Mueller Report Released - No collusion or obstruction of justice found

betrayal

Feb 2, 2018
This whole collusion story is a great example on how the left makes politics with zero facts and denying reality. It's the same with their fight for PoC, immigrants, LGBTQ and many more. They're using these groups to get votes even if they do not offer any solutions, which is hard of course, because if you face the facts, the GOP does a way better job supporting legal immigrants, LGBTQ, PoC etc. than the democrats. Hopefully, after all of this, some people will start to educate themselves to expose the travesty of the left even more. Yesterday was not only a good day for the US, but for everyone on this planet with common sense and who is against blatant lying only backed up by artificially generated emotions.

llien

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2017
...how the left makes politics with zero facts...
He was soft on Putler and he did fire FBI director who tried to look into Trump-Russia, that is not "zero facts".

The way dems and media spins "didn't exonerate" is shameful, however. In German radio summary sounded like a major blow to Trump, an exact opposite of what it really is.

Lovely.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
Still looking forward to seeing if the whole report is released. I am very interested in seeing the various details and specifics on what Mueller did find.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Jun 8, 2004
Oh shit I just remembered the Muller firing Rapid Response Protests initiative, I wonder if that’s still a thing?

🤣

Dontero

Apr 19, 2018
lol i read headlines and they are in stage of denial.
"Barr can't say President didn't obstruct justice"

Here is the newsflash folks. Even if he did, it would require impeachment for him to get indicted.
And republicans will not give in to that when council said there was no conspiracy.

transformer

Nov 5, 2013
Again, that isn't what this report is saying. Not enough evidence to indict the President - which Mueller considered - is not the same as "no obstruction of justice."
At this point, there is no evidence of ANYTHING. No evidence of collusion, no evidence of obstruction of justice, nothing. The story I read claims the DOJ cleared Trump of any obstruction of justice. Also, you need to actually have a crime committed to obstruct justice of said crime. Again, no evidence to this. While you are correct in stating that the Mueller report is "not the same as no obstruction of justice", it is rather misleading. You need to present some evidence to begin discussing obstruction, not the other way around.

Airola

Jun 25, 2015
Finland

Watching millionaire con artists like Don Lemon squirm is deeply satisfying.
What the lady is talking about in the end? First saying Trump called Mueller's investigation unfair and blaming Trump for not bringing it up again now when the report has come out, and just a moment later blaming Trump for not thanking for the investigation either.

May 22, 2018
Again, that isn't what this report is saying. Not enough evidence to indict the President - which Mueller considered - is not the same as "no obstruction of justice."
Agreed. Which I why I wanna see the entire report released. I wanna see the details of exactly what Mueller found before I make any final judgements on the investigation because Barr's four page letter is a joke. I wanna see the report in it's entirety not a four page summary from someone with obvious bias.

Last edited:

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
Agreed. Which I why I wanna see the entire report released. I wanna see the details of exactly what Mueller found before I make any final judgements on the investigation because Barr's four page letter is a joke. I wanna see the report in it's entirety not a four page summary from someone with obvious bias.
Oh cut the crap already. No one believes for a second that you actually care about the full report.

This is about dragging out this fucking charade as long as possible.

Bryank75

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2018
Ireland
There was no collusion, so it's now hard to say Trump was obstructing anything... why would he? He knew he had nothing to hide. He also did anything that could be seen as an obstruction in clear public view, whereas obstruction is usually done secretly.

May 22, 2018
Oh cut the crap already. No one believes for a second that you actually care about the full report.

I mean sure you can say that, but that doesn't make it true. If Mueller says he didn't find enough for a court case then I believe him. But I still wanna see what he DID find. I want the whole picture. Not a tiny snapshot from someone Trump himself handpicked.

There was no collusion, so it's now hard to say Trump was obstructing anything... why would he? He knew he had nothing to hide. He also did anything that could be seen as an obstruction in clear public view, whereas obstruction is usually done secretly.
Then that's fine. If Mueller didn't find anything incriminating or otherwise on Trump or any of the rest of his inner circle then they should have no objections to making the entire report public.

I mean if he hasn't got anything to hide then why hide it right?

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018

They're desperately grasping for purchase because they know they're going off the cliff.

