• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My gf and I dressed the cat up like Captain Picard

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrene

Banned
leroy_picard_small.jpg

Anyone else really enjoy fucking with their cat, StuffOnMyCat style? Goddamn, that pic cracks me up.

Edit: Oh, almost forgot the best part: the gf made the shirt herself. That's sparkly gold thread making the rank pips/communicator.

terrene

Banned
Oh, almost forgot the best part: the gf made the shirt herself. That's sparkly gold thread making the rank pips/communicator.

Ree

Banned
:lol :lol :lol Cat Rikard noo! Don't teleport under those conditions, you'll hav an evil clone!

Holy crap you need to make a YTMND of that. FRICKIN' CAT WORF! RIKER! :lol :lol :lol

If my desktop power supply wasn't dead (on laptop with no Photoshop) and I wasn't doing sending out hiring notices I'd make one RIGHT NOW.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Im going to geek the thread up even more by pointing out that the Data, Geordi, Worf and Riker cats have the wrong ranks :D :lol :D

Mashing

DrForester said:
Im going to geek the thread up even more by pointing out that the Data, Worf and Riker cats have the wrong ranks :D :lol :D

Indeed... as awesome as that Riker Cat is I'm going to have to give it a C- because of that lack of attention to detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom