Mueller Report Released - No collusion or obstruction of justice found

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I wonder if the Young Turks will come out against the media's treatment of Trump like they did with this;

Hmm, I'm sure the Young Turks are just as concerned about the media's handling of Russiagate in their recent videos about the issue:

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
i’m gonna ask this again since i got banned back in 2017 for asking it...

why is everyone glossing over what Hillary and the DNC did to Bernie? if it wasn’t for them, russia would not have any fodder to leak

yes Russia is bad but the DNC was bad as well
Wasn't the shady business really just a political sin? And honestly, what's the point of caring at all? Bernie chose to endorse her, and he still endorses the party. That he would get back in bed with them after what they did to him says more about him than her or the party at this point.

N is for Noble

Neo Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think it's not safe to constantly generalize a political party so aggressively. It becomes a bad habit on all sides tbh. I'm a Republican, a conservative, a progressive, a Trump voter. And I need all parties present to correct, shapen, and refine the very country I live in.

Unfortunately, not everyone sees the same. And especially since both right and left have gone far leaning to their respective sides to out do if not level the political playing field.

I don't give a shit if you dislike or hate the president. I care about the whole truth. That's what's most important. And I hope they redact (for obvious reasons) and complete the full report to be legally available and viewable for the people to see bcuz that's our very right.

But we need this done and to put this shitshow of a false narrative to rest once and for all because people (mainly leftists) have gone into conspiracy theory mode and accusing our administration of being an autocrat. Well of course they're gonna keep accusing one thing after another because they are at a point of no return. They have been brainwashed for 2.5 years bcuz of the very MSM and global slander distorting what's reality and what's fiction (congrats you idiots, you have successfully divided this nation) so I will finish with what I had said earlier.

Release the report. We are in the Endgame now my fellow Americans. And we will make things great again.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I think it's not safe to constantly generalize a political party so aggressively. It becomes a bad habit on all sides tbh. I'm a Republican, a conservative, a progressive, a Trump voter. And I need all parties present to correct, shapen, and refine the very country I live in.

Unfortunately, not everyone sees the same. And especially since both right and left have gone far leaning to their respective sides to out do if not level the political playing field.

I don't give a shit if you dislike or hate the president. I care about the whole truth. That's what's most important. And I hope they redact (for obvious reasons) and complete the full report to be legally available and viewable for the people to see bcuz that's our very right.

But we need this done and to put this shitshow of a false narrative to rest once and for all because people (mainly leftists) have gone into conspiracy theory mode and accusing our administration of being an autocrat. Well of course they're gonna keep accusing one thing after another because they are at a point of no return. They have been brainwashed for 2.5 years bcuz of the very MSM and global slander distorting what's reality and what's fiction (congrats you idiots, you have successfully divided this nation) so I will finish with what I had said earlier.

Release the report. We are in the Endgame now my fellow Americans. And we will make things great again.
I share your hopefulness, but if the ongoing doubling-down from the media and the politicians responsible is any indication, the release will spark even more hot-takes.

Mind you, I would also like it to be released. I'm just commenting that the likely outcome will be these same propa come up with new interpretations, new spins, and new rabbit-holes to dive down. They're already doing that that NOW without the full report. You think they'll STOP these insane interpretations when they get the full document?

Not a chance.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Collusion nuts just got thrown a life line since the WH will be able to review what will be redacted.

Everyone can now say that Trump and Barr are hiding the collusion from the public. We won't hear the end of this now, the redacted parts have the real crimes!

This is going to be JFK part 2 where people won't be able to let go of the conspiracy theory.

Trey

Mar 3, 2010
Collusion nuts just got thrown a life line since the WH will be able to review what will be redacted.

Everyone can now say that Trump and Barr are hiding the collusion from the public. We won't hear the end of this now, the redacted parts have the real crimes!

This is going to be JFK part 2 where people won't be able to let go of the conspiracy theory.
As before, it's in every one's best interest to be as forthcoming and transparent as possible. Even Trump if there was anything bothersome in the report - it'll get out one way or the other.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
As before, it's in every one's best interest to be as forthcoming and transparent as possible. Even Trump if there was anything bothersome in the report - it'll get out one way or the other.
I agree, but there are parts that have to be redacted for legal reasons. The full 100% report will never be released and it shouldn't. If people weren't indicted on any crimes then there names don't deserved to be dragged through the mud. And I am not talking about Trump, but since 500 Subeona's were issued plenty of people are probably in the report and if they didn't commit a crime why should the dirt dug on them be made public?

The report will get released eventually in a legal manner that doesn't hurt other investigations or is illegal by releasing information about American citizens.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
You think they'll STOP these insane interpretations when they get the full document?

Not a chance.
They will start saying that its written in code and if you crack the code the full report actually says Trump colluded with Russia, Stalin, Mao, Hitler and Ghangis Khan.

N is for Noble

Neo Member
Jun 26, 2018
So the left is pissed that the full report is going to be released to the public BUT in redacted form...

What
The
Actual
Fuck
Did
You
Expected?

They cannot release a FULL REPORT that has HIGHLY confidential Intel in it collected for almost 3 years. Are you that fucking stupid?

You must be for assuming nothing is going to be redacted. Not how shit works. You're lucky to get anything to begin with... but then again you believed a false narrative for so long and praised Mueller to save you so....

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
So the left is pissed that the full report is going to be released to the public BUT in redacted form...

What
The
Actual
Fuck
Did
You
Expected?

They cannot release a FULL REPORT that has HIGHLY confidential Intel in it collected for almost 3 years. Are you that fucking stupid?

You must be for assuming nothing is going to be redacted. Not how shit works. You're lucky to get anything to begin with... but then again you believed a false narrative for so long and praised Mueller to save you so....
Dont buy into the game of course they know this, they are just grasping at straws and reaching for any possible excuse.

Madonis

Oct 21, 2018

First off, the White House will likely claim "executive privilege" and redact even material that isn't limited to being confidential intel. Such edits would probably affect the obstruction case, more than the collusion one.

Which, to answer a previous response, isn't limited to Trump posting dumb trolling nonsense on Twitter. He's done more shady things than that. Otherwise, Mueller wouldn't have hesitated to say there was no obstruction. Which, despite the lie in this topic title, isn't what the report says.

Second, the full report should still be shown to the relevant Congressional committees that have had access to confidential intel in the past. That's the minimum amount of disclosure.

Either way, Trump won't be president forever. If it's not properly released now and the redactions aren't limited to intelligence matters, then it'll be eventually released in a more complete form by someone else. .

Ironically enough, if the report had reached the opposite conclusion, I bet it would be Trumpists who would ask for its publication, rather than trying to bury the contents.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
First off, the White House will likely claim "executive privilege" and redact even material that isn't limited to being confidential intel. Such edits would probably affect the obstruction case, more than the collusion one.

Which, to answer a previous post, isn't limited to Trump posting dumb trolling nonsense on Twitter.

Second, the full report should still be shown to the relevant Congressional committees that have had access to confidential intel in the past. That's the minimum amount of disclosure.

Either way, Trump won't be president forever. If it's not properly released now and the redactions aren't limited to intelligence matters, then it'll be eventually released in a more complete form by someone else. .
What do you mean "affect the obstruction case"? That case was already closed by Barr and Rosenstein.

I'm glad that GAF is a far more open forum than when the Lefties were in control. If conservative GAFers were allowed to deny reality this hard, they would've been banned for spreading propaganda.

You've been a staunch neverTrumper thus far, so I guess you gotta stick with your religious beliefs. I imagine in a week you'll either finally take your redpill or you'll be driven insane.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
So what do we make of themeeting with Russians at Trump Tower involving everybody in trumps closest circle, that turned out to be "nothing" LOL

which camp are we in,
1. who cares if trump met with russians and got/attempted to get dirt on her, this is politics
or
2. yes trumps most important ppl met with russians, and it turned out to be nothing WHOOPS

or how do we explain this one
So do you think that there should be a special council called and start a lengthy investigation calling hundreds of witnesses, and try and get to the bottom of this?

WHOOPS

Last edited:

N is for Noble

Neo Member
Jun 26, 2018

Which, to answer a previous response, isn't limited to Trump posting dumb trolling nonsense on Twitter. He's done more shady things than that. Otherwise, Mueller wouldn't have hesitated to say there was no obstruction. Which, despite the lie in this topic title, isn't what the report says.

