• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

my film director miis

jarosh

i made most of these while i was sick a couple of days ago. i only wanted to do kubrick and lynch and just send them to everyone in my address book, but suddenly i had 25...

obviously i can't send ALL of them to EVERYONE. (you can only send 20 miis a day anyway.)

so if you want any of them just post in here (don't send me PMs!). post which ones you want and your wii number (if you're not in my address book yet).

you also NEED to add me or else i can't send you the miis.

my number
4749 8146 8098 1195

edit: also, from now on (for new requests) only 5 miis max per person.

kubrick.jpg
hitchcock.jpg
woody.jpg
wilder.jpg
bergman.jpg

welles.jpg
tarantino.jpg
stone.jpg
scorsese.jpg
spielberg.jpg
spcap.jpg

kurosawa.jpg
herzog.jpg
godard.jpg
gilliam.jpg
fellini.jpg

scott.jpg
ptanderson.jpg
polanski.jpg
lynch.jpg
lucas.jpg

eastwood.jpg
depalma.jpg
coppola.jpg
wesanderson.jpg
anglee.jpg

some other movie or tv related miis i made:

carrie.jpg
chef.jpg
malkovich.jpg

newman.jpg
mssawn.jpg
kinski.jpg

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
holy cow, awesome work :lol

I would request some but I don't have a Wii yet. I wondered who I would make, you gave me a great idea to make anime/manga characters now. Thanks :D

Peru

Fabulous work on Herzog, Kubrick, Hitch, Scorcese, Lucas, Kinski.. hell, most of them look surprisingly alike.

JCX

Good job, but where's Uwe?

Set them to mingle or send one to me please. My code is 8477 8280 4031 4771

I really just want Ms. Swan please.

jarosh

i'm pretty sure there are more than 25 film makers out there so don't be surprised if some are missing. DUH

Matix

Wow, ****ing impressive. How much effort did you have to put into this, because these Miis are almost identical to their references ?!

Wow, these are really fantastic!

Could you please send me the following:
Woody Allen
Hitchcock
Kubrick
Wells
Spielburg

My friend code is 5583 3167 3757 6449.

Thanks!

-Scott-

jarosh

Matix said:
Wow, ****ing impressive. How much effort did you have to put inthis, because these Miis are almost identical to their references ?!
well, as i said, i made most of them while i was sick and didn't feel like doing anything else, so yeah, it took pretty long. i think i spent up to 50 minutes on individual miis. some only took 10-15 minutes. i guess the average would be something like 30 minutes per mii.

bengraven

I bow to you. If I had to make my top 25 directors of all time, you've hit 90% of them right there. I'll be holding onto this thread until I get my Wii.

We are, however, missing some Kevin Smith action...I may have to do that one myself.

Oh, and :lol @ Orson Welles. ("frozen fish sticks...mmmm...")

jarosh

BobFromPikeCreek said:
My friend and I tried to make George Lucas, but it's a peice of crap compared to yours. Nice work.
funny cause i think he's the worst mii i made. took me 50 minutes and i hated the end result.

Y2Kevbug11 said:
JAROSH SEND THOSE OVER RIGHT NOW

spielberg tarantino lee and allen are :O
which ones do you want?

MiamiWesker said:
Amazing work, honestly I am in awe.

Are you putting them to mingle, I hope it works and shows up on my parade.
the thing about mingling is that you never know if people will see them or who will see them or if they even show up in most people's parade.

mckmas8808

Banned
SPIKE LEE!!!
SPIKE LEE!!!
SPIKE LEE!!!
SPIKE LEE!!!
SPIKE LEE!!!
SPIKE LEE!!!
SPIKE LEE!!!
SPIKE LEE!!!
SPIKE LEE!!!

jarosh said:
the thing about mingling is that you never know if people will see them or who will see them or if they even show up in most people's parade.

Yeah I know, thats why I feel this will be a good experiement. Now I have specific Mii's to look out for, I can tell which ones are appearing and which ones are not.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
jarosh said:
funny cause i think he's the worst mii i made. took me 50 minutes and i hated the end result.

which ones do you want?

I know you can't send more than 20, so I'll just take three. Send me Ang Lee, Woody Allen, and Spielberg please.

jarosh is so awesome his awesomeness cannot be expressed in language

*does interpretive dance*

xaosslug

eastwood.jpg

that's hot.

woody.jpg

has he finally embraced his old age and gone grey in RL? Or artistic license? ;p

mssawn.jpg

:lol :lol i love that!

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
jarosh said:
i'm pretty sure there are more than 25 film makers out there so don't be surprised if some are missing. DUH
yes... but how could you make film director miis and not include uwe boll?

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
I love these. When I get a Wii, I'll have to make some of my own. Pleasantly surprised to see the likes of Wilder and Herzog represented.

The only one I can probably improve upon is your Lynch. Don't know the limitations of the Mii creation set, but he could use smaller eyes, forhead wrinkles, and hair that resembles the Wes Anderson Mii, but maybe a tad less spiked.

The Klaus Kinski is awesome.

jarosh said:

I know what Kurosawa looks like. I think you're using the right parts, but the sizes and positions on the face throw it off. Maybe giving him sunglasses instead would help, too. Some of the others are dead-on though.

unifin

jetpacks was yes said:
I know what Kurosawa looks like. I think you're using the right parts, but the sizes and positions on the face throw it off. Maybe giving him sunglasses instead would help, too. Some of the others are dead-on though.

The nose should be more pointed and a tad bit larger too.

Top Bottom