• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple Assasin's Creed Titles Revealed

Draugoth

Gold Member
FcUhEEXXwAALunY

Ubisoft Montreal is working on a new flagship AC title as well with Clint Hocking called Assassin's Creed: Codename Hex

FcUgeTVXkAcLOlJ

Assassin's Creed: Codename Red is the next big flagship AC title, taking place in feudal Japan Developed by Ubisoft Quebec (Odyssey) You'll play as Shinobi

FcUf--BXoAEU1kp

A new Assassin's Creed open-world mobile game has been revealed (taking place in ancient China) . Allows you to create your own character.

FcUfWMWXwAAUZ4Q

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
He edited the OP and added mirage.
But anyway mirage is one off, it started as an expansion to Valhalla, it's not the status quo moving forward, valhalla is, obviously.
Yeah, I have no interest in any of the others. Not even AC in Japan since it's the RPG style.

Ladioss

Hexe is the HRE one I guess ?

Disappointed by the lack of gameplay footage, especially for Red. It was supposed to be showcase, and we got nothing.

Infamy v1

Assassin's Creed: Codename Red is the next big flagship AC title, taking place in feudal Japan Developed by Ubisoft Quebec (Odyssey) You'll play as Shinobi

Whoever said Ubisoft wouldn't have the balls to do it need to eat crow.

CamHostage

Heh, usually when a post goes up of news saying "Multiple ____ Titles Revealed", it's referring to how a bunch of new games had been revealed. This show, literally, the titles were revealed.

(Thanks for the sum-up post though, there's some things to talk about on all these games despite so little info given out in the show.)

Last edited:

Infamy v1

Heh, usually when a post goes up of news saying "Multiple ____ Titles Revealed", it's referring to the games being revealed. This show, literally, the titles were revealed.

(Thanks for the sum-up post though, there's some things to talk about on all these games despite so little info given out in the show.)

#technicallythetruth 😂

Laptop1991

At the moment, i'm not that into the Japan one compared to the Hexe one, i wonder what that one is, that might change when they show more, i'm guessing it'll be Shoguns and Ninja's, which is good, but the setting hasn't hyped me yet.

Bragr

Banned
So they are splitting the franchise in two, they will develop more old-school city-based games alongside more open-world games.

I honestly wanted China to be the main game and not the mobile game, Japan has been featured a lot.

This almost felt like some sort of Marvel Universe thing. An Assassins Creed Universe.

YukiOnna

Assassin’s Creed Codename RED will be the “next evolution of” the franchise’s open-world RPG design and take players to Feudal Japan. It is in development at Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and Assassin’s Creed Syndicate developer Ubisoft Quebec, with creative director Jonathan Dumont.

Assassin’s Creed Codename HEXE, which is described as “a very different type of [Assassin’s Creed] experience,” is in development at Ubisoft Montreal, with creative director Clint Hocking.

Hugare

I dont understand the benefits of having future AC titles all in one platform (Infinity)

If anything, it means bad things ahead, 'cause they will probably make the same game everytime using the same engine just in a different setting.

I dont see them making differentes engines compatible to Infinity. And despite looking great for a cross gen game, Valhalla was still a cross gen game, and the engine will start looking old pretty soon.

You all are under-appreciative as fuck. They announce 3 major flagship titles all at once within 30 minutes and instead you sit here and throwing a tantrums. sitting here crying and bitching about "mah gameplayz!!!!" "mah shitty CG trailers!!!" I hate the gaming community sometimes. Always negative, childish and just obnoxious.

hemo memo

Gold Member
4 new AC games, 0 Watch_Dogs games.

So Im guessing WD is officially dead?
Well 3. The last one is mobile so it doesn't count. As for WD, WD2 sold very well so 3 is coming for sure. I mean you gotta appreciate how Ubi experiment with Assassins Creed even though it a mega series and they could just go the Pokemon/Cod route and dump the same exact shit with diffrent name as it will sell regardless. They change setting entirely and they shift the series to a different genre basically and now back to the route again. If that's not taking risks I don't know what is.

hemo memo

Gold Member
You all are under-appreciative as fuck. They announce 3 major flagship titles all at once within 30 minutes and instead you sit here and throwing a tantrums. sitting here crying and bitching about "mah gameplayz!!!!" "mah shitty CG trailers!!!" I hate the gaming community sometimes. Always negative, childish and just obnoxious.
See my post. I think the Assassins Creed show (aside from the mobile game) was really great. Also Assassins Creed Japan would be great.

Last edited:

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Expecting gameplay from Red & Hexe is unrealistic and childish.
Those 2 games are at least 2 or 3 years in the future.
I think Ubi just wanted to give a "heads up" before the eventual leaks.

Looking forward to it.

Barakov

Gold Member
The only one I care about right now is Mirage, the other 2 are too far off to even get excited about.

CamHostage

4 new AC games...

Make that 6 new AC games

* Assassin's Creed Mirage
* Assassin's Creed Infinity
* Assassin's Creed Codename Red
* Assassin's Creed Codename Hexe
* Assassin's Creed Codename Jade (mobile)
* Assassin's Creed Netflix freebie game (different mobile game, right?)

(Also, AC VR may or may not still be in development? They didn't talk about it)

Last edited:
fuck?

AMZING. three game title graphics back to back to back? Bastards don’t appreciate some nice little font.

Top Bottom