• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

MSM platforms calls for political cleansing

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
I'm confused. Are you taking them literally when they say cleansing? Because that is absurd.

They aren't talking about rounding people up and throwing them into camps. They are talking about getting rid of the childish and combative form of Republican politics that Trump ushered in.

Yeah, cleansing political beliefs is something that is talked about everyday in modern politics. Just like when we say we want to holocaust poverty, rape racism, torture hate, and genocide poor education. Totally normal language.

x1
May 22, 2018
Yeah, cleansing political beliefs is something that is talked about everyday in modern politics. Just like when we say we want to holocaust poverty, rape racism, torture hate, and genocide poor education. Totally normal language.
Jesus christ man. They used the word "cleansing" to describe trying to get rid of the hostile politics that Trump ushered in and you start mentioning the holocaust and genocide. "Totally normal reaction"

You sound unhinged.

Last edited:
Reactions: e&e
Dec 15, 2011
Jesus christ man. They used the word "cleansing" to describe trying to get rid of the hostile politics that Trump ushered in and you start mentioning the holocaust and genocide. "Totally normal reaction"

You sound unhinged.
"I know I can't adequately reason with your examples, so allow me to rely on telepathy and repeat "bu bu Trump" remarks to show everyone how laughably limited my reasoning is.

Oh, and I'll chuck an insult out too - just to make it abundantly clear how low my standard of engagement is."

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006

You sound unhinged.

No one talks about cleansing ideologies or political parties. The language is right there surrounded by attempts at justification.

SinDelta

May 21, 2020

You sound unhinged.
The Nazi party talked about cleansing undersirables. This is no different.

Based on their insane rhetoric, views and actions the Democratic Party is increasingly looking like the reborn Fourth Reich.

Horns

I drop hot takes hoping you'll argue with me. Just ignore me.
Jun 23, 2010
No. Dirtbags supporting acts of terrorism - so long as it's for their favoured politics.

Guess what? That's you.

Ooopsie! I just reminded everyone how you support terrorism and therefore how your take on anything political or moral is objectively worthless.

I believe I've made it abundantly clear what Horns is.
My dude. That is literally Trump's quote about terrorists. Those are Trump's words. You're so bothered that you've brought this up in three different threads. LOLLOLOLLOL That is just unhinged.

You do realize that in order to make the claim that I support terrorism you need to show me individuals who were charged with terrorism.

Krappadizzle

Oct 4, 2011

• LOL
Reactions: infinitys_7th

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
These people have zero self awareness. They never stop to think why the MAGA crowd are so desperate for Trump. Sure Trump emboldened them but these people are sick of lockdowns, sick of not being able to work, all the woke bullshit which is leading us to the collapse of civilized society, etc... so just maybe if the dems would chill on all that garbage people wouldn't go to these extremes. But no let's "cleanse" them like the nazis instead.

INCUBASE

Jan 8, 2018

You sound unhinged.

Yeeeh, im not on this train of thought, the media have literally just been using statement that 'words matter' to condemn trump, u can't then throw 'cleasing' into the mix, and pass it off.

Remember, words matter

Surely this is obvious?, no matter which side u bat for.

Just my 2 cents

Last edited:

nyr88nyg

May 23, 2020
Perhaps you just don't know how words can be used? You're getting accusations of fascistic behaviour mixed up with a governmental system led by a dictator. Now most people are referring to the former (I know I am) but after Biden is sworn in, perhaps the latter will also fit.
Imagine these people living in a country with an actual dictator.. they’d shit their diapers real quick

Dec 15, 2011
My dude. That is literally Trump's quote about terrorists. Those are Trump's words. You're so bothered that you've brought this up in three different threads. LOLLOLOLLOL That is just unhinged.

You do realize that in order to make the claim that I support terrorism you need to show me individuals who were charged with terrorism.
Hey there pro-terrorist clown!

Remember how you endorsed acts of terrorism which objectively makes you pro-terrorist? (See, that's how things work. It's cute that you try and weasel your way out of the irredeemably credibility-destroying idignity of it but, hey, a cute pro-terrorist is still pro-terrorist)

I remember!! Here's yet another link of you doing it. ▶▶▶ CLICK HERE TO SEE HORNS ENDORSING TERRORIST ACTS ◀◀◀

OK, cool. Now that we know you've no credibility, morals, values, worth, or ethics ....

