• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple Halo Insiders Teasing Nov 15th Multiplayer Stealth Drop - Reddit/Twitter

eo4Zk0P.png

Last edited:
Bruh if you want surprises you're frequenting the wrong place.
I don't care about this thread. I'm talking about (if this is even real) insiders who blow a surprise 4 days away. It's just so petty and stupid. Shadow drops aren't fun if everyone knows about it beforehand. And then when it doesn't happen they're just let down. It's just worse in every way. Wasn't aiming that at you specifically, but just in general.

Last edited:

YukiOnna

Well, if it happens, I guess those people banking on a campaign delay kind of get a W.

Jokes aside, it'd be cool if it happens.

anthony2690

Banned
Whilst I doubt this would be true as battlefield 2042 comes out in November and I'm sure they would much rather December to themselves.

I would happily be wrong off course, as I can't wait to play more halo multiplayer.

Also insiders need to shut up and let me surprised by the Xbox side.

The impact and surprise of the series x console reveal and hellblade 2/everwild/sot: pirates life was amazing.

But stuff like horizon 5, fable, perfect dark and many other titles have all had their element of surprise taken away. (Well for the minority of us that browse sites like this)

Last edited:

ZehDon

With the positive word of mouth from the tech previews, they're certainly riding high. I doubt 343 is far enough ahead that they can drop the multiplayer nearly four weeks early. With that said, it would be something pretty special for the anniversary event.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
I don't know if it's true or not and it's not a big deal for me personally since I only play the campaign, but for all the gamers that love Halo MP if it is true it's shitty some insiders had to spoil the surprise.

An early shadow drop of Halo MP would have been such an amazing megaton.

Naked Lunch

Might be a surprise during the 20th anniversary stream.

Top Bottom