Here's the thing: it's really the media's fault. I was thinking back and they did the same shit with Bush V. Gore. Gore NEVER had a lead, but the media inferred that he would win if every vote (even those disqualified for myriad reasons by long-standing election law) were counted. And when the votes never materialized you had these fucking morons all claiming Bush was an illegitimate president. Now, I don't care for Bush, and I think his policies sucked (especially those related to housing, which helped cause damn near a depression), but he damn sure was a legitimate president.

They did the same thing when Trump won. They spent the weeks and months leading up the election mocking Trump and his supporters, and basically promising he would not win (I'm paraphrasing, but I think it was Nate Silver who wrote a piece called "Trump has Zero Chance of Winning"). So when Trump won, you had protests and a bunch of people left shellshocked wondering why they were told something repeatedly that wasn't true. Rather than believe that, they cooked up ridiculous ideas to fit the narrative that he really didn't win, thus the Russia investigation was hatched.

They've done the same thing with Trump now by regurgitating this fucking ridiculous notion that he was a Russian spy and now that's it's been proven he's not, you have people losing their shit over it. Someone posted a compilation video showing the press yammering over and over and over and over again how "the walls are closing in" and "it's the end for Trump" over the last two years from talking head to talking head ad nauseum. This is why the Democrats are clinging on to anything they can imo because they've been told over and over there was something there so now they simply won't let go no matter how ridiculous they look or how much evidence shows them there wasn't any. That's why you have people who basically touted Mueller as next to God now saying he's a piece of shit, like there was really something there and he just didn't dig hard enough. Their brains have leaked out of their ears.

I'm not saying it's all the press; the democrats are fucking unhinged lunatics, but the press, in its rush to aid the Democrats, has unintentionally preyed on them repeatedly and has not been doing its job, which is to present unbiased facts. The press has become a political arm of the Democratic Party, and it is completely unrepentant about it (watch, there will be no reckoning amongst the press for its mishandling of this any more than there was the other two examples I mentioned). When Trump says "Fake News" this is what he means. He means it's a weaponized press with intent of impressing its political will on the populace by telling straight up untruths, and then the press has the gall to get sand in their vaginas for being called out on it. It's the most absurd thing I've ever seen.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I mean if he hasn't got anything to hide then why hide it right?
Yeah... now isn't really the time to trot out that tired song and dance. We've been hearing it for 2+ years.

The DOJ (not just the AG and his Deputy AG, BOTH of whom came to the same conclusions) will have to review what can be revealed for legal reasons, the same DOJ that approved the FISA docs to keep this circus going. I'm suuuuuuure they're hiding things, too.

I wanna see the report in it's entirety not a four page summary from someone with obvious bias.
You mean "I want to see the report and listen to my favored news pundits so that I can disagree with the AG with my dying breath and pivot into unrelated offenses committed by Trump to keep this circus going".

You are clearly not qualified to assess the situation, seeing how you've been so easily misled up to this point. Perhaps if you listened to the people around you pointing out the nonsense (I know.... listening to a conservative is anathema to you) then you wouldn't have stumbled into this mess in the first place.

May 22, 2018
Yeah... now isn't really the time to trot out that tired song and dance. We've been hearing it for 2+ years.

The DOJ (not just the AG and his Deputy AG, BOTH of whom came to the same conclusions) will have to review what can be revealed for legal reasons, the same DOJ that approved the FISA docs to keep this circus going. I'm suuuuuuure they're hiding things, too.

You mean "I want to see the report and listen to my favored news pundits so that I can disagree with the AG with my dying breath and pivot into unrelated offenses committed by Trump to keep this circus going".

You are clearly not qualified to assess the situation, seeing how you've been so easily misled up to this point. Perhaps if you listened to the people around you pointing out the nonsense (I know.... listening to a conservative is anathema to you) then you wouldn't have stumbled into this mess in the first place.
I'm just gonna save myself some time.

Just set aside the politics for a second. Are you against the entire report being made public in the interest of transparency? A simple yes or no is fine.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

Are you are against the entire report being made public in the interest of transparency? A simple yes or no is fine.
No, of course not. Trump isn't against it, either. It seems like most pundits on the Right are also in favor of it.

I'm not sure if we'll get a full unredacted report, if that's what you're getting at, though. But that isn't what you asked, so I'll stick with "no, I am not against the entire report".

