• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mueller Report Released - No collusion or obstruction of justice found

Manus

Jan 12, 2009
Wouldn't all of the Trump hating Hillary loving lawyers working on the report come forward saying their was obstruction if their was any? No way they would sit back and hold their tongue.

CatLady

Jun 12, 2018
Democrats still clinging to conspiracy. Ahh, it's a shame that so many people were deceived by these snakes.

Do better, Democrat voters. (just kidding, y'all got lied to and that sucks)

This shit is never going to end. 10 years after Trump is gone the loons will still be demanding more investigations until they get the answer they want.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: DunDunDunpachi

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006

ROFL

Stupid turd, Congress can't force people to produce documents that they cannot legally produce. Tax returns are protected, and your curiousity is not sufficient to break legal privacy protections. Congress's powers are not extrajudicial.

May 22, 2018
You keep ignoring what people are telling you. Save the lectures. Transparency is not legally possible. Your wish for transparency while a nice thought is just as viable as wishing that Santa Claus will give you a gift.
You seem to be ignoring what I am saying as well. Quote where I ever said transparency was legal or was possible.

Please. Show me.

You can't because I never did. Because you keep skipping over what I am actually saying and keep applying your own interpretation. I am simply saying full release would save us all alot of time and trouble. Never said it was legal. Never said it was possible. Never even said it was likely. Just that it would save alot of trouble. That's it. Jesus.

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
I pity anyone that still can't see they were used like mindless pawns by the Dems in this shameful attempt to interfere with a duly elected president. We'll get an insane amount of media spin regarding everything included (and not included) in that report over the next few hours and many of those that bought into this lie over the last 2+ years will desperately cling to anything they can in an attempt to save face.

Reactions: CatLady and dolabla

Whitesnake

Jan 31, 2018
I get they are legally required. I never said they weren't.

Why do you not respond to the fact that I want full transparency in order to avoid months of pointless back and forth between the two parties? Months of attention on pointless bullshit that could otherwise be directed at actual meaningful issues.
How is any of that the fault of republicans?

You were complaining about Republicans censoring documents, now you’re complaining that the governent doesn’t just release all information immediately.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
This shit is never going to end. 10 years after Trump is gone the loons will still be demanding more investigations.
If Trump sticks to his word, he will neuter their ability to do this in the future.

What form this takes and how it might be abused remains to be seen, but I think we've seen a very unmistakable example of media cronyism and it should result in some consequences for the politicians and millionaires who foisted this hoax upon the world scene. This isn't just an American issue. This threw the entire world into a state of anxiety.

Reactions: CatLady

Dunki

Oct 24, 2017

This sums it up pretty well I think. And Media was all in it for pushing their agenda and milking the sit out of it. Even through newsmedia are mostly idiots the Dems are not smart enough to use the media to their advantage. If they were they would not have lost against Trump^^

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
God, that tax return shit pisses me off.

IRC 6103(d)QUOTE]provides that return information may be shared with state agencies responsible for tax administration. The state agency must request this information in writing, and the request must be signed by an official designated to request tax information.

IRC 6103(i)(1) provides that, pursuant to court order, return information may be shared with law enforcement agencies for investigation and prosecution of non-tax criminal laws.

IRC 6103(k)(6) allows the IRS to make limited disclosures of return information in the course of official tax administration investigations to third parties if necessary to obtain information that is not otherwise reasonably available.

IRC 6103(l)(1) provides that return information related to taxes imposed under chapters 2, 21, and 24 may be disclosed to the Social Security Administration (SSA) as needed to carry out its responsibilities under the Social Security Act. Chapter 2 relates to self-employment income and does not normally concern employers. Chapter 21 concerns social security and Medicare (FICA) tax, and chapter 24 deals with income tax withholding.
Get a court order, Nadler, otherwise go suck a cock. Your impotent Congressional power does not override our rights.

Last edited:

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
You seem to be ignoring what I am saying as well. Quote where I ever said transparency was legal or was possible.

Please. Show me.

You can't because I never did. Because you keep skipping over what I am actually saying and keep applying your own interpretation. I am simply saying full release would save us all alot of time and trouble. Never said it was legal. Never said it was possible. Never even said it was likely. Just that it would save alot of trouble. That's it. Jesus.
I get what you are saying, everyone who has responded to has but you keep arguing that we dont which is beyond disingenuous.. You want full transparency because it will avoid the circus of conspiracy idiots. I get that full stop. So your big position on this is something that can never happen. If you actually read what I wrote that is exactly what I said. You also previously peppered in a bunch of bullshit about republican shills as the reason for the redactions rather than the legal necessity so shove the righteous indignation up your ass.

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
I get what you are saying, everyone who has responded to has but you keep arguing that we dont which is beyond disingenuous.. You want full transparency because it will avoid the circus of conspiracy idiots. I get that full stop. So your big position on this is something that can never happen. If you actually read what I wrote that is exactly what I said. You also previously peppered in a bunch of bullshit about republican shills as the reason for the redactions rather than the legal necessity so shove the righteous indignation up your ass.
And, obviously, by talking about "Republican shills" he is implying that something was covered up in the redactions, which implies that collusion/obstruction is being covered up.

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
Just think, these lunatics are really upset because the President of the United States wasn't/isn't actually working on behalf of a hostile foreign power. Deranged
Yup

OMG! I can’t wait for when Barr investigates the Obama WH for spying on the Trump campaign. That’s going to be a real show!!!

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Looking forward to the release, but I expect nothing major. The Republican shills have been allowed to censor it all and get out ahead of everything and that makes it next to impossible for anything of meaning to take place.
You do understand what law is correct?

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006

Looks like the new narrative is that talking about the hacked DNC files is "information laundering" (i.e. similar to money laundering).

The press is literally arguing against free speech.

Reactions: dolabla and CatLady

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
Doesn’t matter to the Russia cultists. Like all cults that reach the doomsday and the prophecy goes unfulfilled, they will just double down, Maddow gonna start drawn lines all over a chalkboard, etc

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
Trump rigged the election by having Wikileaks release docs from the DNC to show us how Hillary was rigging against Bernie and receiving debate questions. Yikes!
Also there was no sufficient evidence to say Trump did not commit obstruction, because that is how law work now.

Reactions: dolabla

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
The only collusion was British collusion. Hillary funded the Steele dossier, a document full of outrageous lies and written by an ex member of MI6, which was then funnelled through partisan intelligence agents to ultimately wiretap her political opponent. FISA courts were never told this document was funded by his opposition. This document was then used as 'insurance' in an attempt to overthrow a duly elected sitting president.

Reactions: cryptoadam

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Assange is charged with helping Manning hack, not spreading the information that came from the hack.
True, but -- amidst the media furor of calling Assange an "agent of Russia" after he got arrested -- it's nice to see someone challenge the old lie about Wikileaks breaking a law because they published stolen docs.

Reactions: CatLady

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
Trump rigged the election by having Wikileaks release docs from the DNC to show us how Hillary was rigging against Bernie and receiving debate questions. Yikes!
I love that libs can’t see that Trump had 30,000 people at his rallies during the campaign, AT 1 AM, and Hillary had 700 during her garbage rallies during prime time hours (9pm), but are still shocked that he won!! Nobody forced those 30,000 people an evening to Trump’s events

Reactions: dolabla

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
Looking through some other forums, they are already screeching over the redactions.

"WHOLE PAGES ARE REDACTED! TRUMP'S COVERING UP CRIMES! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I hope Democrats try to impeach. The last time a party tried that over fucking nothing it tanked that party for a good 4 years, and there was at least technically a crime there (lying to Congress). I actually do not support laws against lying to authorities, on First Amendment principles and due to the lack of laws against authorities lying to civilians (i.e. there is more burden placed on the people than on the bureaucracy), but hey, it's at least a crime rather than "not enough evidence to show he did not not commit any non-crimes" or whatever quadruple negative nonsense is being spewed now.

The American people do not care about crimes like lying - they never will. So why would they care about "crimes" that a prosecutor could not find evidence to prosecute after two years of having access to every federal LE and intelligence agency, let alone nonsense like "He praised Wikileaks! That's information laundering!"

Last edited:

Panda1

Jan 12, 2010
That would do literally nothing to help the matter. You are saying that out of spite rather than reason. If the report is made available for everyone to see and it backs up what Trumps people are saying then that only helps your side and it weakens the Democrats position on the matter substantially.

Why would you not want that?
Caus he is not a political hack playing partisan politics like you!

Panda1

Jan 12, 2010
So instead they are going to leave a President in office who colluded with Russians and is a Putin puppet?

No indictments means no one will be charged with any more crimes from the conclusion of the investigation. What else is there aside from dirty laundry and tabloid sleaze? People just want to read that Trump picks his nose and eats it or farts in peoples faces.

Let me ask you, what will the full report tell you or any other average American? You think you are going to find the missing piece of evidence that Mueller buried and Barr/Rodestein under Trumps orders decided to hide away? Even though it was known all along that the report would be released?

Nothing against releasing the report when its ready, but I am really curious what crimes you think will be unearthed once the report is released? What is Barr hiding and why is Mueller keeping his mouth shut about this mountain of evidence?
Just wait -the smoking gun is just about to be uncovered.. just give them a bit more time and they will find the obvious evidence that Trump paid to get pi$$ed on...just a little more time is required unless you are a Russian Shill???

Reactions: cryptoadam

Panda1

Jan 12, 2010
Lol gtfo it is protocol to redact the report. Just admit you lost and gtfo
Yup, unfortunately, you are talking to a low IQ disingenuous loser who WANTS his president to be a Russian 'insider' and thinks no one else in Government is concerned about it! Come on is there not a time you see TDS, you think a rational conversation with facts will change someone with no critical thinkings mind, and you will come to some understanding! LOL.

Reactions: zelo-ca

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Just wait -the smoking gun is just about to be uncovered.. just give them a bit more time and they will find the obvious evidence that Trump paid to get pi$$ed on...just a little more time is required unless you are a Russian Shill???
I am assuming this message is from 2069 where we are in year 50 of the Trump Russian collusion investigation part 76. Most likely front page of WAPO and running headline on CNN

Reactions: Panda1

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
CNN won't make it to 2069. Their rating are turrible even with all this conspiracy shit. They will probably fold if they can't harp on Trump all day.

monegames

Sep 26, 2014

Looks like the new narrative is that talking about the hacked DNC files is "information laundering" (i.e. similar to money laundering).

The press is literally arguing against free speech.
jesus its like the guy doesn't know how to read. except he even summarizes the words himself correctly and then forgets(lies) exactly what he said in the first part. wtf? Barr as he said only commented on wikileaks releasing the docs being legal. As he correctly mentioned in the first part they didn't steal the docs. Then acuses Barr of being ok with hacking, aka stealing.

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006

I was not expecting this, but I do think that this is a big coincidence. Seems a little odd that a Russian agent would say that, though.