• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mueller Report Released - No collusion or obstruction of justice found

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
Meltdown 2.0 coming tomorrow? https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/439444-doj-plans-to-release-lightly-redacted-version-of-mueller-report

People familiar with the matter reportedly told the Post that the report will show that Mueller could not reach a conclusion on whether President Trump obstructed justice because it was too difficult to determine the president's intent. They added that some of Trump's actions could be interpreted innocently, according to the Post.

However, the lightly redacted report will detail evidence collected during the probe, including an analysis of tweets and "private threats" and other reported episodes at the center of Mueller's investigation, according to the paper.
So basically no intent to obstruct a crime that never happened in the first place. And we're seriously looking at the shit poster in Chief's tweets :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
This whole narrative of being upset about holding a press conference to sway the narrative is pretty rich after years of conspiracy theories. Current polls have more people still in belief that Trump colluded with Russia than not. For these liar democrats the false narrative is all they have.

May 22, 2018
Looking forward to the release, but I expect nothing major. The Republican shills have been allowed to censor it all and get out ahead of everything and that makes it next to impossible for anything of meaning to take place.

Last edited:

zelo-ca

Jan 26, 2018
Looking forward to the release, but I expect nothing major. The Republican shills have been allowed to censor it all and get out ahead of everything and that makes it next to impossible for anything of meaning to take place.
Lol gtfo it is protocol to redact the report. Just admit you lost and gtfo

Reactions: Panda1

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
Im at work so I can’t watch this. In looking at comments in liberal oriented places I am seeing panic, conspiracy theory and attacks on Barr/Rosenstein so I am assuming no new big news so far.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
Lol gtfo it is protocol to redact the report. Just admit you lost and gtfo
Lost?

Mueller did everything I wanted him to do. Thats not a loss to me. I am just saying I expect nothing from the "release" of the report. Nice try though.

Last edited:

zelo-ca

Jan 26, 2018
Lost?

Mueller did more everything I wanted him to do. Thats not a loss to me. I am just saying I expect nothing from the "release" of the report. Nice try though.
You are saying that there is nothing to the redacted report because Republicans will hack the report up. That is categorically false and fake news.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
The press conference could not have been more boring. It's all stuff sensible people already figured when the Mueller report was closed with no further inditements.

Good to hear that the public version will be released shortly after Congress gets it, which will be within the next few hours.

May 22, 2018
You are saying that there is nothing to the redacted report because Republicans will hack the report up. That is categorically false and fake news.
No I am saying there is nothing to the redacted report because the Republicans are censoring it and would do nothing even if there was something there worth sanctioning. Mueller could have found Trump guilty of murder in the report and he could still not be impeached due to the way the Senate is built at the moment. Its just a big circus show for either side at this point. neither side has anything of worth from the release of the report. Its meaningless. Thats all I was saying.

Unless all of a sudden there is some magical smoking gun that is so heinous that not even Trumps heartless Republican shills can ignore it, but i sincerely doubt such a thing exists. Its just a big show that will end a public pissing match from both sides that amounts to nothing.

Last edited:

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
Note that the Dems didn’t mind Holder protecting Obama on so many scandals, but they are flipping out, claiming Barr is protecting Trump.
Every day I wake up is another win for anyone NOT a liberal lunatic

Reactions: TrainedRage

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
No I am saying there is nothing to the redacted report because the Republicans are censoring it and would do nothing even if there was something there worth sanctioning. Mueller could have found Trump guilty of murder in the report and he could still not be impeached due to the way the Senate is built at the moment. Its just a big circus show for either side at this point. neither side has anything of worth from the release of the report. Its meaningless. Thats all I was saying.

Unless all of a sudden there is some magical smoking gun that is so heinous that not even Trumps heartless Republican shills can ignore it, but i sincerely doubt such a thing exists. Its just a big show that will end a public pissing match from both sides that amounts to nothing.
You are full of shit. That is not what is happening at all. Worst possible read of the situation. The president exerted no executive privilege or compelled any redactions.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

The report is not meaningless. Only one side is choosing to keep the circus going.

The report confirms neither Trump, nor his team, nor any Americans coordinated with Russians in influencing the election. This is great news.

