• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My coworker takes pictures of me while I'm asleep

Bandini

Oh shit so this thread is actually about you not being single and feeling guilty for having thoughts about a co-worker? Bury that deep, man

I'm in a loving committed relationship. I'm not going to throw away what I've built with that person.

My coworker and I have a ton in common. Like, to the point if something goes on, all we have to do is look at each other and we know what the other is thinking.

.....shit. That didn't sound good at all.

Bruh, thanks for that bomb drop. U should just delete this thread and go kiss ur gf.

I like this person. Almost have a little crush on her too.

I'm in a loving committed relationship.

giphy.gif

He's also got a daughter from this "Committed relationship".

I feel like she likes you. I'd just talk to her about it, and if it really really bothers you, then you can always ask her to stop.

Edit: just now noticed the relationship part...just ask her to stop.

Beartruck

I'm in a loving committed relationship. I'm not going to throw away what I've built with that person.

My coworker and I have a ton in common. Like, to the point if something goes on, all we have to do is look at each other and we know what the other is thinking.

There's a solution here. I believe it's called....Ménage à trois?

maybe she takes the pictures so when she goes to sleep she can open her photos on her phone and open the picture of you sleeping so its like you r sleeping beside her

...I'm conflicted because I like this person. Almost have a little crush on her too.

Not the biggest fan of people doing things while I'm unconscious though. Am I overreacting?

What's the weirdest thing you deal with from coworkers?

How do I know this is a thing? She walks up to me after I wake and shows me.

And... this is why I typically avoid vapid threads like this. Screw you OP. You know full well you should quash this whole little thing but you clearly enjoy the attention.

If you annoy her she’ll probably report you for sleeping on the job and had pictures as proof

Management is dumb and probably wouldn’t even consider its on your lunch break.

jerd

Something tells me this thread isn't just about the pictures but I can't quite put my finger on it

Other oddities that go on that I don't know what to feel about:

the warehouse manager, when he hugs me, bites my shoulder or squeezes my nipples
my office manager caresses my hand abruptly when we play cards during breaks
He has also started kissing me on the cheek.

I don't reciprocate these behaviors.

Raiden

Banned
giphy.gif

He's also got a daughter from this "Committed relationship".

Eh this stuff happens. OP is not the first that has a crush on someone while having a "happy" familly.

Just dont act on it.

About the pic thing i dont see the issue, she shows you it when you wake up. I mean it would be creepy if you caught her and she ignores what happened without showing you anything.

But i guess you really wanted to talk about your crush on her and what to do with it.

sarcastor

if you're napping at your desk, break room or car - it's open game.

if you're napping in a private office - kinda weird

if you go home and nap and she follows you, she's a stalker.

my friend use to take naps at his desk and then they showed video of him snoring at a company meeting and he no longer naps at work.

the warehouse manager, when he hugs me, bites my shoulder or squeezes my nipples

Doesn't sound like you condemn them either...

Show her pictures of this thread and gauge her reaction.

Alternatively, you don't go any further...coworker romances usually don't end well. Don't dip yo pen in that company ink man

If you annoy her she’ll probably report you for sleeping on the job and had pictures as proof

Management is dumb and probably wouldn’t even consider its on your lunch break.

OP: No I won't sleep with you, I have a girlfriend and we have a daughter
Coworker: Okay fine, I'll just show management you're sleeping on the job. I have proof!
OP: It's on my lunch break, I have every right to do as I please during my break.
Coworker: I'll tell management you're doing this while on the clock
OP: You would be lying though
Coworker: Who do you think management is going to believe, you or me?
OP:....damnit

Great script for EP 1

I have that exact thing going on with one of my female co-workers. It started out innocent enough, playful flirting here and there, but then we started going to dance clubs every weekend and basically started fucking on the dance floor. We were both in committed relationships when this all started so tread lightly my friend.

In my case I'm 32 and the girl is 24 so maybe that changes things.

AlexBasch

Yeah, a coworker uses a portion of his lunchtime to nap inside his car.

I don't think that's really uncommon, tbh. You might as well sit on the toilet and doze off and nobody would know, I guess.

I'm so confused how this could happen in an office. Especially the nipple squeezing.

Gin-Shiio

Look, OP, you can't be in a committed relationship while allowing yourself to cheat on your girlfriend emotionally with another woman. I have heard stories from people developing a crush on someone while in a relationship with another, so that happens. What matters, though, is that in response, they got a hold of themselves and began working on rekindling the romance in their relationship instead of fantasizing about starting another. You have a kid with this woman, OP, so if you haven't tried what you can to rekindle the romance in your relationship, get a grip already and try.

Look, OP, you can't be in a committed relationship while allowing yourself to cheat on your girlfriend emotionally with another woman. I have heard stories from people developing a crush on someone while in a relationship with another, so that happens. What matters, though, is that in response they got a hold of themselves and began working on rekindling the romance in their relationship instead of fantasizing about starting another. You have a kid with this woman, OP, so if you haven't tried what you can to rekindle the romance in your relationship, get a grip and try.

Working on that through vacations. I'm an idiot though.

I booked the same type of room that damn Vegas shooter used in Mandalay Bay a week before it happened. Now it's just going to be awkward.

Aww jeez

Top Bottom