• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Muhammed Ali's Granddaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
She opens her mouth when punching, hit that bitch with an uppercut she goin' down!

Joking aside, I thought the video was sped up :lol

Well her mama (Ali's daughter) was also a boxer, so it's no surprise.

ZSFdV.jpg

ianp622

I don't know how Ali's family could support that when you look at the state he is in now because of his career.

Hyphen

Hey OP, you sure it's Muhammed Ali's granddaughter. It looks alot like Wayne "Pretty Boy, Bam Bam" Lawrence, seen here.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
weekend_warrior said:
Well her mama (Ali's daughter) was also a boxer, so it's no surprise.

ZSFdV.jpg

Look at that brother in the background.

"Damn, dat ass. I could probably get my ass kicked in this pursuit. Is it worth it? Gotta weigh some pros and cons now..."

And holy shit that little girl is fast.

Veidt said:
Look at that brother in the background.

"Damn, dat ass. I could probably get my ass kicked in this pursuit. Is it worth it? Gotta weigh some pros and cons now..."

And holy shit that little girl is fast.

:lol :lol :lol

If she enjoys it then that's pretty cool. She could definitely cause some damage I imagination, especially giving her height in relation to most adult men.

Big-E

Thread is hilarious. Have numerous people bringing up the fact that this isn't Ali' granddaughter yet people still mention it.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
that seems weird that ali would call his granddaughter 'pretty boy bam bam.' why not 'the greatest bam bam' or something?

USD

That video is mesmerizing, I've probably watched it like 10 times now.

Also, NeoGAF fail, I don't even think Laila has a daughter. :lol

Lebron

that's not Ali's Granddaughter, it's not even a girl.

edit: beaten like the suckas that piss that kid off at the playground

smurfx

get some go again
ianp622 said:
I don't know how Ali's family could support that when you look at the state he is in now because of his career.
don't know how they could support that since nobody gives a damn about female boxing. she is better off doing anything but female boxing.

Wow, whoever that is, that's impressive. I'm pretty sure a session like that would have had me breathing heavily, and the punches were very speedy and accurate. They had a snap I haven't seen or heard much. The rolls were also very good.

I look forward to more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom