• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My god...this is the best ad I've ever seen...(ABSOLUT GREYHOUND)

Status
Not open for further replies.

squidyj

But who won?

I have a feeling I'd appreciate this more if I was already drinking, therefore it fails.

I won.

bb1-460x307.jpg

I prefer this one

I'm going to order a Grey Goose Hound out of spite for this terrible commercial. And despite me hating grapefruit and it's juices.

Grey Goose Hound. I should write a letter to Grey Goose and the people who make grapefruit.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Sorry guys the best ad(s) ever are the Nike Football and Soccer ads:

Soccer

Football (better because of the music yeah!)

/thread

shaowebb

This is pretty much what a quarter of my dreams are like. Fifty percent are filled with old shaw brothers kung fu style action and stories. On lucky occasions I get something thats both. :D

jambo

YT comment is pretty apt

"Anyone ever wonder if people in third world countries occasionally see ads like this and wonder, "Is that what rich people do in America?!"

Well if any of you are watching/reading this, yes... yes it is."

YT comment is pretty apt

"Anyone ever wonder if people in third world countries occasionally see ads like this and wonder, "Is that what rich people do in America?!"

Well if any of you are watching/reading this, yes... yes it is."

Too bad that shit ain't in Americuh. They are in third world country, Chile.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Pretty surprised like 80% of you hate it. It seems like perhaps it's a bit of a niche market that appreciates cybernetic dogs racing to raging techno music with glammed out women watching on the sidelines.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Pretty surprised like 80% of you hate it. It seems like perhaps it's a bit of a niche market that appreciates cybernetic dogs racing to raging techno music with glammed out women watching on the sidelines.

Fuck cynism. The video's awesome.

Jenov

I've seen this on TV a few times and always stopped to watch. Enjoyed the full version a lot! Thanks op!

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Honestly I drank this many times, did not even know it had a name.

Same, didn't realize it was an actual "drink" with a name you could order at a bar. A younger me found vodka and grapefruit juice lying around the house and decided it would be a good intro to alcohol. Anyway it's a cool video, I like the style behind it and I used to have greyhounds as pets - they're awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom