Iraq.

That victimhood complex. I have not heard a single person come close to saying anything like this...well except for those with that complex.

No thanks, we spent the last seven months seeing the kinds of conversations your side likes to have.

ManofOne

Plus Member
Nov 4, 2020

Horns I don't want to dogpile on you man but by chance did you find that woman or man yet?

ManofOne

Plus Member
Nov 4, 2020
Or tea tree oil, dont wash your non descript genitalia with it tho

Yah......I obviously didn't do that........

sweating key and peele GIF

tillbot8

Aug 4, 2020

How can conversations be had if the Left have the power the quell wrong speak and actively do so? Do you understand the concept of how a pendulum works? You are a brown shirt but are too stupid and indoctrinated to realise it! Your comments earlier today will follow you forever! We won't forget.

Krappadizzle

Oct 4, 2011
No. Dirtbags supporting acts of terrorism - so long as it's for their favoured politics.

Guess what? That's you.

Ooopsie! I just reminded everyone how you support terrorism and therefore how your take on anything political or moral is objectively worthless.

Lol. Holy shit. Yeah fuck off with your hypocracy H Horns "Denial" indeed. Straight pathetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schrödinger's cat

rorepmE

Jan 20, 2019
Republic of Val Verde

Guess what? That's you.

Yup and they talk about wealth inequality growing all the time. The wealth gap! The wage gap! Blah blah blah.

Then you look at the places where these inequality in wealth exist in a stark visual contrast of a million dollar house and right in front of it are homeless tents.

It's all blue cities.

Jordan Peterson invited to speak at Chairman Mao Che Castro University. Cancelled due to security concerns!

The party of projection.

Last edited:

SinDelta

May 21, 2020
Where is the Democrat and liberal condemnation of this disgusting, vile and aborhent call for genocide?

Where is the conservative and Republican condemnation?

Under no situation is any language calling for the "cleansing" of population (hint it's always mass murder) ever acceptable especially from people who claim to be Americans and anti-Facist.

This is the exact stuff Adolph Hitler and his Nazi party called for and ultimately executed.

Last edited:

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
It’s funny how many people keep using the word fascism and have no idea what it means. Keep that idiocy shining nice and bright, please
Perhaps you just don't know how words can be used? You're getting accusations of fascistic behaviour mixed up with a governmental system led by a dictator. Now most people are referring to the former (I know I am) but after Biden is sworn in, perhaps the latter will also fit.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
Where is the Democrat and liberal condemnation of this disgusting, vile and aborhent call for genocide?

Where is the conservative and Republican condemnation?

Under no situation is any language calling for the "cleansing" of population (hint it's mass murder) ever acceptable especially from people who claim to be Americans and anti-Facist.

This is the exact stuff Adolph Hitler and his Nazi party called for and ultimately executed.
Exactly. What do they mean by 'cleansing'. It's the removal of something, either by internment or extermination. There's no real ambiguity there. It IS straight out of the Nazi playbook.

May 22, 2018
I'm confused. Are you taking them literally when they say cleansing? Because that is absurd.

They aren't talking about rounding people up and throwing them into camps. They are talking about getting rid of the childish and combative form of Republican politics that Trump ushered in.

Last edited:

finowns

May 10, 2009
I'm confused. Are you taking them literally when they say cleansing? Because that is absurd.

They aren't talking about rounding people up and throwing them into camps. They are talking about getting rid of the childish and combative form of Republican politics that Trump ushered in.
Awomen!

SinDelta

May 21, 2020

It's absurd they are talking about cleansing a population for their beliefs in America in the year 2021.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
Think about this. They're actively going to go to war against at least 74 million Americans. How is this going to tie in with contact tracing and getting access to vital and necessary things to help you live? Consider the implications.

Last edited:

tillbot8

Aug 4, 2020

You take tweets beyond literally to the point where you interpret something that isn't there. You are one of the last people on this site to give advice on context.

sackings

Jul 22, 2020
They are only going to enrage and inflame supporters with the bullshit they are spouting. People are so tired of being lied to

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
Amazing. The Left uses the tactics of the Antifasciste Aktion, paramilitary arm of the KPD German Communist Party, of the Weimar Republic and then go on to use the NSDAP language as a promise for the future to wield power.

Wow!

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011
And the cycle already begins again. No time to waste!
The riot-cheerleaders of 2020 who became the pearl-clutchers of one day in January 2021 have immediately returned to their relentless campaign of sowing division and dissent.

And the same hypocritical authoritarian weasels do their bidding.