• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Murder 3 White Bar-Goers in Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Probably a bar fight and these 3 guys thought they could take the other guys.

Really depends why that other guy was knocked out before the other 2.

Mad ass whopping though

Miku Miku

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2018
All the videos always end with people on their back getting knocked out. People really gotta learn how to defend themselves even slightly in that position.

Reactions: FreedomOfSpeech

samporter

May 29, 2020
All the videos always end with people on their back getting knocked out. People really gotta learn how to defend themselves even slightly in that position.
From what I saw, the white guys did not want to make the first move, probably scared of being called racist. One got sucker punched and the other begged for mercy until he got punched out too. The mistake was trying to reason with unreasonable people.

Texas Pride

Feb 27, 2018
Texas

I've never been knocked out like that but I've knocked people out like that a couple times as a young man. When you're out you're lights out there is no defending yourself while unconscious. People that continue to beat on people unconscious like that are a special kind of piece of shit and should be charged with attempted murder for the act alone. It's scary because when they just go to sleep like that you instantly feel like you might have just killed someone. Not proud of it but it was necessary at the time.

Romulus

Mar 21, 2019
I saw it constantly working in bars, either seeing it the next day on the camera or being involved. You usually get a couple of big dudes taking advantage of drunk smaller guys. Very rare that they pick on someone their own size, and sober. Just sucker punches and making sure they don't put themselves at any real risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.