• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mueller Report Released - No collusion or obstruction of justice found

May 22, 2018
Sounds like its gonna be about what I was expecting given the reporting from various outlets over the last 6-8 months. Still looking forward to seeing the finer details though should the whole thing be made public. Which I think its a pretty safe bet that it will be. There are too many high profile congressmen and congresswomen from both sides of the aisle that are calling for its official release.

Not to mention the likelihood that it is just simply leaked at some point regardless of whether or not there is an "official" release lol

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Sounds like its gonna be about what I was expecting given the reporting from various outlets over the last 6-8 months. Still looking forward to seeing the finer details though should the whole thing be made public. Which I think its a pretty safe bet that it will be. There are too many high profile congressmen and congresswomen from both sides of the aisle that are calling for its official release.

Not to mention the likelihood that it is just simply leaked at some point regardless of whether or not there is an "official" release lol
Let's remind all our viewers what you expected. You said you were satisfied with the Mueller probe into Russian collusion because it "rooted out some of the illegal shit" completely unrelated to the purpose of the investigation:

Did I expect Mueller to catch Trump red handed? No. I am not quite that optimistic.

Did I expect the investigation to root out some of the illegal shit he or his various acquaintances have done over time? Absolutely. And thats exactly what he did. So that brings me back to be satisfied with what he accomplished..

pramod

Oct 24, 2017
If the report ends up clearing Trump, I wish he would do the unexpected for once and act gracious and appeal for unity. That will really confuse the liberals.

Blood Borne

Oct 30, 2017
Most importantly, NO ONE, I repeat, no one was arrested for COLLUSION. They were arrested for unrelated crimes, this whole investigation was a farce.

May 22, 2018
Let's remind all our viewers what you expected. You said you were satisfied with the Mueller probe into Russian collusion because it "rooted out some of the illegal shit" completely unrelated to the purpose of the investigation:
Yes I know. Which I why I said it's about what I expected. Mueller did root out some of the illegal shit that those close to Trump had done.

Were you trying to make some kind of point?

Last edited:

xStoyax

Oct 29, 2017
If the report ends up clearing Trump, I wish he would do the unexpected for once and act gracious and appeal for unity. That will really confuse the liberals.
If you've ever read any of Trumps books you'd know that is never gonna happen. His philosophy is that if someone crosses you, you destroy them.

We're about to get declassification of the FISA processes and there's about to be a lot of fallout. Not for Trump. For the democrats.

SoulChamber

Sep 19, 2018
What the left has to accept is that Trump was RIGHT the ENTIRE time! I was right the ENTIRE TIME. This time tomorrow night I will be drinking mead and happily eating a good meal. Fuck it, tomorrow I am going to eat good meals the entire day! Ya’ll on the left were hoodwinked for years. YEARS of lies! That’s what they do to hold on to their precious plantation power! Pelosi in the HOT BOX ‘cuz the PLANTATION on FIRE! Burn it to the ground! BURN IT! Let the horses run FREE! HAHAHAHA

Trump Jr.- not going anywhere. Free as a bird.
Kushner- not going anywhere. Free as a bird.

What What? Tweet tweet goes the Twitter! Trump gonna flush the party of Jack Dorsey down the shitter!
Dude, you're embarrassing just like the rest of these Trump supporting cultists.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Dude, you're embarrassing just like the rest of these Trump supporting cultists.
That’s an embarrassing post but to use the word cultist when your side (I assume) has been screaming at the sky, wearing uterus hats on their heads, and trying to ban air travel and cows, yours comes off just as bad.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
Wait, there were Democratic congressmen who PROMISED hard evidence of collusion LOL.
Schiff will just keep opening up more useless investigations with no real evidence hoping to find something that doesn’t exist. He is a disgraceful liar. He’s already been doubling down saying he will subpoena Mueller.

transformer

Nov 5, 2013
Trump may be cleared or not... But it is far from a "fucking scam".