I think this is a bipartisan issue. No reason to keep any part of the report hidden unless there's something the DOJ is obligate to redact for legal reasons.

A question for you: do you think a report with any redactions whatsoever would not be a "valid" release of the report, in terms of whether or not you'll take it as credible? A simple yes or no is fine, but I'm also happy to hear your reasonings.

Pomerlaw

Oct 29, 2014
I hate Trump, but it would be better for democrats to just let it go now. I believe Mueller did a great job and if he didn't find anything incriminating enough about Trump, then that's it. If you respect the institution then you have to deal with it even when it isn't what you wished for.

When Trump says "Fake News" this is what he means. He means it's a weaponized press with intent of impressing its political will on the populace by telling straight up untruths, and then the press has the gall to get sand in their vaginas for being called out on it. It's the most absurd thing I've ever seen.
Trump isn't a victim of the media any more than Obama was on republican networks... Trump use this because it works with his base. It's not like he's a symbol of honesty lol It's still much better to have confrontional media than none at all or one that is a propaganda branch of the government cough RT cough.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
No, of course not. Trump isn't against it, either. It seems like most pundits on the Right are also in favor of it.

I'm not sure if we'll get a full unredacted report, if that's what you're getting at, though. But that isn't what you asked, so I'll stick with "no, I am not against the entire report".

I think this is a bipartisan issue. No reason to keep any part of the report hidden unless there's something the DOJ is obligate to redact for legal reasons.

A question for you: do you think a report with any redactions whatsoever would not be a "valid" release of the report, in terms of whether or not you'll take it as credible? A simple yes or no is fine, but I'm also happy to hear your reasonings.
I would welcome a redacted version of the report over no report at all. And I would even be okay with the redactions so long as they are made by an independent party.

But my preference would be a complete and unedited version of the entire report be made public for everyone. That way neither side can argue over this or that anymore. Its all right there for all the world to see. That's all I want. And just to be clear this does not come down to me hating Trump. This is because I don't trust Barr or his opinions on the subject. He made public statements before he was ever AG about his doubts about the Mueller investigation. That combined with the fact that Trump handpicked him for the job is enough for me to doubt his objectivity. But if the report is made public then I have no reason to doubt anything. I trust Mueller's judgement and experience.

Hell I would even be kind of okay with a summary from Mueller himself rather than Barr. It's still not the transparency I want, but it's better than what we have right now.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
I hate Trump, but it would be better for democrats to just let it go now. I believe Mueller did a great job and if he didn't find anything incriminating enough about Trump, then that's it. If you respect the institution then you have to deal with it even when it isn't what you wished for.

Trump isn't a victim of the media any more than Obama was on republican networks... Trump use this because it works with his base. It's not like he's a symbol of honesty lol It's still much better to have confrontional media than none at all or one that is a propaganda branch of the government cough RT cough.
It's not about Trump, it would've been about any non-Democratic candidate that won. And you're deflecting because we've watched false news narratives pushed for two years on now. Take Trump out of the equation. It's still all bullshit. How much reporting has been done on the FISA warrant that led to all this nonsense compared to the "Trump is teh s3cr3t Ru55k13" narrative? Please, you already know the answer.

EDIT: And when you say "networks" isn't that basically Fox? Fox versus how many Left-leaning news sites? Can you really sit there with a straight face and even try to act like the two are comparable? You had people on MSNBC saying Trump was guilty of treason, and that he and his family would leave the White House in handcuffs. You had people on CNN talking impeachment, swearing they had seen hard evidence of collusion (one of them was Schiff) without so much as an opposing peep from the talking head doing the interview. It's been a fucking clown show, man -- that's reality.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
@Nobody_Important Well Mueller is being subpoena'd by the Democrats so I feel like his testimony will help to close things up from that angle. I think an unedited version would be fine, though who knows if it's legal. I agree with your concern that if it isn't kept as "open" as possible, there is the risk of fringe radicals believing something was being hidden.

All fair points.