Ironically enough, if the report had reached the opposite conclusion, I bet it would be Trumpists who would ask for its publication, rather than trying to bury the contents.
Hypothetically you are correct on the first part if he chooses to use it.

The second part, that proposition was denied by Mitch McConnell himself to respect and abide by allowing the special counsel to take the necessary time and measures to do such that.

It's only matter of time that Congress will get that report. And hopefully, the full report, if not a reasonable redacted report that's totally separate from the legal and viewable public report to the people.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
22 months, a team of up to 25 of the best attorneys in the country, including former FBI money laundering experts, and 25+million dollars said it was obviously "nothing" LOL
You know how fucked these people are now because all of their arguments begin with “But, but, but.”

They are making themselves look worse because as noted, it isn’t just Mueller or the AG, but a Senate investigation, and an FBI investigation. To cling on to their crackhead theories, they have t believe that ALL of these agencies are incompetent or magically missed something, or that there is a “vast right wing conspiracy” LOL. Give it up, fellas. It’s gone beyond sad, it’s now mania. You’re like a bunch of tweakers combing through a shag carpet for spilled speed that isn’t there. It’s time to accept that you have a problem.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Hypothetically you are correct on the first part if he chooses to use it.

The second part, that proposition was denied by Mitch McConnell himself to respect and abide by allowing the special counsel to take the necessary time and measures to do such that.

It's only matter of time that Congress will get that report. And hopefully, the full report, if not a reasonable redacted report that's totally separate from the legal and viewable public report to the people.
Trump has already said he wants the full report released.

Xisiqomelir

Dec 25, 2006
Was Obama or his press secretary doing that stuff? I don't remember.
The funny thing about this post is that, much like fnords, I can see the "wrongthink! dogpile!" attack commands embedded in it.

The funnier thing is that in this oldnew, enlightened era of GAF you will be left entirely unmolested, report-free, and unbanned since we actually frankly and honestly exchange views again.

RokkanStoned

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2018
Norway
To just point out "Told ya so", from me, 6 months ago:

I'm not invested in it, so I'm awaiting and waiting to see how the investigation turns out. I do not however care about "X helped Y", because it's dubious grounds to build an argument from and would set a precedent for "X helped Y" arguments to completely destabilize any future president, because they carry the implication that "X helped Y, therefore Y should lose/is illegitimate". I'm also chuckling at OP referring to the July news conference as being somehow related to a hack that had happened before it, as the article itself mentions. Personally I doubt Russia would be stupid enough to collude with Donald Trump and I don't really see the benefit for Trump either, as I'm pretty sure he was never expecting to win nor necessarily desiring it.

Most likely Russia, like most people, assumed Hillary would win and tried to weaken the basis for her presidency, gain leverage over her/them and cause similar drama to this. In the end though, Russia has won either way, because now America is in-fighting instead. Everyone's being idiots together.
Why do people invest so much into the whole Trump thing? Time will tell, meaning that the more you invest, the more like a total ass you'll look like in the end, if the opposite of your investment occurs. At that point you'll either have to double down reaching into conspiracy theory or you'll have to basically own up to your earlier position and admit yourself an ass. This partisan lunacy is just getting crazy, where confirmation bias seems to rule on both sides and some retarded concept of "ideological war" seems to be waged.
It becomes pretty clear that either there is corruption or there is no grounds at the moment to prosecute Donald jr. for "conspiracy". Because if there was solid grounds for it, I would question why no action has been taken, even after a whole year. Does that mean he didn't? No, but you're reaching conspiracy theorists areas if you double down too much on this and try to comfort yourself with "Mueller will come through" (which just shows you're working by confirmation bias, working from the conclusion of "Trump is guilty" and will accept any explanation that proves this assertion right)

Ya'll should call me Sage, 'cuz I'm a Tellah.

Jan 9, 2018
Is Olbermann still doing politics? I noticed that his Twitter account is strictly baseball & dogs, not a peep about Mueller report in the past days.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Jun 6, 2004
New York
I never thought Trump colluded with Russia to win the Presidency, as I never believed he really wanted to be President in the first place.

I hope we get to see the report, as it would make for interesting reading, but I'm not expecting an bombshells there.

My problem has always been that he's a known crook and conman who values himself over everything else, and I think we can and should do better when electing our President.

