• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

my film director miis

jarosh said:
he's not a director

it was largely forgettable, but it wasn't that bad.
...dead ringers, spider, videodrome, existenz, dead zone, the fly... i NEED to make a cronenberg mii

AND...Naked Lunch. You see? ;)

jarosh said:
you should have gotten yours. sent them right before i made that post on the previous page.

O I did get them. man Eastwood is PERFECT. thanks.

though I did get Mrs Swan instead of Newman. so if you ever send out more could you send Newman over?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Hey Jarosh, can I get Spielberg, Lucas, Coppola, Scott, and Kurosawa?

My Wii code is 4240 4017 9687 0118

AndoCalrissian said:
Holy shit, these are amazing! I was pretty pleased with my LOST miis, but they got nothing on this. My Whoopi is pretty good though... I'd be happy to send her. Would you mind sending me the following?

Stanley Kubrick
Woody Allen
Quentin Tarantino
Oliver Stone
Martin Scorsese
Steven Spielberg
Terry Gilliam
Clint Eastwood

Much obliged!

My Wii Number: 8275 6059 4760 3360

Don't I have to add yours? Let me know! Thanks again!
Hey Jarosh, I got everything working again (Wii wasn't hooked up for a day or two and my internet wasn't working with it before that), so if you could send me the above directors whenever you get a chance, I'd be much obliged. Thank you!

herzog.jpg

****ing awesome.

jarosh

Father_Mike said:
O I did get them. man Eastwood is PERFECT. thanks.

though I did get Mrs Swan instead of Newman. so if you ever send out more could you send Newman over?
that was a mistake. my excel sheet clearly says newman - i don't know why i sent ms swan. yeah i'll send him.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Just out of curiosity, why dont you guys try and just copy jarosh work instead of asking him to send you his Miis?

It's not that difficult when you think what it takes is just to pic the same "facial pieces" and put them together.

(Not that it is easy to create them from scratch. Jarosh work is awesome)

fresquito

TTP said:
Just out of curiosity, why dont you guys try and just copy jarosh work instead of asking him to send you his Miis?

It's not that difficult when you think what it takes is just to pic the same "facial pieces" and put them together.

Because it's easier for them to ask Jarosh to send them over.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
i'd rather have a print of the mona lisa than to look at it and try to redraw it myself.
reasonable facsimile ≠ original

jarosh

TTP said:

eh, it's okay. if i'm 'shamelessly promoting' my work i should also have the decency to put in some effort and send out the miis.

beelzebozo said:
i'd rather have a print of the mona lisa than to look at it and try to redraw it myself.
okay now you're just reaching. you just WANT somebody to troll my miis. why else would you make a mona lisa analogy? lol

jarosh

beelzebozo said:
wait a second. did i NOT send you the miis? you're missing from my excel sheet...

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
jarosh said:
wait a second. did i NOT send you the miis? you're missing from my excel sheet...

mmm, looks like i have the ones that i had yesterday, but no new ones.
maybe they just haven't come in yet, though? i donnu.

jarosh

beelzebozo said:
mmm, looks like i have the ones that i had yesterday, but no new ones.
maybe they just haven't come in yet, though? i donnu.
i just sent them now.
you can have as many as you want btw. you only chose four...

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
jarosh said:
i just sent them now.
you can have as many as you want btw. you only chose four...

thanks man. if you get a chance, shoot herzog my way--i watched grizzly man and my jaw was on the floor when he's listening to the audio of the bear attack. that german twang narrating the movie was totally mesmerizing.

jarosh

beelzebozo said:
thanks man. if you get a chance, shoot herzog my way--i watched grizzly man and my jaw was on the floor when he's listening to the audio of the bear attack. that german twang narrating the movie was totally mesmerizing.
hehe
one of my favorite miis. sssssent.

Scum

These are awesome, Jarosh! Are you still sending them out? I'd love to have...

Steven Spielberg
George Lucas
Ridley Scott
Alfred Hitchcock
Stanley Kubrick

...if you still are. :D

2722 2820 8760 0091 Scum

Roarer

Awesome work, some of them are ****ing uncanny.

If you still feel like sending a few, I'd like the following:

Kubrick
Scorsese
Spielberg
Wes Anderson
Coppola

My Wii number is 6746 4962 8939 0379

Thanks a bunch!

MacGuffin

Jarosh, thanks a ton man, I just got mine. My Mii is already pitching Spielberg a story about a kid who feels abandoned. Godard is busy somewhere messing up a lighting shot, I dunno..

jarosh said:
he's not a director

it was largely forgettable, but it wasn't that bad.
...dead ringers, spider, videodrome, existenz, dead zone, the fly... i NEED to make a cronenberg mii

Nice to see someone request Cronenberg. I was looking at the line-up and thinking: "Man, I'm deadcertain that guy's gotta be a Cronenberg fan as well. I gotta point out a Cronenberg is a necessary addition." Somebody beat me to it! :D (By the way, History of Violence is one of the best Cronenberg movies ever!:D ) Like your taste, by the way.

By the way, Jarosh. I would want to kindly ask your permission to copy some of your director mii's. I won't set them to mingle to respect the designer, so to speak. I want way more than five, so I can't bother you with that many requests. It's also too difficult to choose and would like the possibility to thinker on them myself. Hmm, here's my five, anyway: Kubrick, Scorcese, Allen, Hitchcock, Lucas.

My friend code: 3665 7216 1673 9968 - FoxParadox

Fxp

Splendid results :)
Could you please send me the following Miis:

Alfred Hitchcock
Martin Scorcese
Clint Eastwood
Stanley Cubrick
Steven Spielberg

My Wii number: 4648 7150 7667 7485

MacGuffin

Jarosh, could you send me 1 more? My dad saw the director Miis and he is a huge Eastwood fan. You already have my number and such, let me know if that would be a possibility..

windfish

if you are still in the mood for some director give aways..
my wii would be happy to welcome

Steven Spielberg
Clint Eastwood
Quentin Tarantino
Klaus Kinski
and of course Ms Swan ...you really got her

my FC :

7487 5698 1086 1792

lol, I got ms Swan instead of Newman again. forgot to come in here and post that. twice probibly means its a software problem, so don't worry about it Jarosh. anyone else get this ever with the mii trade thingy?

XMonkey

lacks enthusiasm.
Could I get Kubrick, Tarantino, Lucas, Scorcese, and Spielberg please.

Wii number is 7461 8844 3011 4467. Thanks :)

En-ou

jarosh do you mind sending me: eastwood, lucas, spielberg, hitchcock and scott?
my wii code is 3430-4230-4134-7329. thanks!

Deku

Banned
My code

4013 1660 4961 8640

I want the following (5 as per new guidelines)
George Lucas
Spielberg
Scorsese
Coppola
Hitchcock

Mifune

Mehmber
I don't have a Wii (yet) but that's some fantastic work. I'm asking for Gilliam, Kurosawa, and Scorsese in spirit.

Benedict

great work, would really like to have Spielberg, Woody Allen, Tarantino and Clint Eastwood.

I've started on some Seinfeld Wiis, my Elaine is spot on, Seinfeld and Kramer is a bit more meh, but you can have them if you want.

My Wii numer is: 5952 7385 5164 0000
Already added you

AKWt5Q.jpg

Elaine

Top Bottom