But I want to paint a picture of my feelings on this new "redacted vs unredacted" thing starting to spin up, as well as the naked challenges to AG Barr's competency to perform the task of summarizing Mueller's report. Mueller said "no collusion" but wouldn't exonerate on no obstruction. AG Barr said no obstruction. So the dangling questions isn't whether or not there was collusion. People want their own taste of the report so they can all give their hot-takes on whether or not "no obstruction" was declared because AG Barr is a croney or because he's correct. That smear has already begun and you are following it hook, line, and sinker.

From my perspective, you are asking me to keep believing the same pundits who've been misleading the public about this issue the whole time. Little pig, little pig, let me in.

This is the timeline since Friday per my recollection (and I'm happy to be corrected).

Mueller's report coming to a close. Mixed reactions since this isn't the first time we've heard the rumor.
Mueller's report is closed. For about 1 hour, the media wasn't quite sure what to make of it.
Then, Mueller's team confirms he is recommending no further inditements.
This is when the panicking begins. Pundits start claiming that "no further inditements" just means the REAL inditements are coming later. Nothing to worry about yet. Nothing to worry about. We'll wait for AG Barr to release the summary.
Then more info starts coming out: no collusion.
The panicking gets worse: what do they mean by "no collusion"? And then the news confirms no collusion between Trump or his staff and Russia. People are sweating bullets. This is when it sets in that the Mueller report isn't the silver bullet they thought it was, in spite of being warned months ago it will be "disappointing".
Then AG Barr's letter comes out and it all goes to shit. People are scrambling to save face, save careers, a real "paper burning" if I ever saw one. But quick as quick, people start coming up with other things to worry about: can we really trust AG Barr? Can we trust this report at all?

Cmon. You're asking me to take you at your word when this has been the last handful of days? I don't even have to recount the last several years to prove my point. The weekend's events are sufficient.

May 22, 2018
@Nobody_Important Well Mueller is being subpoena'd by the Democrats so I feel like his testimony will help to close things up from that angle. I think an unedited version would be fine, though who knows if it's legal. I agree with your concern that if it isn't kept as "open" as possible, there is the risk of fringe radicals believing something was being hidden.

All fair points.

But I want to paint a picture of my feelings on this new "redacted vs unredacted" thing starting to spin up, as well as the naked challenges to AG Barr's competency to perform the task of summarizing Mueller's report. Mueller said "no collusion" but wouldn't exonerate on no obstruction. AG Barr said no obstruction. So the dangling questions isn't whether or not there was collusion. People want their own taste of the report so they can all give their hot-takes on whether or not "no obstruction" was declared because AG Barr is a croney or because he's correct. That smear has already begun and you are following it hook, line, and sinker.

From my perspective, you are asking me to keep believing the same pundits who've been misleading the public about this issue the whole time. Little pig, little pig, let me in.

This is the timeline since Friday per my recollection (and I'm happy to be corrected).

Mueller's report coming to a close. Mixed reactions since this isn't the first time we've heard the rumor.
Mueller's report is closed. For about 1 hour, the media wasn't quite sure what to make of it.
This is when the panicking begins. Pundits start claiming that "no further inditements" just means the REAL inditements are coming later. Nothing to worry about yet. Nothing to worry about. We'll wait for AG Barr to release the summary.
The panicking gets worse: what do they mean by "no collusion"? And then the news confirms no collusion between Trump or his staff and Russia. People are sweating bullets. This is when it sets in that the Mueller report isn't the silver bullet they thought it was, in spite of being warned months ago it will be "disappointing".
Then AG Barr's letter comes out and it all goes to shit. People are scrambling to save face, save careers, a real "paper burning" if I ever saw one. But quick as quick, people start coming up with other things to worry about: can we really trust AG Barr? Can we trust this report at all?

Cmon. You're asking me to take you at your word when this has been the last handful of days? I don't even have to recount the last several years to prove my point. The weekend's events are sufficient.
To be perfectly honest I can't really comment on the medias reactions to the reports. I am not as caught up on the news as I usually am. I have been slammed at work the last week or so. It's why I haven't been very active in the major threads like I usually am. I still need to get caught up. I plan to do so over the next few days hopefully.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018

All fair points.

That's a great point. You have both political operatives and the press both being forced to die on that hill because they made claims that aren't supported by facts, so now they have to just wrangle up more ridiculous ideas hoping that something will allow them to save face. Instead of reporting what's happened, many in the media are trying to save their reputations by coming up with another absurd lie to cover up the old, now debunked absurd lie.

HeebieJeebies

Jan 16, 2014
Manchester
steamcommunity.com
The left have given Trump all the ammo he needs for the next campaign trail, and he's going to dine on this until the day he dies. I can't say I blame him if he does, what an incredible backfire for the left this is.

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
Not liking his policies, tan suits and birth certificates are nothing compared to calling the sitting president a treasonous agent for 2+ years.

One bonus here is that Trump is now unshackled from fears of obstruction so he can now clean up the DOJ and the intelligence agencies so that the use of unvetted opposition research is never used to launch an investigation against a sitting president again. Could you imagine the headlines if Trump abused secret courts to spy on Joe Biden or Kamala Harris? Why is nobody even talking about that if Obama was such a victim to the media on a level field with Trump as you asserted.

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
You know what’s a joke? That’s people clamoring for the evidence that didn’t warrant a charge for obstruction of a crime that never happened. Innocent until proven guilty, followed by a failure to prosecute is all the exoneration needed.

Pomerlaw

Oct 29, 2014
One bonus here is that Trump is now unshackled from fears of obstruction so he can now clean up the DOJ and the intelligence agencies so that the use of unvetted opposition research is never used to launch an investigation against a sitting president again.
What you are saying and probably hoping for is terrifying to me.

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
What you are saying and probably hoping for is terrifying to me.
So you want absolute lies and conspiracies to be the launching pad to start a two+ year investigation or allow the government to spy on citizens. Your views are terrifying to me.

So I don't agree with you so I am going to assert that you are a pedophile. Let's ruin your life for the next few years, interview every child you have ever interacted with, every adult you have ever interacted with and set up surveillance to try and catch you. That sound non terrifying to you?

Last edited:

Pomerlaw

Oct 29, 2014
So you want absolute lies and conspiracies to be the launching pad to start a two+ year investigation or allow the government to spy on citizens. Your views are terrifying to me.
Russia did try to influence the US election, this isn't a conspiracy at all. The report concluded Trump & Co didn't play along enough to be convicted.

Giving Trump or any other president access to "clean up" the justice department to avoid scrutiny in the future sounds like dicatorship to me. Not even adding in the factor that Trump is a conspiracist himself (vaccines being bad, climate change being a China hoax, Obama birth certificate). Be careful what you wish for.

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
Russia did try to influence the US election, this isn't a conspiracy at all. The report concluded Trump & Co didn't play along enough to be convicted.

Giving Trump or any other president access to "clean up" the justice department to avoid scrutiny in the future sounds like dicatorship to me. Not even adding in the factor that Trump is a conspiracist himself (vaccines being bad, climate change being a China hoax, Obama birth certificate). Be careful what you wish for.
Trump was literally elected to be in charge of the justice department you dope. Same as the prior presidents. Justice department is part of executive branch. Back to school you should go. Learn civics instead of women’s studies.

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada

The dossier was a conspiracy. The russians interfering in the election was not. It was using an event to try and place the blame on someone using poorly vetted information. The clean up is not to avoid scrutiny, but to hold those trying to unseat the president accountable for running with false information. Had the dossier actually been legitimate and properly vetted, I have no issue with going forward with an investigation.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2010
Not liking his policies, tan suits and birth certificates are nothing compared to calling the sitting president a treasonous agent for 2+ years.

One bonus here is that Trump is now unshackled from fears of obstruction so he can now clean up the DOJ and the intelligence agencies so that the use of unvetted opposition research is never used to launch an investigation against a sitting president again. Could you imagine the headlines if Trump abused secret courts to spy on Joe Biden or Kamala Harris? Why is nobody even talking about that if Obama was such a victim to the media on a level field with Trump as you asserted.
I think it's pretty similar how ridiculous these conspiracies have been.

The theories have unraveled to the point where a socialist Muslim from Kenya is succeeded by a Russian foreign agent that engaged in collusion to compromise America.

And Mueller would've gotten to the bottom of it all too if it wasn't for his pesky supervisors...the Attorney General and the Deputy Attorney General cherry picking his full report.

It's hard to keep up these days with America.

