Mueller Report Released - No collusion or obstruction of justice found

azz0r

May 24, 2005
forums.wuggawoo.co.uk
The longer the whole reports hidden the more it's obvious this actually does incriminate Trump and they're hiding it.

Without much resistance the Trump administration and his lackies in congress have managed to spin a concealed report in their favour.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
The longer the whole reports hidden the more it's obvious this actually does incriminate Trump and they're hiding it.

Without much resistance the Trump administration and his lackies in congress have managed to spin a concealed report in their favour.
It's obvious that your political clan has no grasp on what is actually obvious.

Sit down. The adults are speaking. You want to back up your conspiracy theories or is this another tantrum?

Jun 26, 2018
Milwaukee, WI
The report is not hidden. This is EXACTLY how the report is supposed to be handled. Mueller is only required to report the AG. That is how the law is written.

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/3/19/17139490/mueller-trump-russia-final-report

That’s because Mueller is only required by law to deliver a confidential report to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversees the investigation. And Rosenstein has no obligation to send the report to Congress or tell the public about it. Which means much of what Mueller uncovers may remain a secret.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008

it's being redacted, not hidden. and even if it was, that's not an indication of guilt.

try again.

rivv3r

Banned
Feb 24, 2019

Going by the law, NPC, Barr's not even allowed to release the report. All he's legally required to do is A) report that it was completed And B) acknowledge anytime he overruled the special investigator (which didn't happen here.) And guess who changed the policies regarding this? You guessed it. Bill Clinton.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

I'll have a triple stack of hot takes, a side of bacon, and a coffee, please.

Last edited:

pramod

Oct 24, 2017
If Barr really hid or is planning to redact something incriminating in the report, wouldn't it be as simple asking Mueller (or anyone else who worked on the report) if he did or not?

SO what would be the point of hiding something?

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
If Barr really hid or is planning to redact something incriminating in the report, wouldn't it be as simple asking Mueller (or anyone else who worked on the report) if he did or not?

SO what would be the point of hiding something?
There's no basis to assume he's hiding or redacting something improperly. The Dems are just trying to salvage their reputations because saying sorry is beneath them. Barr is required to redact lots of stuff because of the laws the Dems wanted after Clinton (Bill - the good one) was investigated by a special prosecutor. http://time.com/5558083/mueller-report-release-starr/

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
This video is dated March 25th (Monday):

Yet, in less than a week, CNN is back to "normalizing" and "providing a platform for" conspiracy and witch-hunting without any critical thought:

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
they will waste 6 months on this then when the full report comes out and nothing happens and they look like idiots, still nothing will change. there will be a new thing to latch on to. anything to stop from having to face the fact that Hillary Clinton was the worst candidate in US history.

this is common behavior among doomsday cultists, doubling down every time a prophecy is proven wrong.

pimentel1

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2018
Not that it wasn’t said to all reporters, but the White House was offered to review the report and declined.

Barr added that: “Although the President would have the right to assert privilege over certain parts of the report, he has stated publicly that he intends to defer to me and, accordingly, there are no plans to submit the report to the White House for privilege review."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-to-release-mueller-report-to-congress-by-mid-april-if-not-sooner-will-not-transmit-to-white-house-for-privilege-review

Report due by mid-April, if not sooner. 2 weeks. Barr wants to testify May 1st/2nd.

finowns

May 10, 2009
If it's good for the President and/or Republicans (and if I was them) I would withhold the report for as long as possible and get these people really riled up and then release it.

Ixiah

Feb 16, 2018
Just out of courisity, why isnt the full Report released anyway ?

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Because there are ongoing investigations that could be compromised. As well there is information about 3rd parties that didn't commit crimes that shouldn't be relased either.

They need to take out anything that would be illegal to release to the public. Since its a pretty extensive report based on 2 years of work with hundreds of witnesse's its going to take more than a few days.

Barr gave his time table and Trump said he isn't going to use his powers. Have patience and it will be out.

Sejan

Neo Member
Sep 28, 2018
Also, with intelligence sources being involved in the inv stigation, certain things have to be redacted for national security and other confidential reasons.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Fantastic breakdown of the response to the report so far. The title mentions Maddow but he covers more than that:

Last edited:

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
I was just watching an episode of Mark Dice and found out some interesting things that showed just how far gone the Left was/is over this Mueller thing. Did you guys know that at Christmas time, SNL did a skit where a bunch of women sang "All I want for Christmas is You" to a picture of Robert Mueller? On Colbert, they had a Mueller themed "12 Days of Christmas" with the words "Mueller gave to me" instead of "my true love." And the Democrat Coalition put out a song called "We Wish You a Mueller Christmas."

I have never seen such a cavalcade of idiocy, so sure of an outcome only to be dick-slapped multiple times by the same dude they were idolizing. There are many reasons to be embarrassed for being a Democrat, but this shit was run and hide bad. There's no reasoning with people like this, they're never gonna let it go. When you are singing fucking Christmas carols because you are so sure you are going to get your way, there isn't any coming back to reality.

