• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple SNES Amazon.UK orders dropped to only one order

Jimx26

Then too bad; said friend should have to look elsewhere or be prepared to queue when it's released. They certainly shouldn't get priority over people who *do* check Amazon all day yet still get unlucky because all the units were snapped up within minutes due to people ordering multiple units.

Well said.

Common sense decision. Granted its a little rough on those ordering an extra one with genuine reasons but sadly you are collateral damage in helping to prevent those with less honourable intentions for their extra units.

Be proud of your sacrifice for

oFeYNpD.gif

jviggy43

This is stupid. Nintendo should have understood to make a significant amount more of these. With the nes mini fine, maybe they get the benefit of the doubt (they shouldnt but I could understand to an extent), but with the snes mini? No fucking way do they get it this time, especially releasing a never released game of a pretty beloved series this time around.

molnizzle

Looks like U.S. residents might just get a console after all! They canceled my other orders but I still have one left.

It's a sham that scalpers have pretty much ruined it for those who want multiples for sincere reasons( granted, how Nintendo has handled the classic line breeds the environment). I'd love to get 2 extras as gifts for my best friends, but it looks like I'll have hell getting one for myself.

Top Bottom