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
What does that even mean? That makes no sense.
It means the person who is worried about giving Trump access to clean up the Justice Department does not understand how the federal government works, and should study up on the things that matter before making claims like that in the future. Trump was given said access when he was sworn in. Claiming that sounds like a dictatorship is hyperbolic screeching that the US constitution created a dictatorship.

pimentel1

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2018
But there were 17 intelligence agencies...
Ineffective in that if they had not done this in the first place, had they not doxxed kids, harrassed people at restaurants and on the streets, had they not persecuted people and not followed hoaxers like Argento and Smollett, and completely trashed a Supreme Court judge, had they just let Trump’s actions hurt himself and not contributed to their own injury, had they just chilled the fuck out, their party would be in a lot better shape.

They were never going to catch him on Russian collusion. Not when there’s 1000’s of grown men throwing themselves to protect the President. Teenagers on the other hand... well, you know what case I’m talking about. But what does it matter? All other accusations of the President will now be met by a great majority with disbelief. A “Sure, Jan.” The fools chose the wrong case, one based on bias opposition research no less.

Now, all the left has left is “just go out and vote”, but guess what? Their persecution hunts scared many away.

TTOOLL

Mar 22, 2012
So, people in the media who fed lies for 2 years will now pretend they have nothing to do with it right? Major, major win for Trump.
There should be consequences for many "journalists" out there.

ps: Seeing the meltdowns is TOO funny.

bucyou

Feb 3, 2018
lol, so convenient for dems to forget the fact Barr reviewed everything with Rosenstein, who signed off on it and agreed no obstruction.

Liberals be all like WTF WE HATE MUELLER AND ROSENSTEIN NOW

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

Just set aside the politics for a second. Are you against the entire report being made public in the interest of transparency? A simple yes or no is fine.

It may be illegal to make the entire report public. Mueller was given extraordinary power and clearance, free reign, to dig deep into a lot of peoples lives, but making that information public would likely violate their 4th amendment. Many of these people were completely exonerated, you can't just make their lives and finances public record.

So there would likely need to be massive redactions, which some will just say hides the truth.

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
It may be illegal to make the entire report public. Mueller was given extraordinary power and clearance, free reign, to dig deep into a lot of peoples lives, but making that information public would likely violate their 4th amendment. Many of these people were completely exonerated, you can't just make their lives and finances public record.

So there would likely need to be massive redactions, which some will just say hides the truth.
His tribe does not believe in the rule of law and protection of the innocent when someone from the other tribe is in power. Of course he wants every scandalous non-criminal (and bogus criminal) allegation to be made public.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Helped him win how?
Because Hillary screwed up when she colluded with Steele and his Russian contacts to make a fake dossier to get the FISA warrent, which the judges were never made aware were paid for by Clinton and authored by a spy who hated Trump.

But all in the days work for Obama and Clinton.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009

This is correct. There’s also going to be classified information in the report. It would be illegal to release the report as is, so it will take some time to redact parts.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
His tribe does not believe in the rule of law and protection of the innocent when someone from the other tribe is in power. Of course he wants every scandalous non-criminal (and bogus criminal) allegation to be made public.
I suppose you are right. Let's declare Mueller's report a danger to civilization since its release may cause Democrats to commit suicide in mass numbers as thier worldview implodes. Then we can get rid of the 1st, and just ban it. Arrest 14 year olds if they even say the word 'mueller'. The left seems to approve of that approach.

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
I suppose you are right. Let's declare Mueller's report a danger to civilization since its release may cause Democrats to commit suicide in mass numbers as thier worldview implodes. Then we can get rid of the 1st, and just ban it. Arrest 14 year olds if they even say the word 'mueller'. The left seems to approve of that approach.
What? It's not a danger to civilization. It's a danger to the rule of law to allow a political party to use grand jury proceedings as a political weapon. Grand juries are very powerful and not designed to gather and reveal non-criminal behavior to embarrass people whose conduct does not even rise to the level of probable cause for an indictment, which is one of the lowest thresh holds under the law.

N is for Noble

Neo Member
Jun 26, 2018
I just wanted to drive by this thread saying to all the Trump hating mob conspiracy theorists that April fools is next month and this isn't an out of season April fools joke. It's actually called, "Reality".

And you cannot impeach him if he's "Not your president" oh and most importantly...

*puts on shades*

"It's Mueller Time" lol