To say that "neither side has anything of worth from the release of the report. It's meaningless" is a stunning example of sour grapes and I am thrilled that you have spared us a lot of time by going straight into the tinfoil conspiracy propaganda.

zelo-ca

Jan 26, 2018

Censor? There was no collusion. GET OVER IT! REEEEEEEEEE

Reactions: SpartanN92
May 22, 2018
You are full of shit. That is not what is happening at all. Worst possible read of the situation. The president exerted no executive privilege or compelled any redactions.
And yet the redaction's came all the same. How crazy is that.

But like I said before on here even if there were no redactions I wouldn't expect anything major. The redactions are only going to make things worse. The only way to do this without any drama or second guessing was to release the whole report without any redactions, but apparently the Trump administration couldn't allow that to happen. Full transparency means that neither side could try and claim anything other than the truth. it would have all been there for all the world to see. Redactions complicate that and throw a fog over it all whether you all want to believe it or not.

Last edited:

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada

But like I said before on here even if there were no redactions I wouldn't expect anything major. The redactions are only going to make things worse. The only way to do this without any drama or second guessing was to release the whole report without any redactions, but apparently the Trump administration couldn't;t allow that to happen.
Get educated and stop spewing bullshit please.

Reactions: zelo-ca

zelo-ca

Jan 26, 2018

But like I said before on here even if there were no redactions I wouldn't expect anything major. The redactions are only going to make things worse. The only way to do this without any drama or second guessing was to release the whole report without any redactions, but apparently the Trump administration couldn't;t allow that to happen.
DUDE YOU CANT RELEASE IT WITHOUT REDACTIONS! GO READ THE LAW BEFORE YOU POST!

You really are showing how biased and how much of an idiot you are.

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
lol CNN is claiming that collusion still occurred on their live broadcast, because Roger Stone retweeted Wikileaks.

Spoilers: I can retweet, or email, or fax, or talk about anything I want to in the US. It does not matter if it was obtained illegally, as long as I was not the one who illegally obtained it.

TrainedRage

Feb 3, 2018
USA

You just contradicted your self. Multiple times. If your take away is "eh muh Republican shills". That clearly shows your lack of understanding on this topic.

And you can both sides this all day. But we all know you would be shitting yourself with joy if this report were actually legit and damming.

May 22, 2018
DUDE YOU CANT RELEASE IT WITHOUT REDACTIONS! GO READ THE LAW BEFORE YOU POST!

You really are showing how biased and how much of an idiot you are.
How am I biased for wanting full transparency? If it was released with no redaction and there was nothing to be seen then I would have nothing to gain. But the fact that its being redacted before its released gives room for conspiracy BS.

I have already said before on here in other threads that even if the full report was released with no redactions that I would not expect anything crazy or damning. I want the full transparency because I want to avoid weeks and months of pointless bullshit from both sides. Nothing will come of it. Its just gonna be months of pointless back and forth now because of the redactions. Time that could be otherwise spent on meaningful topics. But that is not going to happen now.

Last edited:

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
lol CNN is claiming that collusion still occurred on their live broadcast, because Roger Stone retweeted Wikileaks.

Spoilers: I can retweet, or email, or fax, or talk about anything I want to in the US. It does not matter if it was obtained illegally, as long as I was not the one who illegally obtained it.

#Keepthedreamalive

Reactions: infinitys_7th

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
It's almost like Barr and company would be committing federal crimes and could risk lawsuits if those redactions were not in place :unsure:

It's almost like the rights of the innocent to privacy were codified in law to outweigh your now completely debunked conspiracy theory :unsure:

Last edited:

Boston

Dec 13, 2013
Brainwashed, hate filled liberals are enemies of the United States. You sir, need to get a grip on reality.

zelo-ca

Jan 26, 2018
How am I biased for wanting full transparency? If it was released with no redaction and there was nothing to be seen then I would have nothing to gain. But the fact that its being redacted before its released gives room for conspiracy BS.

I have already said before on here in other threads that even if the full report was released with no redactions that I would not expect anything crazy or damning. I want the full transparency because I want to avoid weeks and months of pointless bullshit from both sides. Nothing will come of it. Its just gonna be months of pointless back and forth now because of the redactions. Time that could be otherwise spent on meaningful topics. But that is not going to happen now.
THE LAW STATES THERE HAS TO BE REDACTIONS! Do you want Barr to break the law?

May 22, 2018
Brainwashed, hate filled liberals are enemies of the United States. You sir, need to get a grip on reality.
Read my other posts before mindlessly commenting please.

THE LAW STATES THERE HAS TO BE REDACTIONS! Do you want Barr to break the law?
You keep going on about the redaction while ignoring the rest of what I am saying. The least you can do is pay attention to what I am saying rather than skimming through my post. I don't want people to break the law. I just want transparency to avoid months of pointless bullshit.

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006

You keep going on about the redaction while ignoring the rest of what I am saying. The least you can do is pay attention to what I am saying rather than skimming through my post.
Why do you not respond to the fact that the redactions are legally required instead of mindlessly going on about conspiracy theories?

May 22, 2018
Why do you not respond to the fact that the redactions are legally required instead of mindlessly going on about conspiracy theories?
I get they are legally required. I never said they weren't.

Why do you not respond to the fact that I want full transparency in order to avoid months of pointless back and forth between the two parties? Months of attention on pointless bullshit that could otherwise be directed at actual meaningful issues.

Last edited:

zelo-ca

Jan 26, 2018

You keep going on about the redaction while ignoring the rest of what I am saying. The least you can do is pay attention to what I am saying rather than skimming through my post. I don't want people to break the law. I just want transparency to avoid months of pointless bullshit.
You want transparency when IT CANNOT HAPPEN BY LAW. Good fucking luck with that idiot.

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada

You keep ignoring what people are telling you. Save the lectures. Transparency is not legally possible. Your wish for transparency while a nice thought is just as viable as wishing that Santa Claus will give you a gift.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

Why do you not respond to the fact that I want full transparency in order to avoid months of pointless back and forth?
"Wanting transparency" and calling the report useless because it was handled by "Republican shills" are two different things.

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006

Why do you not respond to the fact that I want full transparency in order to avoid months of pointless back and forth?
You are suggesting that the redactions somehow damage the findings of the report, even though, as codified in law, the fact that they exist mean that the redacted content regards investigations of innocent people. The fact that the redactions occurred PROVES there is nothing there.

The idea that the redactions are "protecting Trump" is bullshit. You have no evidence. It would be no difference from me claiming that the redactions prove that Hillary is a cannibalistic pedophile who ran a pizza shop, and Trump ordered the redactions because the findings would send the country into outrage. Same. Damn. Thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: cryptoadam

Boston

Dec 13, 2013

I have read many of your posts. You are very clearly out of touch with reality.

CatLady

Jun 12, 2018
Can't wait for the meltdowns.
Already happening.
Twitter Regressives are completely out of their minds with conspiracy theories, DOJ collusion and ABSOLUTELY no intention of moving on etc. I would imagine it's even worse at the REE Asylum, but I can't bring myself to wade into that cesspool to check.

ssolitare

Banned
Jan 12, 2009
There is definitely no collusion. The obstruction of Justice is up to interpretation.

The devil is in the details, so I'll wait.

zelo-ca

Jan 26, 2018
You missed my entire point even after I pointed it out to you.

Good job.
Why argue you want it when it can never happen? Ok I will argue to you that Trump should physically throw Clinton in jail. Both statements have the same chance of happening. GIVE IT UP!

TrainedRage

Feb 3, 2018
USA
I wish I was a millionaire. Maybe if I say it enough it will come true.

Also what is law? And why is it a thing? I need transparency and the names and home addresses of all involved!!!!!

May 22, 2018
Why argue you want it when it can never happen? Ok I will argue to you that Trump should physically throw Clinton in jail. Both statements have the same chance of happening. GIVE IT UP!
At this point you are either so blinded by your hatred of me that you are missing what I am actually saying or you are intentionally ignoring what I am saying. Either way I don't really care. I am not going to keep wasting time on you in this thread if you insist on ignoring what I have to say. I have told you my point of view, but you insist on focusing on something I have already explained to you. If you choose to ignore it then there really isn't anything I can do about that.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Democrats still clinging to conspiracy. Ahh, it's a shame that so many people were deceived by these snakes.

Do better, Democrat voters. (just kidding, y'all got lied to and that sucks)

Reactions: CatLady

zelo-ca

Jan 26, 2018
At this point you are either so blinded by your hatred of me that you are missing what I am actually saying or you are intentionally ignoring what I am saying. Either way I don't really care. I am not going to keep wasting time on you if you insist on ignoring what I have to say.
Noone should care what you say when you say something that has 0% of happening. Go back to CNN and cry along with them.