I still expect State charges against him/his family down the line, and will be really disappointed, and wrong if that doesn't happen.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I never thought Trump colluded with Russia to win the Presidency, as I never believed he really wanted to be President in the first place.

I hope we get to see the report, as it would make for interesting reading, but I'm not expecting an bombshells there.

My problem has always been that he's a known crook and conman who values himself over everything else, and I think we can and should do better when electing our President.

I still expect State charges against him/his family down the line, and will be really disappointed, and wrong if that doesn't happen.
You sound like a conservasheep.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
thinking Trump never wanted to be president is up there for me with thinking Russiagate is real. Lol are u serious?

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
That was just a talking point generated by the Cohen fiasco that was blasted on TV while Trump was in Vietnam. A talking point he contradicted within the same testimony.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Jun 6, 2004
New York
thinking Trump never wanted to be president is up there for me with thinking Russiagate is real. Lol are u serious?
That was just a talking point generated by the Cohen fiasco that was blasted on TV while Trump was in Vietnam. A talking point he contradicted within the same testimony.
It was a personal theory of mine before the election, nothing to do with Cohen.
I've met Trump several times, know quite a few people who ran in his circle at times.
He loved what he did, and he loved the lifestyle he led while doing it. He ran to build his name.
He thinks he's a great developer, but really he's a great (amazing) marketer. I don't think he realized just how good he was, or how weak his opposition would be.

You shouldn't take it as a slight. He ran on certain principles and ideas, and he's attempting to follow through on them as President. You can't ask for much more as a supporter.

Jun 26, 2013
The Mueller report had a large negative effect on CNN and MSNBC's ratings while Fox News greatly benefited. I remember the Van Jones Project Veritas video where he said that the Russia collusion narrative was doing great for CNN's ratings. Well one of their largest drivers for views is gone and their petulant whining only makes it worse for them.

DeepEnigma

Dec 3, 2013
The Mueller report had a large negative effect on CNN and MSNBC's ratings while Fox News greatly benefited. I remember the Van Jones Project Veritas video where he said that the Russia collusion narrative was doing great for CNN's ratings. Well one of their largest drivers for views is gone and their petulant whining only makes it worse for them.
That's why Maddow was almost in tears, 53% of her program in the past 2+ years was focused on spreading that Russia lie as fact.

Now they have to think of a new smear campaign.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
It was a personal theory of mine before the election, nothing to do with Cohen.
I've met Trump several times, know quite a few people who ran in his circle at times.
He loved what he did, and he loved the lifestyle he led while doing it. He ran to build his name.
interesting. i always took "he never wanted to run" to be a projection of liberal overconfidence in Hillary.

i have family that graduated from Coast Guard academy and ended up meeting him at the graduation ceremony. we have a book with photos and he looks pretty happy to be there, greeting low level members of the military, at an event that gets zero press coverage.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Here is CNN and the Democrats still harping on conspiracy. Guess what? Trump and Mcconnell are colluding now. You might even say that a deep state is standing between the America people and the truth.

The Left version of Alex Jones is so much less entertaining. You can tell they'll all puppeting the same script. CNN just keeps slurping that up. Gotta keep that dream alive!

The hilarious part is they bring on James Comey to explain how "obstruction of justice" works. You can't make that up!

Is Facebook prepared to crack down on fake news, yet? They've been putting all these stupid rules in place on their precious private platform. So, with a conspiracy about the president proven false, will Facebook crack down on CNN? :pie_thinking:

DeepEnigma

Dec 3, 2013
Here is CNN and the Democrats still harping on conspiracy. Guess what? Trump and Mcconnell are colluding now. You might even say that a deep state is standing between the America people and the truth.

The Left version of Alex Jones is so much less entertaining. You can tell they'll all puppeting the same script. CNN just keeps slurping that up. Gotta keep that dream alive!

The hilarious part is they bring on James Comey to explain how "obstruction of justice" works. You can't make that up!

Is Facebook prepared to crack down on fake news, yet? They've been putting all these stupid rules in place on their precious private platform. So, with a conspiracy about the president proven false, will Facebook crack down on CNN? :pie_thinking:
Of course not, they are partisan led.

Singular7

Jan 9, 2018
History as it happens.

A really funny 2 year conspiracy theory, which anyone not completely blinded by politics realized, exposed as such.

Good stuff.

Last edited: