• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

my film director miis

warthog

At first I thought this Mii-stuff was a stupid gimmick I'd never use, but hell this is fun.
Nice job Jarosh, very funny!

Gwarek

Jarosh, mii master!

I don't post here a lot so I don't know if you want to send me any but holy crap, if you could, I'd be totally grateful.

7599 7726 1032 6406

Tarantino
Gilliam
Kubrick
Lucas
Spielberg
Lynch
(in that order of preference)

jarosh

BrandNew said:
Oh, and you should make a Robert Altman for tribute!
i would have totally made a robert altman one. but... i wasn't sure if it would be appropriate. i mean, he just passed away.

jarosh said:
oops, forgot that you guys need to add me first so i can send you the miis.

here's my number:

4749 8146 8098 1195

so everyone who requested miis and isn't in my address book needs to add me.
I'll let you know when I've added you, because apparently my Wii doesn't want to connect today.

Flynn

jarosh said:
oops, forgot that you guys need to add me first so i can send you the miis.

here's my number:

4749 8146 8098 1195

so everyone who requested miis and isn't in my address book needs to add me.

I added you, Jarosh. Thanks!

jarosh

just sent out miis to the following people:
y2kevbug
darunia
brandnew
dyls

mostly because they are the only ones already in my address book. i'm gonna add the new people tomorrow and i'll also send more miis tomorrow - i promise. but you people NEED to add me or else i can't send you the miis.

also, from now on (for new requests) only 5 miis max per person.

my number again
4749 8146 8098 1195

Mingesium

ok. i added you. here is my wii number
0724 0741 8874 6418

woody allen
steven spielberg
george lucas
clint eastwood
francis ford coppola

thanks

Jammy

Banned
jarosh, those are brilliant! When you get the chance, could you send...

Chef
Ms. Swan
Steven Spielberg
George Lucas
Clint Eastwood

3195 7970 3103 0723

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
couldn't you just post a vid of the specs on each mii? I mean it would be much easier for you, no?

jarosh

Brobzoid said:
couldn't you just post a vid of the specs on each mii? I mean it would be much easier for you, no?
yeah that would be MUCH easier. so MUCH EASIER dude. like whoa. MUCH EASIER.

angry%20homer.gif

in case you didn't notice, that was sarcasm

jarosh

okay, i added everyone who requested miis to my address book. i sure hope you guys have added me too or else i won't be able to send you anything. i will start sending them as soon as the first names turn black...

thanks brandnew for the altman mii

mCACGj

jarosh said:
yeah that would be MUCH easier. so MUCH EASIER dude. like whoa. MUCH EASIER.

angry%20homer.gif

in case you didn't notice, that was sarcasm

10.gif

Weellllllll dduuuuuuhhhhh......

(Sorry, I had to)

most of these are brilliant, but i have to agree with everyone who has pointed at the Lynch one and gone 'wuh?'.

also, you need to make George Romero or John Carpenter next. they may predominantly direct horror movies, but they're certainly of the calibre to be amongst the mii's you've already made.

Mr. Smith

ok this sounds totaly stupid, but how do i add other wii codes to my wii, i look over every option twice but i cant find it. help me gaf

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
thanks for sending me lynch, jarosh.
my girlfriend just got back in town and i was showing her the mii channel (she loves it and wasted a good three hours trying to make a more accurate version of me than i could), and we got a big kick out it.

jarosh

beelzebozo said:
thanks for sending me lynch, jarosh.
my girlfriend just got back in town and i was showing her the mii channel (she loves it and wasted a good three hours trying to make a more accurate version of me than i could), and we got a big kick out it.
i sent you lynch? i don't even remember that. you want any of the other ones?

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
woody allen, tarantino, scorcese, and pta are all fantastic, and i wouldn't mind having them. but at your convenience, of course--i'm so awful about making any good ones myself and sending them out that it's really not my place to be making requests. hehe.

whatever the case, much appreciated.

rareside

Those rock

Can I get some jarosh?