• Mueller brought criminal charges against 37 people and entities.
  • 6 of them were associates of President Trump: Campaign chairman Paul Manafort, deputy campaign chairman Rick Gates, national security adviser Michael Flynn, foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos, Trump ex-attorney Michael Cohen and political svengali Roger Stone
  • 5 people have been sentenced to prison
Trump can say witch hunt 50 times a day it doesn't change facts.
You can cite these numbers all you want. Yet none of those charges or punishments had anything to do with Trump Russian collusion. It doesn’t change facts.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Schiff will just keep opening up more useless investigations with no real evidence hoping to find something that doesn’t exist. He is a disgraceful liar. He’s already been doubling down saying he will subpoena Mueller.
Yeah the hilarious thing is that now the dems want the report released, like there’s something in there a special prosecutor missed after looking to verify their claims for two years. They’re like the drunk at a party who isn’t content to just barf on themselves and quietly disappear, they want to shit their pants in front of everyone too.

What’s going to be interesting is when the Trump admin goes after the intelligence operators who lied to the FISA court by swearing that the basis for investigating Trump was sound and valid based on that ridiculous dossier. Someone’s gonna get shit on for that, guaranteed.

Last edited:

adj83

Neo Member
Mar 19, 2019
What’s going to be interesting is when the Trump admin goes after the intelligence operators who lied to the FISA court by swearing that the basis for investigating Trump was sound and valid based on that ridiculous dossier. Someone’s gonna get shit on for that, guaranteed.
I think the investigation into the FISA warrant was started a while ago by Huber and also by the IG. I'm sure that's what Whitaker said when he was being questioned by Congress last month.

Super Mario

Nov 12, 2016
At some point, the American people will realize that everything that comes from the left is to create victims and smear the "non-victims". Nothing ever of concrete policy. Onto the next "scandal"

bucyou

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
Watching liberal commentators throw a tantrum has been just fantastic. Adam schiff for brains has been especially pathetic, rejecting the findings before they've been released.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
Talk about counting chickens before they hatch. You're just as silly as leftists anticipating a guaranteed impeachment. Don't let your political bias show so obviously, it's embarrassing.
That's embarrassing?

Not the people who spent 2
years literally praying for impeachment. You were happy with that. but the jokes...oh so embarrassing.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
This gonna throw a wrench into the plans of all those Resistance clowns imagining the brilliant future miniseries of Mueller aided by scores of journalists taking down Trump and somehow putting him in a jail. Lol

Last edited:

Pumpkin Seeds

Jul 13, 2018
The press that invested in the lie about this are melting down. David Kilon went on a mad tweet deletion spree.

I know some of them must have known it was always a lie. It's hard to parse the ringleaders from the schmucks though.

IzukuMidoriya

Mar 14, 2019
Midwestern US

Amazing. Maddow is doing like she did on election night and acting really smug and holding back tears about not getting their way. Out of all the reactions on 2016, Maddow's was the most dumbass reaction.

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
Watch out, the Democrats will go after Mueller too if they don't hear the answers they want!

McCarthyism back in full force. Democrats are political incels.
Little Schitt is national embarrassment. What a loser.

This gonna throw a wrench into the plans of all those Resistance clowns imagining the brilliant future miniseries of Mueller aided by scores of journalists taking down Trump and somehow putting him in a jail. Lol
It's like when shippers don't get their OTP. . .Tumblr mentality in real life politics.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
Maddow is an actor. All these media talking heads are just actors. Whether they believe any of the shit they spew is as irrelevant as Leo DeCaprio really being a passenger on the Titanic

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods

#MuellerTime certainly not Happy Hour for #Democrats. Robert Mueller just got President Trump re-elected by a landslide...

It’s such a great day! Let the festivities continue!
Yep, good news for everyone that our president isn't actually a traitor. Some already figured that was the case, but I'm glad now we can be "strong together" as Hillary Clinton campaigned on, now that the truth is coming to light in the official investigation.

The gloating over the Democratic leaders and the media pundits is oh so sweet.

But on a more serious note, let's not forget that a lot of people have been lied to by the press they trusted. That's pretty serious. I don't blame people who are shocked or angry. No value in dangling it over their heads when they were deceived by a multi-billion dollar lie.

Come into the sunlight, you russiagate conspiracy basement dwellers.

Arkage

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2012
*Mueller submits final report*
*1 day passes with no new information*

Conservatives: WE'VE WON! IT'S ALL A HOAX! LET'S CELEBRATE!

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006

If it had not been a hoax, the entire government would have collapsed and revolted upon finding evidence that Tronald Trumpf is a ruskie spy.

