• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MVG: Running Emulators with the Edge Browser on the XBOX Series S

Ev1L AuRoN

That's cool, finally we have a console with a real browser, I would love to see Sony do the same, but that is very unlikely.

//DEVIL//

Can you imagine using a PS browser to access xCloud?
One of the reasons why they didn’t release a browser yet. They don’t want to get owned.
That and the fact the minute Sony release a browser the ps5 will be hacked faster than a slut spreading her legs wide open.

Microsoft always made the most computer-like consoles out there and the Series consoles are probably the most blatant representation of that. It's awesome to see these consoles get so easily exploited and broken into and MS seems to encourage it.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Can you imagine using a PS browser to access xCloud?
Can you imagine accessing PS Now, by Xbox browser?

You get way more games from 7 gen this way.

BC bliss.

Fuck why is it still blocked here Souny?? I guess I still have my games and RPCS3

Schmick

Can you imagine accessing PS Now, by Xbox browser?

You get way more games from 7 gen this way.

BC bliss.

Fuck why is it still blocked here Souny?? I guess I still have my games and RPCS3
Can you play PS Now on a browser? I use the PC app and thought that was the only way you could access it.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Can you play PS Now on a browser? I use the PC app and thought that was the only way you could access it.
Nah it's IP blocked, with VPN I could, but unless I do in through some VPS, which I payed for the performance would suck...

But Germans fucking have it, it's like 100kms from borders. Annoying.

Antwix

I prefer just having the retail non-dev Retroarch but this is pretty cool especially for the stuff shown like quake and mario 64 pc.

onesvenus

Nah it's IP blocked, with VPN I could, but unless I do in through some VPS, which I payed for the performance would suck...

But Germans fucking have it, it's like 100kms from borders. Annoying.
But browsers are not supported to play ps now games, aren't they?
You have to install a Windows app.
Looking at the ps now website that's what it says so you are not able to use the Xbox browser to play playstation games

Top Bottom