• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple Halo Insiders Teasing Nov 15th Multiplayer Stealth Drop - Reddit/Twitter

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

To add more fuel to the fire my Halo Infinite Elite Series 2 controller just arrived
Any idea if it's come with the update adding DLI? I know it was announced around September time but as far as I know it hasn't released outside of the insider rings. Launch of the Halo Elite seems the perfect time to drop the update

Alexvot86

Neo Member
Multiple reports from leakers that that 343 devs got called back in over the weekend to fix a bug in the campaign demo that allowed access to the full game. Apparently they have sorted it now and all in track for the 15th. This has been a roller-coaster..

Multiple reports from leakers that that 343 devs got called back in over the weekend to fix a bug in the campaign demo that allowed access to the full game. Apparently they have sorted it now and all in track for the 15th. This has been a roller-coaster..
Can you show these leakers' posts? Any evidence?

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
These twitter "insiders" are hilariously pathetic.
Watching Nate the Hate have to backpeddle after "independently confirming" (which was bullshit, he simply believed the rumour and thus decided to tie his wagon to it in hopes of getting more clout on the internet) the Monday release is absolutely hilarious.

Maybe it'll launch alongside Game Pass on Switch and the full Metroid Prime Trilogy on Switch

i'm not really interested in Halo MP but cool i guess. wish it was the campaign being released early. anyway if it does happen it will get people talking about the game and be a great marketing stunt in preperation for december.

a campaign demo???? ok now i'm interested.

Last edited:

Alexvot86

Neo Member
These twitter "insiders" are hilariously pathetic.

yeah i agree. everybody is trying to get their five minutes of fame... just to say later "TOLD YOU SO" or "PLANS HAVE CHANGED"

If thair Intel is reliable its a shame they feel the need to spoil the moment for 343.

Now the rumours have snowballed though I'm kind of enjoying the drama. Not sure why they would release a campaign demo at this late stage but would be nice to have multi a bit earlier.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Any idea if it's come with the update adding DLI? I know it was announced around September time but as far as I know it hasn't released outside of the insider rings. Launch of the Halo Elite seems the perfect time to drop the update

It needed an update and I used my insider Xbox to get that sorry I didn’t check if it came with it

So if I post something on Twitter am I also a Insider/leaker?
It seems to work, so why not? I know for a fact that some people on YouTube have been making up "insider leaks" for years, with absolutely nothing to back them up, yet people still believe their nonsense.

Eh, depends on how good the new Fable game is. If the rumors are true, its going to be some shitty GAAS/MMO style game.

I really hope it isn‘t and it is more like a polished/improved version of Fable 1/2.

The rumor that its MMO has been long confirmed to be NOT true. It is a single player game and is a reboot not a remake either.

Please do your research before you spout lies and misinform people.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Halo dominates sales charts, they have developed the story with Cortona and the aliens over the years. The game's release has been talked about for 3 years, I think everything is coming out Dec. 8th.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
The rumor that its MMO has been long confirmed to be NOT true. It is a single player game and is a reboot not a remake either.

Please do your research before you spout lies and misinform people.

I didn’t spout any lies. Maybe get your head out of your ass before you make such claims.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
This is all smart marketing by Xbox to get a lot of attention on the Xbox 20 showcase on Monday. Everyone will now watch it because they think Halo infinite MP will be released early lol
And it will backfire a lot if expectations aren't met.

Yes, let's act like a company that wants to earn money doesn't know that.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
If they release MP and a playable demo of the campaign (and it looks as good or better than the MP test did), they'll break the internet.

I really hope the MP is good. I have been jonesing For a good Halo MP game again. I was disappointed with both 4 and 5 And MCC was broken for years.

And it will backfire a lot if expectations aren't met.

Yes, let's act like a company that wants to earn money doesn't know that.
It won't because no one from MS officially said they would release the MP on Monday, everything said has all been rumors from "insiders" on twitter.

Last edited:
Top Bottom