We can enjoy how you're so intellectually stunted that crying "bu bu Trump" for words and comments you freely made of your own volition only prove that you also don't have a single shred of honesty in your being either.
Of course, a lot of us already knew this from your last time in this community, before you fucked off for 18 months and slithered back in November. But it's important to show the newer faces what a pitiable waste of carbon you are.

OK. Good talk. See ya!

Last edited:

It's Jeff

Aug 28, 2015
ITT people with free access to dictionaries purposely misuse the word "fascism."

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Ryujin

Papa

Banned
Apr 25, 2009
He/him
Hey there pro-terrorist clown!

Remember how you endorsed acts of terrorism? I do! Here's yet another link of you doing it. CLICK HERE TO SEE HORNS ENDORSING TERRORIST ACTS

OK, cool. Now that we know you've no credibility, morals, values, worth, or ethics ....

We can enjoy how you're so intellectually stunted that crying "bu bu Trump" for words and comments you freely made of your own volition only prove that you also don't have a single shred of honesty in your being either.
Of course, a lot of us already knew this from your last time in this community, before you fucked off for 18 months and slithered back in November. But it's important to show the newer faces what a pitiable waste of carbon you are.

OK. Good talk. See ya!

lol you aren't kidding

Hawley should give a little, and put out the fire. These are very good people, but they are angry. They want to be heard, safely! See them, talk to them, make a deal.

Is this real life?

May 22, 2018
Yeeeh, im not on this train of thought, the media have literally just been using statement that 'words matter' to condemn trump, u can't then throw 'cleasing' into the mix, and pass it off.

Remember, words matter

Surely this is obvious?, no matter which side u bat for.

Just my 2 cents
I'm not saying the use of the word wasn't stupid. They could have obviously worded it better than that, but going immediately to "holocaust and genocide" at the hands of the Left is bonkers.

JayK47

Nov 2, 2019
This all feels so intentional and scripted. Weak security. Chaos. Then of course make it out to be the worst thing since... ever. And now let's go back to impeaching and making lists.

Horns

I drop hot takes hoping you'll argue with me. Just ignore me.
Jun 23, 2010

Pathetic how Trump's words about terrorists bothers so many.

• Fire
Reactions: e&e

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
This all feels so intentional and scripted. Weak security. Chaos. Then of course make it out to be the worst thing since... ever. And now let's go back to impeaching and making lists.
Yep. Something tells me CNN didn't have the same startled and surprised look on their face as they did when the election night switch happened.

Last edited:

INCUBASE

Jan 8, 2018
I'm not saying the use of the word wasn't stupid. They could have obviously worded it better than that, but going immediately to "holocaust and genocide" at the hands of the Left is bonkers.

Well hate to say it, but thats instantly where almost everyone's mind jumps to, hearing the word 'cleasing', hence why, as is fair to say, words matter, especially considering the dust hasn't even settled yet, wounds are still open.

These are people in power, they know the game by now.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: SinDelta

DeepBreath87

Jun 15, 2019
You don't know how much mileage the left and MSM are going to take out of this capitol stunt from yesterday. This is basically going to be 9/11 patriot act level probably, but turned against MAGA/conservatives rather than terrorists.

A bit of window damage and a little bit of trashing the place has been the biggest boon to Democrats. They gonna beat this dead horse into the ground.

Anyways people over property and the capitol building has insurance amrite.
And this is why it was so dumb.

Reactions: cryptoadam

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
I'm confused. Are you taking them literally when they say cleansing? Because that is absurd.

They aren't talking about rounding people up and throwing them into camps. They are talking about getting rid of the childish and combative form of Republican politics that Trump ushered in.
Oh yes, Trump ushered this in. Before Trump, Politics was all kumbaya and no one ever raised their voice or mocked their political opponent's.

Believe me, Democrats never insult people or laugh at their problems, or dismiss their concerns by calling their opponents Nazis. This is all Trump. 🙄

You sound unhinged.
And you are acting disingenuous, as you always fucking do.

"Let's cleanse our political opponents." Totally normal language according to You

Last edited:

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
The Regressive Left: Punch a NAZI! THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!

The DNC: Uses Cleansing verbiage when talking about Republicans et. al.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Ryujin and SinDelta

Electret

May 14, 2014
It's blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain what's happening here: the elites jumping on an opportunity to restrict what we think, discuss, and believe by way of constricting the dissemination of information through heavy-handed moderation of neutral communication platforms.

It's not about Trump or even his "movement" or "supporters", but eliminating an existential threat.

Oh, one more thing: this whole thing seems straight out of the authoritarian government playbook. Stage event (tell cops to open barricades), portray it as some heinous attack perpetrated by a savage enemy, and then conveniently trot out legislation that "addresses" the problem.

But isn't it interesting how every one of their solutions to these problems inevitably and always hacks away at our freedoms and rights? Huh...it's almost like it's deliberate. Oh wait, American Gladiators is on, honey!

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011
Pathetic how Trump's words about terrorists bothers so many.
Pathetic how people would endorse any act of terrorism themselves and then attempt to blame someone else for what they chose to voluntarily and freely post on a discussion forum like NeoGAF?

Not really. You still voluntary chose to write those things and endorse the terrorist acts performed by domestic terrorist orgnisation Antifa. That was 100% your choice and your actions.

But, hey, where you're a dishonest, pro-terrorist clown like H Horns is, then it doesn't matter what excuses you make after the fact. It doesn't matter what context you try to shift.

It's too late.

Why? Because you chose to endorse terrorism (but only terrorism that furthers your favoured politics). So everyone knows you have no credibility or worth.

And, I don't want to look like I'm a liar, so I must be sure to provide the substance of my claim:

CLICK HERE TO SEE HORNS ENDORSING ACTS OF TERRORISM.

Next excuse: "Trump hacked my NeoGAF account and wrote those things!""

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: Papa
Jun 26, 2013
I mean, the MSM's main source for traffic will no longer be in office in 2 weeks. If they can't get those views via honest journalism, then they need to resort to dirty tactics like cracking down on wrongthink like how CNN threatened that person who made a meme of Trump beating up CNN.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Papa

B-universe

Banned
Mar 23, 2020

You sound unhinged.

Oh, I see. The fault lies not with those using the verb "to cleanse", it lies with those evading in the use of the term worrying signs that all the talk about healing and uniting the nation is utter bollocks to some people. Granted, maybe these people never said they wanted to heal and unite the nation, but that doesn't make the notion that "a cleansing" needs to occur any less worrying to people who do prize freedom of speech and political freedom in general.

I know. I know. Maybe your priorities lie somewhere else.

Emotionalists drunk on the most current victory will probably tend to lose the plot of what's central to a democracy.

Papa

Banned
Apr 25, 2009
He/him
I'm pretty sure it's perfectly rational for any use of the word 'cleansing' with regard to politics to be equated with the Holocaust.

cryptoadam

Banned
Feb 21, 2018
And this is why it was so dumb.

Yup it was stupid. They could have made a better point by just protesting but they crossed the line by breaking into the capitol building.

I don't think it is close to what BLAMTIFA were doing and in the end it was just a bunch of dummies trashing the place like in highschool when someones parents went away and the older college kids showed up.

Reactions: DeepBreath87

MrRogers

Feb 25, 2018
Anyone right of the globohomo left hold on to your butts, the purge will commence in full on January 20th. The mild protests yesterday of which the only people who died were at the hands of said purgers, were the perfect catalyst for the elite to excise the uppity peasant class. If you every posted a rightish opinion on a globalist controlled site, the punishment will be paid in full eventually. Be right with your loved ones, friends, family, people and community in the meantime and let them come. I will be peaceful, ive always been peaceful, but will you?

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011
Note, by the way, our pro-terrorist clown H Horns (click here to see him endorsing terrorism btw) doesn't show remorse or regret for endorsing terrorism (click here to see him endorsing terrorism btw).

Not once. His stance doesn't budge an inch.

The only concern is that being exposed as pro-terrorist (click here to see him endorsing terrorism btw) rather gets in the way of the his agenda of moral grandstanding, coercion, shaming, blaming and guilting of anyone who doesn't share his political ideology.

I guess clowns like him are so used to bullying anyone that stands up to their disgusting, immoral, unethical, dishonest and duplicitous campaigns and pretending they're virtuous and pure that having to face the consequences of his own actions is an uncomfortably novel experience for him.

Shame.

ExpandKong

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
For a bunch of people constantly on the lookout for dog whistles in anything any conservative says, our resident leftists sure are oddly nonchalant about the goddamn cleansing of our ideological enemies.

That’s not a dog whistle, that’s a fucking air raid siren.