• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

MSM platforms calls for political cleansing

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Tell you what. @ me when those dastardly Lefties start throwing Trumpers into camps. I'll call it my bad 🙄
By then it’s too late.

One must prevent the slippery slope that has been proven time and time again, to not be a fallacy.

And you will sit there with your asshole puckered tight, and not speak out for fear that you’ll end up off in the Gulag for doing so. So if you had any shred of integrity, you would speak out now over historically “cleansing” rhetoric.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Yeeeh, im not on this train of thought, the media have literally just been using statement that 'words matter' to condemn trump, u can't then throw 'cleasing' into the mix, and pass it off.

Remember, words matter

Surely this is obvious?, no matter which side u bat for.

Just my 2 cents
Hell, even Biden as well as other Democrats used the word “thugs” today with their typical racial dividing speeches, and now it’s magically non “racist.”

Riven326

Banned
Mar 25, 2019
United States
Republicans have just shown they're cowards. All the good work Trump had done to undermine the PC culture is going to be completely wiped away by these spineless people. Stand tall and refuse to bow to these fascists or lose everything.
Dude... You live in the UK. You can't even own a sharpened pencil and you have to cut your steaks with butter knives. I don't want to hear it.

Last edited:

INCUBASE

Jan 8, 2018
Come cleanse me, liberals.
Animated GIF

Its almost perfect tbh

ExpandKong

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Seeing the word "cleansing" and equating it with Nazism is disingenuous nonsense and you know it.

No you’re right discussing how to best cleanse the world of your ideological enemies is a totally normal thing to do, no alarm bells there.

Just because the left is busy trying to bury and rewrite history doesn’t mean everyone else forgot.