• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Muslim Community |OT|

CyberPanda

Banned
How about this (click at your own risk)
Refreshing-Summer-Drinks-Fifteen-Spatulas-4.jpg

0*DOuC-Sfw-m0Q3LfR.jpg

Feel thirsty yet?
Those look delicious.

Mista

Banned
I hope everything is going well with you brothers. Hopefully you’re reading Quran at least for a couple of pages everyday :)

Just curious, if you have a medical condition that requires you to be able to eat, how would a Muslim go about doing Ramadan fasting then?

I'd imagine anyone who has a medical condition like I do, it would be hard for them to do so.
Sickness, menstruation, pregnancy, breastfeeding, if it's a lengthy journey, if you're like a toddler, and if you're really old that cannot handle it.

Last edited:

Liljagare

Good thread.

My neighbourhood is getting to be overrun with "walla walla" shouting teenagers that are, burning cars, attacking jews, and blacks alike. They attack any adult that try to confront them, last one got nasty because they attacked a guy belonging to the Brothers of Odin, a brother club to Hells Angels. A few people disappeared.

How do we confront theese teenagers in a right way to make them stop crushing windows, robbing people, and raping women that walk home alone at night? I know that confronting the groups, that are usually 30+ young guys, is a bad idea, but, apart from calmly trying to talk to them, what can I maybe invoke in a Muslim way, something, that would make them think and abandon their ways? Get to a Imam?

Alot of them are Syrians, but the group here is from Marocco, not sure what form of Islam they follow, but they just seem to hate everything, and everyone, pretty much everyone who is not of Islam, they attack.

What should we do?

Mista

Banned
Good thread.

My neighbourhood is getting to be overrun with "walla walla" shouting teenagers that are, burning cars, attacking jews, and blacks alike. They attack any adult that try to confront them, last one got nasty because they attacked a guy belonging to the Brothers of Odin, a brother club to Hells Angels. A few people disappeared.

How do we confront theese teenagers in a right way to make them stop crushing windows, robbing people, and raping women that walk home alone at night? I know that confronting the groups, that are usually 30+ young guys, is a bad idea, but, apart from calmly trying to talk to them, what can I maybe invoke in a Muslim way, something, that would make them think and abandon their ways? Get to a Imam?

Alot of them are Syrians, but the group here is from Marocco, not sure what form of Islam they follow, but they just seem to hate everything, and everyone, pretty much everyone who is not of Islam, they attack.

What should we do?
They don’t represent Islam, they represent garbage. So the most logic thing to do is call the police. Or you haven’t thought of this ever? Or what you though of, talk to the imam in your neighbourhood

Good thread.

What should we do?
Where do you live, Europe?

These thugs cannot be talked to or reasoned with. They are muslims in name only. Don't bother talking to them, it can be dangerous for you. Call the police. Harass the cops on the phone if you have to but get them to show up and confront them. I live in Morocco and I know exactly what kind of barbarians these guy are. They are like the savages in Hokuto no Ken and would gladly kill and rape if given the opportunity. They are not intrested in integrating society even though they are profiting off it like parasites. Only the local authority has a shot at taming them.

Good thread.

What should we do?
Do you not have any form of law enforcement in the country you live in? Lol where is this, Njediko Nigeria? I'm sure even a remote village like that has some guy patrolling the village at night with a stick or something.

Last edited:

Liljagare

Where do you live, Europe?

These thugs cannot be talked to or reasoned with. They are muslims in name only. Don't bother talking to them, it can be dangerous for you. Call the police. Harass the cops on the phone if you have to but get them to show up and confront them. I live in Morocco and I know exactly what kind of barbarians these guy are. They are like the savages in Hokuto no Ken and would gladly kill and rape if given the opportunity. They are not intrested in integrating society even though they are profiting off it like parasites. Only the local authority has a shot at taming them.

Yeah, Scandinavia actually, and you are right in your assertion I think.. Problem is, my area has become a no go zone, so we are kinda having to figure it out, Atleast I live behind double steel doors..

It's so fucked up how quickly this happened too.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that. A no-go zone? That sounds surreal. So the authorities can't do much? I'm not up-to-date with what's going on in Europe but this sounds looks like mass immigration is already out of control. Can you leave that place and move elsewhere? You may not be able to right now, but you should consider it.
The paranoid prepper in me is thinking you should have some sort of weapon at your place. Which reminds me of my father asking my brother last year "do you still have your [kung fu] sword?". It was hilarious to hear a question like that seriously asked in an urban context in 2018. But you never know when you might need a blade to scare away some thug.

womfalcs3

Banned
The last 10 nights have begun....
wsh9z0slzf031.png

It was an honorable experience for me to do Umrah on the 22nd night of Ramadan. It was great, although it was a bit chaotic trying to get back to the car, given that there were 2 million people in the place, and the road closures we were faced with due to the Islamic summit the Saudis hosted in Makkah.

Eid mubarak! Time to get ready for work again.

Last edited:

Liljagare

I'm sorry to hear that. A no-go zone? That sounds surreal. So the authorities can't do much? I'm not up-to-date with what's going on in Europe but this sounds looks like mass immigration is already out of control. Can you leave that place and move elsewhere? You may not be able to right now, but you should consider it.
The paranoid prepper in me is thinking you should have some sort of weapon at your place. Which reminds me of my father asking my brother last year "do you still have your [kung fu] sword?". It was hilarious to hear a question like that seriously asked in an urban context in 2018. But you never know when you might need a blade to scare away some thug.

Yeah, it is wierd, isn't it, but we just totally failed with integration.

And tonight was, fireworks launched at buildings surrounding the after school program.

Stones thrown at elderly care personall going to help their patients.

It is really fucking nuts. It's a youth center that is just allowed to run wild, because it's not a youth center, but 20-26 years old, with cars, just fucking up the area. I want to go and pour out surströmming in the entire area,.

Last edited:
Top Bottom