• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My coworker takes pictures of me while I'm asleep

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Person is taking pictures of me while I sleep. What to do?

[ ] Just directly ask her why she does it, like a normal human.
[ x ] Ask NeoGAF why she does it, like they would know.

BONUS QUESTION:

Am I leaving my girlfriend and child for her?

[ ] Yeah!
[ ] Nah.
[ ] Save decision for the next thread I make.

You're right. Everyone's been there for years. I'm the newest one and don't want to rock the boat. But I don't think I can keep going on like this.
Grow the fuck up and say something about it. How have you made it to this point in your life alive without developing basic human interaction skills.

You claim to have fucking ESP with the creepy chick you're emotionally cheating on your kid's mother with yet you can't tell someone to fuck off when they grab your junk?

And who the fuck naps at lunchtime past the age of 5?

watershed

Banned
The question is: is this a fun in-joke between the two of you or just a creepy onesided prank on her part? If it's the latter, tell her to stop. If it's the former, then enjoy the fun times.

At lunch: Why not try to take nap in your car (if you have one) or somewhere more private?

So you're not making it awkward for the awake people around you, who are just trying to go about their day?

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Told her that you don’t feel comfortable and if she do that again she will have to go out on a date with you.

Either she’ll stop or you get to date her =/

BONUS QUESTION:

[ ] Yeah!
[ ] Nah.

[X] Thor 2, The Side Piece World

MutFox

Banned
This cracked me up... XD

I'm in a loving committed relationship. I'm not going to throw away what I've built with that person.

My coworker and I have a ton in common. Like, to the point if something goes on, all we have to do is look at each other and we know what the other is thinking.

.....shit. That didn't sound good at all.

why-not-both-animated-gif-7.gif

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle

BONUS QUESTION:

[ ] Yeah!
[ ] Nah.

This. Come on OP, you're an adult right? Just ask. And if you're uncomfortable with it, ask her to stop doing that.

You're wasting time worrying about senseless stuff.

openrob

I would refer back to the best neogaf post ever if I could find it, but in summary:

Half of thread topics are things easily resolved by having a conversation with the other person.

Acyl

I take pictures of people sleeping in public places to send to other people to make fun of them. Sleep in public at your own risk, cause you gonna look funny. She doesn't take pictures of you sleeping because she likes you.

Soodanim

Gold Member
I really don't get people on GAF sometimes. I'd rather believe that this thread was entirely made up than that there's people out there that can't figure out the context and intent of flirty co-worker taking pictures while he naps, knowing full well that every reply is going to be asking for deeper explanation of the context.

Of the possibilities, the idea of someone having made it all up to have a laugh and see what people think is probably the best one, because the others mean you're an attention seeker who loves the drama or you're unable to figure this out on your own, which I don't understand given that you're an adult with a job and a committed relationship. You should be less socially awkward and ignorant of social situations at this point.

I take pictures of people sleeping in public places to send to other people to make fun of them. Sleep in public at your own risk, cause you gonna look funny. She doesn't take pictures of you sleeping because she likes you.
Thats an odd hobby you have there, m8.

Dinjooh

I'm in a loving committed relationship. I'm not going to throw away what I've built with that person.

My coworker and I have a ton in common. Like, to the point if something goes on, all we have to do is look at each other and we know what the other is thinking.

Jim?

mavo

Banned
I take pics of my friends all the time to laugh at them, is something some people find it funny especially if you are doing something weird like sleeping at work.

CoworkerGAF I don't know what to think about this. I take naps instead of a lunch sometimes.

This has happened a few times already and I'm conflicted because I like this person. Almost have a little crush on her too.

Not the biggest fan of people doing things while I'm unconscious though. Am I overreacting?

What's the weirdest thing you deal with from coworkers?

How do I know this is a thing? She walks up to me after I wake and shows me.

I’m very certain your coworker likes Anime.

You should ask her out.

CoworkerGAF I don't know what to think about this. I take naps instead of a lunch sometimes.

This has happened a few times already and I'm conflicted because I like this person. Almost have a little crush on her too.

Not the biggest fan of people doing things while I'm unconscious though. Am I overreacting?

What's the weirdest thing you deal with from coworkers?

How do I know this is a thing? She walks up to me after I wake and shows me.

Why did you leave the second part out of your OP?!

You're in a relationship, you've got a kid, and now you're talking about crushes where you have a ton in common (probably more so than with your partner)? Tell your coworker to stop doing it or you will report her to HR.
Other oddities that go on that I don't know what to feel about:

the warehouse manager, when he hugs me, bites my shoulder or squeezes my nipples
my office manager caresses my hand abruptly when we play cards during breaks
He has also started kissing me on the cheek.

I don't reciprocate these behaviors.
Report this sexual harasser to HR, stat.

I've seen this horror movie before. She's gonna invite you over and your gonna find her secret room and find wall to wall photos of you and we'll never hear from you again.

quit your job OP. live in the woods.

the warehouse manager, when he hugs me, bites my shoulder or squeezes my nipples

Do you work at a sitcom?

wandering

Banned

What the fuck even is this?

How do you just let this happen?

Where the hell do you work?

I live close enough to work that I can walk home and nap on my couch for 30-40min on my lunch. Its nice. Nobody taking pictures of me I know of.

Nowise10

this reminds me last year i was in my schools library on the 5th floor taking a nap on a couch and a girl came and sat at a table near me, and a minute later her flash went off on her phone directly at me on the couch.

i was slightly flattered

I'd be pissed.

I hate when people take pictures of me without warning when I'm awake, and I'd hate it even more if they were taking pictures of me when I'm asleep.

I'd ask why she's doing that shit and tell her to stop.

That's just me though.

Nowise10

I'd be pissed.

I hate when people take pictures of me without warning when I'm awake, and I'd hate it even more if they were taking pictures of me when I'm asleep.

I'd ask why she's doing that shit and tell her to stop.

That's just me though.

Ever since Snapchat took off I see people taking pictures of strangers every single day. I get kind of self conscious whenever I see peoples phones pointed towards me now but quickly get over it and just assume people take photos of my weird ass all the time

Do you work at a doggy care center and your boss is a dog with glasses and a tie? Because there's no other reason you should be getting bites or kisses on the cheek.

Ever since Snapchat took off I see people taking pictures of strangers every single day. I get kind of self conscious whenever I see peoples phones pointed towards me now but quickly get over it and just assume people take photos of my weird ass all the time

Shit I get irritated when friends try to take selfies with me.

Jzero

I do this when my coworkers are sleeping on the job and send them the picture lol
But I'm cool with them so they don't mind like OP does.

DeathyBoy

Banned

Man, there's a lot of frustrated writers on Gaf..

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
She's not hiding it and thinks it's funny that you sleep at work. I wouldn't care personally, and I think that sleeping at work is weirder than someone who takes a funny picture of someone doing something weird at work.

Top Bottom