Everyone is tired of this nonsense. There has never been any skepticism in the media over the Russia allegations, only against Trump, which flies in the face of basic reasoning. Where is the proof? No one cares if it's "muh classified" or "muh sensitive". Show the proof, or be quiet already.

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018

Damn you sound triggered is it because you bought into blatant obvious bullshit for 2,5 years and all because media tickled your balls/ego and whispered into your ear "believe us, you are smart and everyone else is just stupid,BELIEVE!" ?

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
The other amusing thing is this ongoing fantasy that Mueller found out Trump was a Russian stooge yet FOR SOME INEXPLICABLE REASON continued the investigation for all these months, with plenty of rumors along the way that it was "concluding soon", allowing a traitor to run our country.

Not a chance. That's beyond delusional. This is why media outlets got wise months ago and said the results would be "disappointing".

Was Mueller so neglectful of his responsibilities that he allowed a literal puppet to run our country for the last two years while he pieced together all the other minor (in comparison) inditements against his cohorts? And mind you, Mueller would've been holding on to a secret piece of information that not even the House committee investigation could find (which already concluded no strong evidence for Russia collusion involving Trump).

Yeah.... Mueller has just been sitting on the fact that our president colluded with Russia....

Mueller already got the biggest fish he's gonna fry.

I welcome any russiagate conspiracy believer to explain this one to me.

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
Yeah.... Mueller has just been sitting on the fact that our president colluded with Russia....
If there was evidence that Trump had colluded with Russia, the government would have already enacted a coup to remove him. There are legal methods already in place for doing so - they could theoretically rendition Trump just like all the other citizens they have.

The fact that they have not done so when the consequences for NOT doing so are so dire is more evidence than the believers have ever put forward.

Madonis

Oct 21, 2018
This continues to be pure Trump country, to put it lightly, so all these premature reactions and jumping to conclusions are to be expected. Once again, nobody on this forum has read the report.

From the pro-Trump point of view, anything short of full-blown Russia collusion makes the whole thing a smear, no matter how many other crimes were investigated and prosecuted or how many other convictions have been obtained, regardless of the following facts still remaining true.

a) Russia did interfere during the elections in support of Donald Trump. Even if this support wasn't decisive to the final outcome or wasn't the result of actual "treason" by the candidate himself, it still happened. That's not a good thing. A truly ethical campaign and candidate would have publicly rejected it.

b) Trump's campaign and inner circle is full of individuals who have carried out a variety of crimes and offenses, including but not limited to the so-called process crimes. Which are still crimes, by the way, but they are not the only crimes involved. When did this somehow become a good thing?

c)You'd think that a candidate and a president shouldn't willingly choose to surround himself with such rotten and corrupt individuals. That's a sign of poor judgment, to say the least, leaving aside the instances where it appears Trump himself may have given the order to outright lie to authorities and carry out other types of foul play.

d) Strictly speaking, various investigations and prosecutions derived from the Mueller probe aren't over. Multiple jurisdictions are assuming them. Those cases are still ongoing. While some of them are, indeed, about unrelated affairs...a few of them still have actual or potential connections to Russia-related issues.

e) In case you haven't noticed, there are multiple reasons to dislike Trump and oppose his policies. It didn't start and end with the Russia story. Thus those who are pretending that Trump will be automatically "re-elected" as a result of this are, to say the least, suffering from the same type of overconfidence that Hillary had back in 2016. Which is bad, but I guess it's better for the Democrats if you all continue to take that for granted.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Hopefully the real collusion investigation can get underway. The collusion of Clinton with a foreign British spy who worked with Foreign Russian spies to put together a document full of lies to influence the election. There was collusion on the part of Fusion, STeele and his Russian contacts which lead to a FISA warrent to wire tap the oppositions candidate for President.

Somehow the media has missed this real collusion while they wag the dog for fake collusion by Donald Trump.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
a) Russia did interfere during the elections in support of Donald Trump. Even if this support wasn't decisive to the final outcome or wasn't the result of actual "treason" by the candidate himself, it still happened.
you say "Russia did interfere" but what does that mean? are we talking Wikileaks? aren't they stateless hackers? DNC got clowned by a phishing email not some foreign counter agent. if we are talking Russian bot farms with Facebook ads, this is a tiny operation costing $40k, and if we are buying into the idea that $40k can swing an election against a $2 billion campaign then we have far bigger problems than the fact they are doing so in Russia.

are any of these issues being addressed in any way beyond putting them on a wall and connecting them all to Russia? nope. they had the silly Facebook hearings but you have to be fooling yourself if you think grandma who voted Trump is not going to post funny memes anymore. have they killed Assange & Wikileaks yet? nope. better send in Pamela Anderson again.

i dunno, half the arguments seem to be "this is bad and unethical stuff, how does he surround himself with horrible criminals"? and it's like, dude, is this your first day learning about US politics? the Clintons met with their good pal Harvey Weinstein just days after the election to discuss producing a documentary about themselves. DC is a fountain of filth.

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
Hopefully the real collusion investigation can get underway. The collusion of Clinton with a foreign British spy who worked with Foreign Russian spies to put together a document full of lies to influence the election. There was collusion on the part of Fusion, STeele and his Russian contacts which lead to a FISA warrent to wire tap the oppositions candidate for President.

Somehow the media has missed this real collusion while they wag the dog for fake collusion by Donald Trump.
Someone needs to Tweet this @realDonaldTrump:

https://resistbot.news/who-can-appoint-a-special-counsel-651b93ac68e2?gi=ea9afc21c26c

The U.S. Attorney General has the power to appoint a special counsel. In the case where the Attorney General has recused him or herself, the Deputy Attorney General has the power to appoint this individual, according to the Code of Federal Regulations:
Trump can appoint a Special Counsel to investigate Britbong Collusion by directing the AG to do so. He has that authority as Commander in Chief. It also would not be a partisan investigation, because (as Democrats love to bring up to defend it) Republicans started the collusion. Republicans investigating Republicans, like Mueller and Trump, is obviously not partisan, right guys?

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
b) Trump's campaign and inner circle is full of individuals who have carried out a variety of crimes and offenses, including but not limited to the so-called process crimes. Which are still crimes, by the way, but they are not the only crimes involved. When did this somehow become a good thing?
The process crimes did not occur during the election. Manafort's crimes were already investigated under Obama, but not pursued because of the Podesta connection - Mueller just finished the job while also letting others involved (the Podestas) off.

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
This continues to be pure Trump country, to put it lightly, so all these premature reactions and jumping to conclusions are to be expected. Once again, nobody on this forum has read the report.

From the pro-Trump point of view, anything short of full-blown Russia collusion makes the whole thing a smear, no matter how many other crimes were investigated and prosecuted or how many other convictions have been obtained, regardless of the following facts still remaining true.

a) Russia did interfere during the elections in support of Donald Trump. Even if this support wasn't decisive to the final outcome or wasn't the result of actual "treason" by the candidate himself, it still happened. That's not a good thing. A truly ethical campaign and candidate would have publicly rejected it.

c)You'd think that a candidate and a president shouldn't willingly choose to surround himself with such rotten and corrupt individuals. That's a sign of poor judgment, to say the least, leaving aside the instances where it appears Trump himself may have given the order to outright lie to authorities and carry out other types of foul play.

d) Strictly speaking, various investigations and prosecutions derived from the Mueller probe aren't over. Multiple jurisdictions are assuming them. Those cases are still ongoing. While some of them are, indeed, about unrelated affairs...a few of them still have actual or potential connections to Russia-related issues.

e) In case you haven't noticed, there are multiple reasons to dislike Trump and oppose his policies. It didn't start and end with the Russia story. Thus those who are pretending that Trump will be automatically "re-elected" as a result of this are, to say the least, suffering from the same type of overconfidence that Hillary had back in 2016. Which is bad, but I guess it's better for the Democrats if you all continue to take that for granted.
a) wrong they had a couple of ads for both sides to instigate shit which you bought hook line and sinker

b) not a single one connected to collusion most are lying to fbi and tax shit the fact that you wont mention that while knowing this means you are either still buying this dog shit or you hope others are stupid and swallow your shit.

c) no matter the excuses you make up nothing can excuse the last 2,5 years of lies you bought into and help spread, russiagaters dont deserve to be forgotten anytime soon for that.

d)3 investigations including the mueller one that democrats bet their own word on is over and you lost in all 3, whatever garbage you pull out of the hat next to move the goalpost and try to memory hole doesn't matter.

e) all your "dislikes" are mostly from lies you fools swallowed from the media over the last 2,5 years and again nothing you say will make history forget how stupid and crazy russiagaters, democrats and media acted during this democrat inflicted humiliating period of US history.

N is for Noble

Neo Member
Jun 26, 2018
Eat crow you gullible Russia probe loving piss tape fetishing losers. Been entertaining for years to come just to see their disappointing tears again since election night.

And I hope he gets re-elected again in 2020 just to witness for a 3rd time!

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

So are you ok with the fact that Clinton colluded with Steele and his Russian contacts to create a fake dossier that was full of lies to get a warrent to wire tap her opponent all in a bid to influence the election?

2.5 years of Russian collusion and now since not one American has been charged with collusion its time to back track and say it was never about collusion anyways. Cohen, Flynn, Popadopulos "crimes" were only due to this sham investigation. Manafort crime took place 5 years ago and were under the auspieces of Podesta a long time Clinton ally. How come Tony got immunity for the same crimes Manafort comitted?

But no crimes related to Russian collusion.

How come Mueller didn't have one republican on his team of lawyers? How come top prosecutors for Mueller have deep Clinton links?

And if you dislike Trump that is fine, but disliking a President isn't a reason to waste 2.5 years on made up Russian collusion charges from a paid for fake Dossier by Clinton, who already had her emails downgraded from gross negligence to a nothing burger, and rigged the DNC to screw over Bernie.

This was a text book witch hunt meant to ruin the lives of people close to Trump in an attempted coup against the President because Clinton, the Dems and Obama couldn't stand Trump winning the election. And Tony Podesta is proof of this since he did the same crime as Manafort, yet since he is a Clinton associate he was given immunity and not thrown in jail like Manafort.

But keep holding out hope that some magically indictment will come out showing Russian collusion and this time you really got Trump. Maybe Mueller uncovered that one time Trump jay walked or littered and the house can start the impeachment process.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

I'd like you to address my post here, if you don't mind.

Don't lash out with accusations of "Trump country" just because you don't like our reaction. That's cowardly.

The investigation was meant to uncover that. Period. Stop sticking up for a lie you were sold under the pathetic, partisan excuses that "bu bu but Trump is BAD and at least we got these other minor things addressed".

If anything, you should be cheering with us.

Did you actually want Trump to be a russian spy? That's the definition of fantasy: wanting something to be true so you believe it's true.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Its a great point @DunDunDunpachi brings up.

Did people really want Trump to be a spy and installed by the Russians. Imagine the implications that Russia would be able to infiltrate the highest office and Trump has been a sitting president for over 2 years as Putins puppet. That would destroy America, even after he is impeached how could anyone have any confidence in any future candidates/elections. I would say it would be one of the darkest days in US history.

The fact that Russia didn't colude and influence the election should be a celebration, American democracy for now is at least safe. The most powerful man in the world is not controlled by Putin. But the hate for Trump is so strong they would prefer that he made a mockery of the US elections, and showed that any foreign power can get to the highest office in the world. This would be their dream scenario, that the US democracy is not safe and completly compromised and a sham.

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
Holy shit, I posted that James Wood tweet about Maddow's tears on another site, and someone claimed I was linking to a "white supremacist similar to the New Zealand terrorist".

This is fucking beautiful.

Madonis

Oct 21, 2018
Look, I can do math. It's not a lie that Trump supporters have a local advantage here, numerically speaking.

I've never thought of Trump as a "Russian puppet" or "spy" so your post doesn't apply to my way of thinking. I might accuse him of being too fond and friendly towards dictators, including Putin, but he's not a puppet per se. If anything, it's more like a combination of envy and respect. Trump wishes he had such power over his country.

To address your post, I doubt Mueller was hiding some sort of smoking gun all along, at least not in the way most people think about it. The report might have some bullet shells though. More than what Republicans are prepared to admit, as seen by the reactions and the extremely selective memory of events as illustrated by the responses to my point (which are full of Fox News talking points and essentially reflect the responses given by White House spokespersons during interviews, such as pretending that only Democrats worked for Mueller or that qualified personnel should be rejected only for belonging to the opposing party...does that mean that only Republicans or Trump loyalists are fit to investigate?), but less than what Democrats were hoping for. Once again, I've never been a believer for the extreme version of the "Russia collusion" scenario.

I imagine some of you would even claim the Mueller report is "wrong" or "lying" even if all it did was list, in great detail, every single event and incident that ties back to the investigation.

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
Its a great point @DunDunDunpachi brings up.

Did people really want Trump to be a spy and installed by the Russians. Imagine the implications that Russia would be able to infiltrate the highest office and Trump has been a sitting president for over 2 years as Putins puppet. That would destroy America, even after he is impeached how could anyone have any confidence in any future candidates/elections. I would say it would be one of the darkest days in US history.

The fact that Russia didn't colude and influence the election should be a celebration, American democracy for now is at least safe. The most powerful man in the world is not controlled by Putin. But the hate for Trump is so strong they would prefer that he made a mockery of the US elections, and showed that any foreign power can get to the highest office in the world. This would be their dream scenario, that the US democracy is not safe and completly compromised and a sham.
I think they did, honestly. Destroying American democracy is exactly what the left is doing now, with the attacks on the Electoral College (an institution of American democracy) and the use of "grassroots" organizations like MediaMatters to tarnish dissent with shit taken out of context from a shock jock show.

The meme that consitutions should be changed frequently has been building in leftist circles for a while, as that gives progressives power by making laws liquid to whatever morality du jour they are obsessing over. What better way to call for revising the US Constitution than wicked Tronald Trumpf being a Ruskie spy? "We can't let this happen again!"

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
i grew up when people were talking about Bill Clinton renting rooms in the White House to his Chinese money connections. then later the Bushes with their whole Saudi family connections. so by the time i got to Trump and Russia i was like, wait, aren't we good with Russia now? and if it's fine to be chill w China and Saudi Arabia then how do a couple hackers and botched land deals suddenly amount to treason of the highest order?

the same people telling me this Russia stuff was a blight on our pure shining virgin Democracy also told me for ten years straight "who cares?" whenever i brought up the Clinton Foundation Saudi money connections. why should i give a shit now?

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Once again, I've never been a believer for the extreme version of the "Russia collusion" scenario.
Then you're a coward, because the "extreme version" (you know, the version that included accusations of traitor, puppet, slave to Putin, etc) is the whole reason this investigation was started.

If you have morals, you should admit when your politicians fucked up. This is a fuckup.

The only straws you have left to grasp are tertiary things about Trumps moral character or the character of the people he associated with.

The purpose of this investigation -- making sure our Presidency hadn't been stolen by a spy for the first time in this country's history -- has thankfully revealed those fears to be untrue. We can all finally move on with our lives.

Why are you so desperate to not move on with the rest of the country? Do you have partisan reasons for denying reality?

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
If you never believed in collusion then how could you have supported Mueller and the MSM coming out every week talking about collusion.

You can't have your cake and eat it to, if you never thought there was collusion then you supported a useless and wasteful witch hunt because you don't like Trump and thing he is a poo poo head.

You say you don't believe there was a crime, but you support an investigation into a non crime in the hopes that you can find other non related crimes or entrap people so they can be sent to prison and or be financially ruined. Think about that for a second.

If you want to say you never believed in collusion then you cannot support what Mueller and the media did for the last 2.5 years. If you support Mueller than you have to have thought there was collusion to justify the investigation and now you need to admit you were wrong and there was no collusion and this thing was a waste of time.

Sorry but there is no sitting on the fence saying there was no collusion but I really wanted an investigation into a crime I knew never took place. Imagine the cops seeing a black guy and saying he didn't sell any drugs but he is black so lets just go and arrest him and start investigating every aspect of his life. Thats what you essentially supported with Mueller.

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
i grew up when people were talking about Bill Clinton renting rooms in the White House to his Chinese money connections. then later the Bushes with their whole Saudi family connections. so by the time i got to Trump and Russia i was like, wait, aren't we good with Russia now? and if it's fine to be chill w China and Saudi Arabia then how do a couple hackers and botched land deals suddenly amount to treason of the highest order?

Think of how the left is constantly screaming that Trump is "Putin's bitch" when Bush was literally prancing through a field of flowers holding hands with a Saudi scumbag.

Strange how we never got memes about Bush being a "Saudi bitch" back then.

Brizzady

Banned
Jul 28, 2018
Wait, there were Democratic congressmen who PROMISED hard evidence of collusion LOL.
And a president who promised Mexico would pay for the wall that he's now asking american taxpayers to pay for. Maybe, just maybe, politicians tell you what they think you want to hear in order to get elected.