• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple Halo Insiders Teasing Nov 15th Multiplayer Stealth Drop - Reddit/Twitter

I didn’t spout any lies. Maybe get your head out of your ass before you make such claims.
In your post you sounded very confident that the game is an MMO based on rumors that have been debunked months ago, if not years.

Your the one making claims and giving off the wrong information and misleading people as if its true. Go look in the mirror.

Last edited:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
video games xbox GIF

VAVA Mk2

Looks like we will be getting at least a trailer for the Halo TV show as well. For those that don't know, Kiki has solely been working on the show for some time now.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
The beta was great and I wasn’t a fan of 4 or 5 either.

That is awesome to hear. I will definitely try it out as soon as it releases. Was just tepid/cautious as 343i has done nothing to assuage those fears with their releases thus far.
In your post you sounded very confident that the game is an MMO based on rumors that have been debunked months ago, if not years.

Your the one making claims and giving off the wrong information and misleading people as if its true. Go look in the mirror.

I literally stated it was a rumor and that I hoped it wasn’t true. That isn’t making claims and leading people astray like you claimed. “Debunked months ago, if not years”, the fuck are you on? The game was only formally announced back in Summer of last year.

Once again, get your head out of your ass you little console warring weasel.

Last edited:

MrFunSocks

Banned
Why bother with a campaign demo?
I can kinda understand in this instance with MP being completely free to play. So many people only care about MP, so now that MP is completely free they might not bother buying the game - I personally fit into this category myself, could not care less about a campaign and wouldn't buy it now that MP is free (I have Game Pass Ultimate though so irrelevant for me in reality). It's to try and get those people to give it a go and then maybe spend the money for either game pass or the campaign.

noise36

Lure them in with the ftp multiplayer, include a campaign demo to get them to buy the full game.
I was more just assuming everyone has gamepass given how cheaply you can stack up years of the service. i.e. If you have gamepass or can acess a gamepass trial what do you need a demo for, just seems a bit redundant when the full game can be accessed at low to nil cost anyway.

Last edited:

MastAndo

Gold Member
I have never been a big Halo guy, but it would be pretty sweet if this dropped tomorrow. I'm thinking a few games over my lunch break should be enough to make up for the 20-year headstart everyone else playing will have on me.

I actually have known this for a week but I didn't want to spoil it tbh.
But I'm gonna prove that in a different way...
20 years ago
An entertainer of some sorts, wearing sunglasses, in a closed space, stood on stage besides the guy who made Windows doing a bit of a "tech talk" (LOL)
20 years later, that guy will ROCK it! again!
I recommend watching the show for that guy's segment at least
Very rewarding $$$

If you know, you know...

Exanthus

Banned
People are seeing redemption made on halo way point for if you have beaten MCC on legendary...

Can confirm, logged into mine

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
I'm so ready for this, I've been playing some MCC multiplayer and campaign lately to get in the mood.

Big Brother Omg GIF by Global TV

20 years ago
An entertainer of some sorts, wearing sunglasses, in a closed space, stood on stage besides the guy who made Windows doing a bit of a "tech talk" (LOL)
Very rewarding $$$

If you know, you know...
The Rock GIF

Last edited:

MrFunSocks

Banned
I was more just assuming everyone has gamepass given how cheaply you can stack up years of the service. i.e. If you have gamepass or can acess a gamepass trial what do you need a demo for, just seems a bit redundant when the full game can be accessed at low to nil cost anyway.
You can’t just stack game pass cheaply forever. You can do it once at most, and only if you’ve never had game pass before. This “everyone only pays $1 a year” narrative needs to die and should be banned on here tbh.

I really wish these stupid “insiders” would leave imminent stuff like this that hasn’t leaked way in advance alone. Would have been a megaton mic drop moment but they’ve just taken that away from MS and fans just for some e-cred.

Last edited:

noise36

You can’t just stack game pass cheaply forever. You can do it once at most, and only if you’ve never had game pass before. This “everyone only pays $1 a year” narrative needs to die and should be banned on here tbh.
Not talking about the $1 GP meme, I hate that as much as anyone. What I am talking about is stacking up 3 years for <$150 AUD which is still possible, plus obviously the cheap trial do exist for those new to GP.

AGRacing

Gold Member
I heard The Rock is going to come out with Bill Gates AND... incredibly... Mr. Jeffrey Epstein himself..... one man in each arm... and then they'll simultaneously shadow drop the Halo Multi-player AND The Elder Scrolls 6 demo. Then Vin Diesel will reveal himself and they'll settle their feud with a winner takes all 1 v 1 Infinite death match.

Last edited:

ZehDon

20 years ago
Very rewarding $$$

If you know, you know...
In the Game of Thrones, you win or you die. Best of luck for tomorrow.

noise36

Last edited:

carlosrox

Banned
The MP in Infinite will be entirely free?

PC too right?

If so I will probably give it a try. I've only ever played Halo MP briefly when Halo 1 came out.

It looks pretty fun. Dunno if it'll get me to put down WZ but we'll see.

Top Bottom