• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My D died

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
My D died in my laptop's keyboard. I tried to fix it but I actually broke the key and the thing under it. Can't even click on it using a toothpick. It does nothing. Currently typing this with a shitty 10 year old usb keyboard. Laptop is barely a year old but yeah shit is a Samsung. Will prob go tomorrow to buy a 15 dollar wired keyboard :(.

RIP D key. I typed tiddy too much
F

Orenji Neko

Does the F key still work so that respects can be paid?

Edit: I’m stupid. My whole keyboard should die lmao.

Last edited:

womfalcs3

Banned
My D died in my laptop's keyboard. I tried to fix it but I actually broke the key and the thing under it. Can't even click on it using a toothpick. It does nothing. Currently typing this with a shitty 10 year old usb keyboard. Laptop is barely a year old but yeah shit is a Samsung. Will prob go tomorrow to buy a 15 dollar wired keyboard :(.

RIP D key. I typed tiddy too much
F
"Can't even click on it using a toothpick. "

Well, that's your problem. Try a pair of tweezers.

bitbydeath

My L key doesn’t work. I’ve had to copy the letter from the internet into notepad and copy it back out when I need it.

odhin

Not to brag, but my D stretches from A to Z.

Damn man, I'm sorry to hear that :messenger_pensive:

Screenshot-1.png

Fuz

Banned
Some of the keys in my keyboard are broken, D, S, F, Space... they have big holes in them. Still an amazing keyboard. I broke them by over usage and punching it when I played Quake 2 competitively (yep, it's that old and still works wonder).

bla bla bla
I need to know where your avatar comes from.

If you having D problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my D ain't one.

My keyboard is over 12 years old, still works fine. Buy better equipment.

Patrick S.

Banned
I guess it's a scissor switch and you broke one of the four metal arches where the scissor hinges snap in. You can get replacement laptop keyboards, new and used. You can also fix that shit with some glue and/or 3D-printing. I've done that before ;)

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
If you having D problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my D ain't one.

My keyboard is over 12 years old, still works fine. Buy better equipment.
Laptop keyboards aren't durable Randy.

Top Bottom