Last edited:

N is for Noble

Neo Member
Jun 26, 2018
Trump said he isn't going to use his executive privilege to correct and redact anything from the report after they release it? Interesting.

Does the public know this already?

Because once this report comes out (its gonna have redactions anyhow from the grand jury) and the public & MSM knows Trump didn't use his executive privilege then that'll put them to rest. Mostly. There's no spinning it after all is said and done.

Regardless if the house does subpoenas to further double down. And when they do and everything is verified even after a public testimony to Congress by Robert Mueller himself... that itself will dismantle the far left conspiracy theory nuts and their Russian Confusion / Racism fantasies. With a guaranteed 2nd term for Trump.

Not that we wanted this to happen... they did it to themselves. *brings out the bucket of popcorn for liberal political party suicide*

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
Did you guys know that at Christmas time, SNL did a skit where a bunch of women sang "All I want for Christmas is You" to a picture of Robert Mueller? On Colbert, they had a Mueller themed "12 Days of Christmas" with the words "Mueller gave to me" instead of "my true love." And the Democrat Coalition put out a song called "We Wish You a Mueller Christmas."

I have never seen such a cavalcade of idiocy, so sure of an outcome only to be dick-slapped multiple times by the same dude they were idolizing.
What in the actual fuck?! Bunch of mental cases wow ahahha

transformer

Nov 5, 2013
Trump said he isn't going to use his executive privilege to correct and redact anything from the report after they release it? Interesting.

Does the public know this already?
Some of the public does. The fake news media was running the exact opposite story for a bit. I'm sure that one will hold with many anti-Trumpers as it will fit their narrative. I'm curious to see if it will resurface when the report is released.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005

I want you to use your critical thinking skills and do a little bit of digging and find out why the report isnt released instantly. Dont use talking points from anyone. I dont care which side.

Take a deep breath, clear your mind, and think. This is not a difficult task.

Then I want you to ask yourself a question after you've understood the process in a report like this;

What would stop RM from coming out publicly and stating that what the AG said was a lie, and that's not what was stated?

For you to gloss over that would mean;

1.)The man you put your faith in is also a Russian puppet/working for Trump.

2.)The AG, special council, and everyone around Trump is lying.

3.)Trump investigated himself for two years.

If you come to the conclusion that all 3 are how you see it, no matter how much of a stretch it is, do you assign yet another special council to investigate the Trump presidency? How much investigating will satisfy you? At what point do you simply say to yourself;

"Wow, I was wrong".

Start slow, and you'll get there. For myself I accept the preliminary results, and await the full report as a normal person would.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
just to think, all this started because the DNC paid a British spy named Christopher Steele to make a bunch of shit up

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Using Russian sources. Don't forget that part.
So a british spy created a report with Russian spies, almost as if they got together and talked about it? Isn't there a term for that? starts with C?

Clinton, the British and the Russians colluded to create a fake dossier full of lies to spy on Trump and have an insurance plan should Trump win the election. But lets not worry about that REAL collusion that we have evidence for, lets waste 2 years and a special council.

N is for Noble

Neo Member
Jun 26, 2018
So a british spy created a report with Russian spies, almost as if they got together and talked about it? Isn't there a term for that? starts with C?

Clinton, the British and the Russians colluded to create a fake dossier full of lies to spy on Trump and have an insurance plan should Trump win the election. But lets not worry about that REAL collusion that we have evidence for, lets waste 2 years and a special council.
Oh and over a hundred million dollars of tax payer's money that could've funded to more pressing matters like infrastructure or healthcare. But who gives a shit when the president is a false Russian traitor and puppet for Putin... jfc.

Liberalism is an embarrassment to this country's integrity.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
The FBI has released 71 pages of what it describes as correspondence between the bureau and Christopher Steele, the former British spy who authored a dossier alleging collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia.

The heavily redacted records show FBI payments to Steele as a Confidential Human Source (CHS) over an unknown period. They also show that Steele told the FBI he had informed a third party he was acting as a CHS for the bureau, and that the FBI determined Steele had been a source for an online article.
Can we bitch about the FBI redacting their report on Steele? What are they hiding? No redaction remember!

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec

Several organizations are actually organizing protests around this. If anyone I knew was attending I'd never let them live it down. The same Nadler that's now asking to see the full report held a completely different position in 1998 over the exact same issue:

A never-ending clown show.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
Sadly, they're not. Most Americans are fucking retarded. 56% of the public thinks the Mueller report didn't exonerate Trump in regards to colluding with Russia.
That has more to do with the media than IQ. Most people only casually follow what's happening in news and politics, and several mainstream sources are plowing ahead with conspiracy theory nonsense.

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
just to think, all this started because the DNC paid a British spy named Christopher Steele to make a bunch of shit up
This is not true. The DNC paid butthurt McMullin and a bunch of Trump A-Loggers for information they paid for a British spy to make shit up. Totally different!

Arkage

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2012
I wonder what @Afro Republican has to say about this continual delay of the report, as he's the one who claimed to have insider info that the report details highly damaging info on Trump despite not reaching criminal thresholds.

Sit down. The adults are speaking.
And your the one who wrote an OP on narcissistic personalities, holy shit :messenger_tears_of_joy:

MrTickles

Feb 22, 2018
details highly damaging info on Trump despite not reaching criminal thresholds.

More damaging than 'grab her by the pussy' in today's climate?

Ha ha no. They've tried every trick under the book. Shit don't stick to Trump coz he slick.

Nov 23, 2010

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/03/us/politics/mueller-findings-barr.html

Some of Robert S. Mueller III’s investigators have told associates that Attorney General William P. Barr failed to adequately portray the findings of their inquiry and that they were more troubling for President Trump than Mr. Barr indicated, according to government officials and others familiar with their simmering frustrations.
Looks like irresponsible reporting is back on the menu...

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Jul 7, 2010
This is why we need the whole report released. Full transparency. Then one side can be right and the other can be wrong and we can move on. This whole back and forth circus about what it says or doesn't say accomplishes nothing.
The democrats and their media will dig something up from the report and we will have this circus all over again. This doesn't end until Trump is convicted or impeached because that's what their base wants.

This is the left's version of Benghazi. Not that I feel sorry for Trump and Republicans, fuck them for the way they behaved during president Obama's terms.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
tim pool deserves a pulitzer, dude is absolutely killing it

i don't envy his work load tho, he must be putting in 100+ hour work weeks

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
This is why we need the whole report released. Full transparency. Then one side can be right and the other can be wrong and we can move on. This whole back and forth circus about what it says or doesn't say accomplishes nothing.
We are getting the report released minus the classified and grand jury information. It’ll be here in a week or two. There is probably a few embarrassing things in the report, but nothing that will change the conclusions already found. I’m sure the Democrats will find some detail to latch on to, then continue
to subpoena more stuff finding nothing in the end.

Meanwhile the rest of us will continue to wonder why congress as a whole wastes so much time on stupid shit instead of doing things that actually help real people. I agree with you that we should move on once the report is released, but I don’t see congress doing that. Next they will want all of Muellers documents and research....

May 22, 2018
We are getting the report released minus the classified and grand jury information. It’ll be here in a week or two. There is probably a few embarrassing things in the report, but nothing that will change the conclusions already found. I’m sure the Democrats will find some detail to latch on to, then continue
to subpoena more stuff finding nothing in the end.

Meanwhile the rest of us will continue to wonder why congress as a whole wastes so much time on stupid shit instead of doing things that actually help real people. I agree with you that we should move on once the report is released, but I don’t see congress doing that. Next they will want all of Muellers documents and research....
And I am fine with that. But if the option is full transparency or withholding certain information then I fall on the side of full transparency. It leaves no room for bullshit or conspiracy. It is what is and everyone can see it. Anything less than that is just going to continue fester in my opinion. And if the Mueller report truly exonerates Trump and his inner circle then there really should be no objections as far as I am concerned. If the report says as much then let the report show it. Don't just tell people thats what it says and then expect them to believe it. We are WAY past that being able to work.

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
And I am fine with that. But if the option is full transparency or withholding certain information then I fall on the side of full transparency. It leaves no room for bullshit or conspiracy. It is what is and everyone can see it. Anything less than that is just going to continue fester in my opinion. And if the Mueller report truly exonerates Trump and his inner circle then there really should be no objections as far as I am concerned. If the report says as much then let the report show it. Don't just tell people thats what it says and then expect them to believe it. We are WAY past that being able to work.
If I remember right they are saying the full report when released will be around 400 pages. The classified, grand jury and other information they legally can’t releease will be redacted. Mueller himself is working with Barr on the redactions. Are you ok with that or do you need the full report with no redactions? I’m just a little confused by the side that won’t except anything other then the full report in 100% plain text. If you are in that group maybe you can explain it to me.

May 22, 2018
If I remember right they are saying the full report when released will be around 400 pages. The classified, grand jury and other information they legally can’t releease will be redacted. Mueller himself is working with Barr on the redactions. Are you ok with that or do you need the full report with no redactions? I’m just a little confused by the side that won’t except anything other then the full report in 100% plain text. If you are in that group maybe you can explain it to me.
I do not fall into that group. I am fine with Mueller working on the redactions and I will likely accept the redacted report for what it is. The problem is I know that not everyone will. So I would prefer the full report with no redactions because then there is no wiggle room. But if its not legally possible then that is that I guess. I just know its just not going to end with a redacted release no matter who did the redactions. There will be conspiracy theorists from both sides still going wild and the suspicions and distractions will just continue.

Last edited: