Mueller Report Released - No collusion or obstruction of justice found

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
(Latest updates at bottom of the post)
It's almost over:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mueller-submits-long-awaited-russia-probe-report-to-justice-department

Special Counsel Robert Mueller on Friday submitted to Attorney General Bill Barr his long-awaited report on the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential race and possible collusion with Trump associates.
Several lawmakers, including Sens. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C. and Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., received a letter about the report's drop. Graham is the chairman of Senate Judiciary Committee. Feinstein is the ranking member.
“Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III has concluded his investigation of the Russian interference in the 2016 election and related matters," the letter said.
Barr also said that he “may be in a position to advise you of the Special Counsel’s principal conclusions as soon as this weekend.”
It’s not clear how much, if any, of the report will be made public or provided to Congress. None of Mueller’s findings were immediately released.
The president has repeatedly decried Mueller’s probe as a “witch hunt,” emphatically denying he or his campaign colluded with Russia to undermine Democrat Hillary Clinton’s chances in the 2016 race. The president has alleged a slew of internal “conflicts of interest” from Mueller’s team and has previously said his legal team is drafting a “major counter report” in response to its findings.
Mueller’s investigation, which was initially ordered to look into the 2016 election in May of 2017, has gone on for almost two years. It has expanded to probe financial crimes of Trump associates before the election, conversations Trump’s national security adviser had with the Russians during the transition and whether Trump obstructed justice with his comments and actions related to the probe.

Latest Updates

Update 1 (Friday):
No more indictments recommended.

Update 2 (Sunday):
Summary of report expected around 4pm EST today.

Update 3 (Sunday):
Four page summary released. No collusion between Trump campaign and Russia. AG has not found enough evidence of obstruction of justice within the report.

Full four page summary report: https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/democrats.judiciary.house.gov/files/documents/AG March 24 2019 Letter to House and Senate Judiciary Committees.pdf

Update 4 (3/29):
Barr expects to release the report mid April.

Update 5 (4/9):
Report will be released within a week. Barr will never release a report without redactions.

Update 6 (4/15):
300 page redacted report expected Thursday morning.

Update 7 (4/18):
AG press conference concludes same thing already known. At work so I will edit more here if things pop up later. Report release is set for around 11am EST.

Update 8:
Report released: https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

Last edited:

HenkDV

Aug 11, 2018
Turns out the pee tape was hot as fuck and Trump gets promoted to Super President

old

May 11, 2013
It'll be massively disappointing now after Barr got his hands on the investigation.

Last edited:

Madonis

Oct 21, 2018
Let's see how much of his report will be made publicly available by the DOJ. That could make a big difference.

Like I was saying, if there are significant redactions or if the whole report is shelved, this won't be over.

I've never been a "maximalist" believer in Russia collusion, but also not a "witch hunt" screamer to put it lightly.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
And it will already start as we can see. The redacted classified parts will be the smoking gun that Trump managed to get hidden so he can get away.

So even if the report has no Russian collusion don't worry it was redacted and Trump is really Putins puppet.

Madonis

Oct 21, 2018
And it will already start as we can see. The redacted classified parts will be the smoking gun that Trump managed to get hidden so he can get away.

So even if the report has no Russian collusion don't worry it was redacted and Trump is really Putins puppet.
Trump admires Nixon, so that wouldn't be unexpected nor out of line for him. This is a guy who can't take criticism in public, to say the least, and he does have the power to attempt to influence or determine what gets published.

Trump doesn't need to be "Putin's puppet" in order for his campaign to have civil or criminal liabilities.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2010
It'll be massively disappointing now after Barr got his hands on the investigation.
It's going to be massively disappointing because a fishing expedition tried to support the innuendo used to undermine the fact that Pres. Trump was legitimately elected and the results were certified by Pres. Obama.

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
fresh narratives already being cast, we're in a pre-meltdown meltdown

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Apr 9, 2009
fresh narratives already being cast, we're in a pre-meltdown meltdown

Went from "hurry up Mueller please"

to

"guys haha this was never gonna be anything go out and vote"

like in 2 nanoseconds. I mean fuck.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Trump admires Nixon, so that wouldn't be unexpected nor out of line for him. This is a guy who can't take criticism in public, to say the least, and he does have the power to attempt to influence or determine what gets published.

Trump doesn't need to be "Putin's puppet" in order for his campaign to have civil or criminal liabilities.
Yet he didn't have the power to stop Mueller though he bitched about it for 2 and a half years.

Well lets see if there was any civil or criminal action but I doubt it. All though we do know that the FBI got a FISA warrent to spy on a candidate based on a dossier full of lies paid for by the Clintons (Trump opponent) and that Clinton was grossly negligent with her emails but the FBI again decided to downgrade that to a nothing burger. I guess sometimes civil and criminal liabilities tied to a campaign don't matter much.

But lets hold out hope that I am wrong and when the report is released it big bold letters Mueller will prove the link of collusion and his 2.5 year witch hunt would actually be worth something and not a waste of time.

Pomerlaw

Oct 29, 2014
Remember who spent 2 years wasting time and money on this f*cking scam?

'member???
Trump may be cleared or not... But it is far from a "fucking scam".

• Mueller brought criminal charges against 37 people and entities.
  • 6 of them were associates of President Trump: Campaign chairman Paul Manafort, deputy campaign chairman Rick Gates, national security adviser Michael Flynn, foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos, Trump ex-attorney Michael Cohen and political svengali Roger Stone
  • 5 people have been sentenced to prison
Trump can say witch hunt 50 times a day it doesn't change facts.

TrainedRage

Feb 3, 2018
USA

• 6 of them were associates of President Trump: Campaign chairman Paul Manafort, deputy campaign chairman Rick Gates, national security adviser Michael Flynn, foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos, Trump ex-attorney Michael Cohen and political svengali Roger Stone
This all started with who getting easily 'hacked' by Russian secret services? What has the MSM and the left been pushing for two years? Removal and impeachment. Neither will happen. You were bamboozled.

Yoda

Jun 17, 2011
0 people were charged and/or indicted on the charge of "colluded w/Russia to steal the 2016 election" if the report is basically a nothing-burger there are going pompous pundits w/bruised prides.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
So only crimes that are about Russia are crimes. Got it.
Interesting that the whole investigation found no crimes committed by the very person they were gunning for and for the very reason it was predicated.

Everything else is ancillary and an attempt to get dirt on the aforementioned.

Trump is going to jail for being a russian puppet, no?

NO?

You don't say...

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005

So your saying an investigation into political people which started as one thing, then expanded, and expanded again caught people up into a massive net?

You dont say.

The main point, reason, and understanding to this investigation was COLLUSION.

What was found pertaining to that?

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009

I don’t think getting Paul Manafort on tax evasion or charging a bunch of Russians (who will never come to the US) with buying Facebook ads was worth the damage done to the country over the past 2-3 years.

Trump is a doofus. He didn’t manage to evade all the intelligence agencies to rig an election with the Russians. The investigation was opened with flimsy “evidence” and it doesn’t sound like it turned up anything in the end. We got a bunch of process crimes and stuff that had nothing to do with Trump or Russia. That’s why people call it a scam.

Last edited:

MrTickles

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2018

Those charges were chiefly brought about by the technicalities surrounding the investigation itself (claims of lying under oath); by witch hunts of unrelated individuals (charging extra-national Russians not even in the country for buying ad space-a perfectly legal thing outside of the narrative) and a long term tax evasion charge.

NOTHING had to do explicitly with Russia or Trump, except for that which the investigation narrative itself instigated. It was a farce.

It was worth it for one thing though. For the salt. The mountains, the unending torrential rains of salt that will pour on my popcorn.

Last edited:

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
I don’t think getting Paul Manafort on tax evasion or charging a bunch of Russians (who will never come to the US) with buying Facebook ads was worth the damage done to the country over the past 2-3 years.
That is what everyone needs to remember here, two years of Russian collusion stories that dominated the media and distracted everyone from more worthwhile endeavors - the administration, the media and the public at large all affected by it. The country would be a significantly different place if this story never took off, so those perpetuating it for the last couple of years better hope there's something in this report they can spin to their benefit.

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
Can you feel that? Its slowly starting to feel like 2016 election victory all over again lmao

Last edited:

bucyou

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
The real story will be the Hillary/Ukraine collusion, you know, since all crimes should be investigated.

Last edited:

TheFarter

Oct 21, 2017
Stains in underwear across the nation right now. And not just from a wet fart. And believe me. I know something about farts.

SoulChamber

Sep 19, 2018
Agreed. You must be disappointed there is actual evidence of that, though, and nothing meaningful in regards to trump.
They've already investigated her on that how many times?

And they found squat. So enough about Hillary.

Last edited:

bucyou

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
They've already investigated her on that how many times?

And they found squat. So enough about Hillary.

Really? When?

It was just Wednesday that Ukraine's top prosecutor stated that he was opening a criminal investigation into the timed leaks of Paul Manaforts financial records during the 2016 campaign.

Combine that with the stone cold fact it was also her campaign that financed the "russian dossier", and you'd have to be blindly partisan or stupid to not realize that it was her campaign that colluded with foreign agents.

Not that anything will probably come of it, but it points out the hypocrisy of the left in general.

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006

Wow, millions spent to prosecute mostly "lies". So efficient.

Dev1lXYZ

Sep 1, 2017
What the left has to accept is that Trump was RIGHT the ENTIRE time! I was right the ENTIRE TIME. This time tomorrow night I will be drinking mead and happily eating a good meal. Fuck it, tomorrow I am going to eat good meals the entire day! Ya’ll on the left were hoodwinked for years. YEARS of lies! That’s what they do to hold on to their precious plantation power! Pelosi in the HOT BOX ‘cuz the PLANTATION on FIRE! Burn it to the ground! BURN IT! Let the horses run FREE! HAHAHAHA

Trump Jr.- not going anywhere. Free as a bird.
Kushner- not going anywhere. Free as a bird.

What What? Tweet tweet goes the Twitter! Trump gonna flush the party of Jack Dorsey down the shitter!

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Jun 26, 2007
Best Coast
(back in 2017)

Misunderstanding #1 - I haven't said that. I've said there are lots of links, lots of smoke, but none that suggest anything treasonous.

Misrepresentation #2 - I've stated that any bombshell revelations in the dossier (including peepee tape) that might directly link Trump to collusion, have not been verified yet. A lot of other things have, but those are relatively minor things that aren't evidence of Trump being a Manchurian Candidate.

I don't believe I ever denied these things have happened. They could be part of a huge case against Trump, or mostly coincidences, or something in between. But it's not hard evidence of collusion of the kind that a lot of Democrats seem to be pushing.
You are actually giving more credence to the idea that this is all just a big coincidence or a frame up? I'm sure you'll stick around after it all goes down to discuss how wrong or right you were huh?
I'm still sticking around, but unfortunately, most of the folks whom I debated this stuff with did not. Pity.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014

anyone paying attention has known this for awhile. Now let's go after the deep state in the DOJ, FBI, and Democratic party that helped caused this mess.

Can you imagine where we'd be if the dems and media hadn't run this hoax for 3 years, dividing the nation and convincing half the country Trump was a traitor? The Democrats deserve to lose the next 2 elections, at least, for this.

12Goblins

Mar 1, 2017
What the left has to accept is that Trump was RIGHT the ENTIRE time! I was right the ENTIRE TIME. This time tomorrow night I will be drinking mead and happily eating a good meal. Fuck it, tomorrow I am going to eat good meals the entire day! Ya’ll on the left were hoodwinked for years. YEARS of lies! That’s what they do to hold on to their precious plantation power! Pelosi in the HOT BOX ‘cuz the PLANTATION on FIRE! Burn it to the ground! BURN IT! Let the horses run FREE! HAHAHAHA

What What? Tweet tweet goes the Twitter! Trump gonna flush the party of Jack Dorsey down the shitter!
Bro let me see a picture of you please

Last edited:

Arkage

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2012

Talk about counting chickens before they hatch. You're just as silly as leftists anticipating a guaranteed impeachment. Don't let your political bias show so obviously, it's embarrassing.