Mueller Report Released - No collusion or obstruction of justice found

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Russia did try to influence the US election, this isn't a conspiracy at all. The report concluded Trump & Co didn't play along enough to be convicted.

Giving Trump or any other president access to "clean up" the justice department to avoid scrutiny in the future sounds like dicatorship to me. Not even adding in the factor that Trump is a conspiracist himself (vaccines being bad, climate change being a China hoax, Obama birth certificate). Be careful what you wish for.
You are correct, and they did this with the help of Clinton and Obama and both of them are scott free without anyone taking a look at them.

Russian spies colluded with Steele and fed him total BS so he could create a fake dossier. Since that was paid for by Clinton through Fusion Clinton is in on the collusion train. Clinton paid Steele, someone who hated Trump to print Russian lies (I mean come on a pee tape? Cohen in Prague? how stupid is Steele?). And with this paid for piece of propaganda Obama got his FISA warrent to spy on a political opponent. All this was done to influence the election towards Clinton. Not to mention Clinton's emails going from gross negligence to nothing and now she is being investigated in the Ukraine.

But sure lets focus on Trump who didn't collude while we allow Clinton and Obama off the hook for their abuse of power and dirty tricks.

MayauMiao

Feb 14, 2018
Hey now, even clowns deserve respect. At least they take pride in their work by dressing up and do their job unlike CNN staffers spreading propaganda instead of journalism.

Last edited:

transformer

Nov 5, 2013
Agreed. Which I why I wanna see the entire report released. I wanna see the details of exactly what Mueller found before I make any final judgements on the investigation because Barr's four page letter is a joke. I wanna see the report in it's entirety not a four page summary from someone with obvious bias.
Have you even read the four page summary? It directly quotes and references the findings of the Mueller report. You know, what Mueller found. Or more importantly, what Mueller did not find. He did not find any evidence of Trump colluding with Russia. More specifically, the final judgement by Mueller and the DOJ is that there was no collusion, no obstruction of justice. This is no "joke". Additionally, the entire unredacted report will not be released. There is no chance that they will reveal private information and/or information pertaining to methods and sources. Unlike many politicians who seem to think treating classified and private information with care is not required, I expect the DOJ will abide by the law.

Moving forward, anyone who still holds onto this ridiculous conspiracy theory of Trump/Russion collusion, or obstruction of justice: start with one piece of actual evidence. 2.5 years of investigation and tens of millions of dollars have not yielded this. Until there is evidence, there is nothing there.

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
Have you even read the four page summary? It directly quotes and references the findings of the Mueller report. You know, what Mueller found. Or more importantly, what Mueller did not find. He did not find any evidence of Trump colluding with Russia. More specifically, the final judgement by Mueller and the DOJ is that there was no collusion, no obstruction of justice. This is no "joke". Additionally, the entire unredacted report will not be released. There is no chance that they will reveal private information and/or information pertaining to methods and sources. Unlike many politicians who seem to think treating classified and private information with care is not required, I expect the DOJ will abide by the law.

Moving forward, anyone who still holds onto this ridiculous conspiracy theory of Trump/Russion collusion, or obstruction of justice: start with one piece of actual evidence. 2.5 years of investigation and tens of millions of dollars have not yielded this. Until there is evidence, there is nothing there.
It is not the burden of the accused to prove his innocence. It is the burden of the accuser to prove his guilt. This investigation did not even lead to enough evidence to allow the accuser to try proving Trump's guilt in court. That is what an indictment is. Merely enough proof to allow the prosecutor to file charges that they believe might be provable down the road. They couldn't even get that far.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
What? It's not a danger to civilization. It's a danger to the rule of law to allow a political party to use grand jury proceedings as a political weapon. Grand juries are very powerful and not designed to gather and reveal non-criminal behavior to embarrass people whose conduct does not even rise to the level of probable cause for an indictment, which is one of the lowest thresh holds under the law.
I think you need to reread my post, then maybe read the New Zealand thread or something.

Jun 26, 2018
Milwaukee, WI
Agreed. Which I why I wanna see the entire report released. I wanna see the details of exactly what Mueller found before I make any final judgements on the investigation because Barr's four page letter is a joke. I wanna see the report in it's entirety not a four page summary from someone with obvious bias.
How is it a joke? Barr knew about this conclusion for weeks and don't forget Rosenstein, who also signed off on this letter, was knowledgeable about the investigation the entire the time. Basically what you're inferring is that somehow Barr and Rosenstein are either inept or derelict in their duties. And if that's the road you want to go down, then by all means, keep going.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
How is it a joke? Barr knew about this conclusion for weeks and don't forget Rosenstein, who also signed off on this letter, was knowledgeable about the investigation the entire the time. Basically what you're inferring is that somehow Barr and Rosenstein are either inept or derelict in their duties. And if that's the road you want to go down, then by all means, keep going.
He's just starting a conversation.

PonyStation4

May 26, 2018
Then that's fine. If Mueller didn't find anything incriminating or otherwise on Trump or any of the rest of his inner circle then they should have no objections to making the entire report public.

I mean if he hasn't got anything to hide then why hide it right?
Am I missing something? Isn't Barr releasing a bigger report after he works with Mueller to redact it? They can't release it completely, considering ongoing investigations will be affected

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018
The more funny part is how easily to manipulate people are in believing this type of idiocy which was clear to anybody at day one to distract from the failing left wing media utter failing at reporting.

So what will left wing media now start to push out? that meuller grand grand grand grand father talked with a russian farmer in the year 1400 and must be a spy now too?

Those media railed there population so up with extremisme that they probably are afraid to even tell the truth at this point.

TrainedRage

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
USA
Im with SHS. We should hold all these treasonous members of the media accountable for saying the sitting President and the US Government were 'agents of Russia'.
Have fun in the Gulag CNN, NBC, MSNBC, Time, WaPost, NYTimes, and those other little outlets that pick up the scraps like Slate and Jezebel.
Remember being treasonous gets you the death penalty.

#learntocodeFromPrison

Trey

Mar 3, 2010
Im with SHS. We should hold all these treasonous members of the media accountable for saying the sitting President and the US Government were 'agents of Russia'.
Have fun in the Gulag CNN, NBC, MSNBC, Time, WaPost, NYTimes, and those other little outlets that pick up the scraps like Slate and Jezebel.
Remember being treasonous gets you the death penalty.

#learntocodeFromPrison
Locking up members of the media that were negative of the President, sounds as American as apple pie.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Locking up members of the media that were negative of the President, sounds as American as apple pie.
While I don't agree with locking people up like we're some Communist regime, don't pussyfoot around it and soften the blow by saying it was "negative" on the president. They were straight up lying and selling fake as fuck news to the public that could possibly have helped impact midterms as well.

Bolivar687

Jun 13, 2014
USA
I wonder sometimes if McCain was blackmailing him. Absolutely bizarre how much happier and freer he has been since McCain passed.
I think it had more to do with the old "Conservative Consensus," which John McCain in many ways embodied (RIP) - Republicans consigning themselves to losing at the White House and Judiciary forever, as leftists then use those institutions to supplant Congress. The hard sell that endless, winless wars are somehow good for the country. The dogmatic adherence to free trade and multilateralism, that forfeiting American interests in the short term will somehow work out for us in the long run. Trump flipped all that over, and Graham was among the first of his critics to admit, "I was wrong." And it's paid dividends for him - Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, saw Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court, and has influence in the White House. You can just tell from the way he carries himself that it's done wonders for his mood and for his swag.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
doubling down, won't let the narrative go.

But think about it, you get caught in a lie either you fess up, or you double down on the lie. Thats what Jussi is doing, thats what Nathan Phillips did.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Holy shit, like I said: zero introspection, zero inward gazing, zero give on anything. They drank the fucking kool-aid to ride the spaceship behind the meteor, and now they're trying to say it was a great fucking ride. And to think there are still people trying to say the media isn't biased AF.

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
Trump camp spiking the motherf'n ball. They sent these letters to the media:

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Trump camp spiking the motherf'n ball. They sent these letters to the media:

Ohhhh boy. I can't wait for the more fringe outlets to take the bait and actually reply with threats of lawsuits about freedom of speech/press.

Trump has laid his trap card. All they have to do is stay silent and their reputations begin to heal.

Will they take the bait? This is "stupid" Trump we're talking about. The media will outfox him, right?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
man, the right needs to improve on their meme making game, good lord :[
We are living in clown world. Peeps trying to co-opt right wing phrases, and repeating it enough does not make it true.

This thread is a testament to not repeat falsehoods you align with. ;)

Last edited:

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
We are living in clown world. Peeps trying to co-opt right wing phrases, and repeating it enough does not make it true.

This thread is a testament to not repeat falsehoods you align with. ;)
:messenger_tears_of_joy:

I laugh, but everything you wrote is true.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
man, the right needs to improve on their meme making game, good lord :[
Your memes are just the worst. No good. Like Milhouse and mudkipz combined. Bad memes from your side, all around.

But if you think I gotta go fast to run away from all the good memes the progressives are slinging, then candlejack to you.

Kittehkraken

Jan 14, 2017
So i guess the lefts narrative is that Trump, Mueller and the Attorney General are all compromised traitors. And Comey is making a comeback as a favorite for the umpteenth time.

12Goblins

Mar 1, 2017
So what do we make of themeeting with Russians at Trump Tower involving everybody in trumps closest circle, that turned out to be "nothing" LOL

which camp are we in,
1. who cares if trump met with russians and got/attempted to get dirt on her, this is politics
or
2. yes trumps most important ppl met with russians, and it turned out to be nothing WHOOPS

or how do we explain this one

Last edited:

weltalldx

Feb 25, 2017
So what do we make of themeeting with Russians at Trump Tower involving everybody in trumps closest circle, that turned out to be "nothing" LOL

which camp are we in,
1. who cares if trump met with russians and got/attempted to get dirt on her, this is politics
or
2. yes trumps most important ppl met with russians, and it turned out to be nothing WHOOPS

The 2+ year long investigation determined there was no evidence of wrongdoing. You are now merely pushing conspiracy theories and misinformation.

Oct 12, 2005
i’m gonna ask this again since i got banned back in 2017 for asking it...

why is everyone glossing over what Hillary and the DNC did to Bernie? if it wasn’t for them, russia would not have any fodder to leak

yes Russia is bad but the DNC was bad as well

transformer

Nov 5, 2013

which camp are we in,
or

There have been four investigations(FBI/special counsel/House/Senate) over ~2.5 years and I believe they all looked into this. All investigations into the matter determined that there is nothing there. Try looking up reporting from actual journalists to find out what happened here (or more importantly what didn't happen) and come back to discuss if you still have concerns. However, you need to come back with something factual to backup your concerns.

bucyou

Feb 3, 2018

which camp are we in,
or

22 months, a team of up to 25 of the best attorneys in the country, including former FBI money laundering experts, and 25+million dollars said it was obviously "nothing" LOL

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
why is everyone glossing over what Hillary and the DNC did to Bernie? if it wasn’t for them, russia would not have any fodder to leak
this is the true irony. the horrible thing Russia did was to make transparent the machinations that go on behind the opaque closed doors of our "Democracy"

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
i’m gonna ask this again since i got banned back in 2017 for asking it...

yes Russia is bad but the DNC was bad as well
Same reason no one is looking into Hillarys hand in the Steele dossier or Hillary's emails. It was her turn.