Tarantino
Spielberg
Woody Allen
George Lucas
Chef

My Wii Number is:
2772 8769 0304 2937

jarosh

beelzebozo said:
thanks for sending me lynch, jarosh...
holy shit your post just made me realize why lynch looks so odd. i completely forgot about it. i didn't even mean to post his mii.

i made him weeks ago before starting with this whole thing and actually being serious about it. i didn't even use a photograph for reference. i don't know why i took his picture and posted it without re-doing him - which i intended all along. i guess i sent you that mii more than two weeks ago, right?

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
jarosh said:
holy shit your post just made me realize why lynch looks so odd. i completely forgot about it. i didn't even mean to post his mii.

i made him weeks ago before starting with this whole thing and actually being serious about it. i didn't even use a photograph for reference. i don't know why i took his picture and posted it without re-doing him - which i intended all along. i guess i sent you that mii more than two weeks ago, right?

it was a while back, i think. i have him, chef, and ms. swan all strolling around.

jarosh

beelzebozo said:
it was a while back, i think. i have him, chef, and ms. swan all strolling around.
yeah, chef and ms. swan are pretty old. i even have an excel sheet telling me that i sent them to you. strangely enough, lynch is nowhere to be found on said sheet.

jarosh

finally sent out all the miis (well, most of them). sorry for the delay.

exceptions:

consoul
bluemax
androcalrissian...something

/\
you guys need to add me if you want your miis. you're still grayed out.

mingesium
jammy
rareside

/\
adding you now, sending later when your names are active

Dr.Hadji

6942 3152 5700 3752

gimme gimme gimme

Kubrick

Allen

Spielberg

Lucas

Kurasawa

and if you feel like being ever more Magnanimous

eastwood

hitchcock

jarosh said:
finally sent out all the miis (well, most of them). sorry for the delay.

exceptions:

consoul
bluemax
androcalrissian...something

/\
you guys need to add me if you want your miis. you're still grayed out.

mingesium
jammy
rareside

/\
adding you now, sending later when your names are active
I got your Mii's. Thanks a lot!
They are awesome, excellent work man.
Though I didn't receive the Allen one. If you get some time to send that, I'd appreciate it. Great stuff. Thanks again.

jarosh

EternalDarko said:
I got your Mii's. Thanks a lot!
They are awesome, excellent work man.
Though I didn't receive the Allen one. If you get some time to send that, I'd appreciate it. Great stuff. Thanks again.
ok i will. tomorrow.
although you DID say i should send you some random ones and that's what i did.

Yeah you're right, but then after viewing your post some more I wanted Kubrick, Hitchcock and Allen. I posted again asking for those guys. Though I should have done it in the original post. Sorry about that.

jarosh

EternalDarko said:
Yeah you're right, but then after viewing your post some more I wanted Kubrick, Hitchcock and Allen. I posted again asking for those guys. Though I should have done it in the original post. Sorry about that.
it was just a coincidence that you got hitch and kubrick. i must have missed your second post. but yeah, will send allen later.

MacGuffin

I added you, if you wouldn't mind I have a small list of the directors I would like.

My number is: 3533 7537 4697 2467

I would like:
Hitchcock
Fellini
Kurosawa
Welles
Scorsese

If you don't mind...

I know you said a max of 5, but if you are able to send out more, I would also take:

Godard
Speilberg
Lucas
Lee

I am going to make an Almodovar, attempt a Chaplin and make Truffaut if you would like some of them.

no wii yet, but I´ll love to see Miike and Cronenberg in there.

Jarosh, please? :)

edit: Oh, oh!! and a William S Burroughs PLEASE PLEASE!!

jarosh

psychodoodle said:
no wii yet, but I´ll love to see Miike and Cronenberg in there.

Jarosh, please? :)
that's ****ed up dude. how did i forget cronenberg? holy shit that's ****ed up. i adore him. and why did it take so long for someone to mention him? gaf? wow.

jarosh

psychodoodle said:
What did I win?

(how bout that Burroughs one?)
he's not a director

psychodoodle said:
edit: Maybe it was because of History of Violence?
it was largely forgettable, but it wasn't that bad.
...dead ringers, spider, videodrome, existenz, dead zone, the fly... i NEED to make a cronenberg mii

Top Bottom