• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple independent sources reporting FFVII remake for PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Bender right now

comment_hrIVPnR5qkGNj4uiHCM4tVH7nQEY61Cl.gif

#TeamKyoufu chooo chooo bitches

BumRush

Playing devil's advocate, couldn't he mean the poster had previously been verified as having insider information?

nofunallowed.jpg???????????

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Would you ppl please relax. We don't confirm rumors. It's just that said person has a source and is putting his account on the line and we have determined the source to be a real source.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Craziest Fandream E3 confirmed.

Poster has been verified.

HOLY FUCK!

Just read through the entire thread. I'm inclined to believe it. Square knows they fucked up. And "Spring" is almost over (initial release date). PC to PS4 port is dead. I can feel it.

Or... Maybe initial announcement was to gauge interest for a full remake.. Good one Square..

Edit: Sony helping in development seems to be how games we want are actually greenlit these days. Could also provide the manpower and resources to do it. And with their expectations, it would be out in a reasonable timeframe too. Based Sony

BibiMaghoo

Playing devil's advocate, couldn't he mean the poster had previously been verified as having insider information?

I think it means that the person verified is in a position to know that information, true or not. They have proved it's possible they may know this only.

crimilde

Banned
Would you ppl please relax. We don't confirm rumors. It's just that said person has a source and is putting his account on the line and we have determined the source to be a real source.

Guess I'm gonna have to wake up at 4 in the morning to watch that Sony conference live now.

Acidote

I understood you, that why I said "We'll see", but what did you expect when you made that short post? Of course people is overreacting right now :)

Yeah, I was actually thinking something along these lines. Like, he/she actually has/had some inside knowledge allowing him/her to be verified, but maybe not knowledge specifically pertaining to FF7 and TLG.

Or I'm completely wrong. Who knows.

This! There was a guy with a source last year for the same games and nothing came of it. Everyone wanted to burn that guy at the stake when rumors were false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom