• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple Halo Insiders Teasing Nov 15th Multiplayer Stealth Drop - Reddit/Twitter

G-DannY

Agree.

Higher TTK means it's easier to get away from noobs by jumping 15 ft away and letting shield regen.

In COD, I dont care if someone is the best COD player in the world. If he doesnt use some good run and gun, camping or ducking behind cover skills, he'll get dropped in a fraction of a second.

But some people can still pull off being hard to kill.

It's 10x tougher to avoid being killed in COD than Halo.

Higher TTK in Halo also mean that in 4v4 structured teams moving in blocks of 2 will slaughter by teamshotting the 1000 K/D CoD suppahpro even before he could think about TTK

Last edited:

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Strongly disagree, if someone starts shooting you in the back in cod there's a high chance you die. In Halo, you can easily turn on them if you have the skill.
So... If you're able to turn around because someone is hitting you with a pea shooter then you have skills?

Andodalf

Banned
Higher TTK in Halo also mean that in 4v4 structured teams moving in blocks of 2 will slaughter by teamshotting the 1000 K/D CoD suppahpro even before he could think about TTK

And this is true at all levels, as we saw splyce take down Optic/ Tox despite focusing on practicing duos almost exclusively.

b0bbyJ03

If you get shot in the back, manage to turn around and kill them, then you don't have skills, you are just fighting a mentally disabled with a controller. Sorry to say it.
People say some stupid fucking shit in here. Skill gaps in even the least competitive games are massive. Unless you're watching a bunch of pros (and even then it can happen), that exact scenario will play out a billion times and it won't even be in games with longer TTKs like Halo.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Probably.

And in COD, that Halo team thinking they can absorb some bullets by doing 90 degree turns or do 20 ft jumps to get away will get killed before they get 1 inch off the ground by an SMG from 50 ft away.

Last edited:
IhdiXnr.jpg

Yo something is happening, mines just launched into quick resume but stuck at a blue screen, it has never done that up until now.

When i try to launch the game it actually starts and goes into Quick Resume, i'm just at a blue screen with no update prompt but i feel like it's about to happen. All day when i tried it it told me "Too early" but now it's basically launching. Either that a weird glitch at the exact time this livestream started.

Top Bottom