• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My coworker takes pictures of me while I'm asleep

Mahonay

Banned
l3pLGM5.jpg

Despera

Banned
CoworkerGAF I don't know what to think about this. I take naps instead of a lunch sometimes.

This has happened a few times already and I'm conflicted because I like this person. Almost have a little crush on her too.

Not the biggest fan of people doing things while I'm unconscious though. Am I overreacting?

What's the weirdest thing you deal with from coworkers?

How do I know this is a thing? She walks up to me after I wake and shows me.
People do stuff like this sometimes. It's no big deal and kinda cute.

Don't worry about it.

Oh shit so this thread is actually about you not being single and feeling guilty for having thoughts about a co-worker? Bury that deep, man

My coworker turns me on when I'm awake

CoworkerGAF I don't know what to think about this.

What's the weirdest thing you deal with from coworkers?

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Other oddities that go on that I don't know what to feel about:

the warehouse manager, when he hugs me, bites my shoulder or squeezes my nipples
my office manager caresses my hand abruptly when we play cards during breaks
He has also started kissing me on the cheek.

I don't reciprocate these behaviors.

GAF has some amateur ass wannabe writers on here. Got your pentagod script up in Word?

kubev

I'd suggest inquiring with your significant other about polyamorous relationships to gauge her level of interest. If she's into it, then you've got more options. Hell, it may even help with the manager who's into your nipples...if you're into that.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well

the warehouse manager, when he hugs me, bites my shoulder or squeezes my nipples

Yeah now I think this whole thread is all bullshit. Way to overdo it and take us into fantasy land.

Dre

Yeah now I think this whole thread is all bullshit. Way to overdo it and take us into fantasy land.

You even missed some parts of his "story":

Working on that through vacations. I'm an idiot though.

I booked the same type of room that damn Vegas shooter used in Mandalay Bay a week before it happened. Now it's just going to be awkward.
Some things i don't ask why. Like the time she said she believes the lizard men are real. I fear encroaching further sometimes.
one of those IS HR =/

Lizard people, Mandalay Bay and the nipple pincher is apparently from HR ... OP's story has it all.

Beartruck

what's that freak place you work at, smh

my boss just greets me with a handjob, like a normal human being
Just a handie? You need to demand some knob slobbering in your next yearly performance review.

Also, for the people calling bullshit, maybe OP is the next Fabio and everyone in the office is desperate to get in his pants.

Replicant

Yeah, now that I read about his other comments, OP’s story went from believable to crazy fiction whereby everyone in his office is serial sexual offender or some sorts.

TheOGB

Banned

Wow I’d be so uncomfortable at work...isn’t there HR or som thing you can report that to
one of those IS HR =/
wh-what the hell

this can't be real

Mortemis

Banned
If she makes you uncomfortable ask her to stop

If she doesn't talk to your boss/hr person

That really should be the end of the issue

You missed the part where OP said his boss/he person is sexually harassing him.

Like holy shit. Do something about that first OP.

eso76

Omg so creepy ! report her ! She's harassing you !

My God how socially inept have people become.

She thinks you're cute or funny.
Tell her she can watch you sleep all she wants if she comes over for the night.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Omg so creepy ! report her ! She's harassing you !

My God how socially inept have people become.

She thinks you're cute or funny.
Tell her she can watch you sleep all she wants if she comes over for the night.
The irony of pointing out someone's ineptitude while not bothering to read beyond the OP...

The OP is in a relationship, this isn't on the table. Also apparently the guy works at a place where mid level sexual harassment is a thing. Or works at a rugby club.

Either way, the OP claiming that they aren't flirting with this other person, while it it clear that they're doing so, is a common defence of someone who thinks the grass is greener. It probably isn't and I'd be careful about leading this other person on. If they think you're playing along with things like this, they're probably into you.

Top Bottom