• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My left testicle goes back into my lower abdomen sometimes during sex. WTF is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj1108

Holy shit @ the pictures in this thread... . :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I've literally laughed with tears in my eyes for the last couple of minutes.

Arthas

Banned
Apologies.
Before anybody looks at that again, I'd like to state that it is a photo of a mans enlarged scrotum. Of course it related to the topic at hand so look at it from a purely professional stance, consider it educational material and nothing more.

Arthas said:
Apologies.
Before anybody looks at that again, I'd like to state that it is a photo of a mans enlarged scrotum. Of course it related to the topic at hand so look at it from a purely professional stance, consider it educational material.

Wheres his penis!? Like, inside his balls?

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
Arthas said:
Apologies.
Before anybody looks at that again, I'd like to state that it is a photo of a mans enlarged scrotum. Of course it related to the topic at hand so look at it from a purely professional stance, consider it educational material and nothing more.

Yeah, a little late for a refund here. I think my testicles hid behind my earlobes looking at that image.

NZer

Hey,

um not to be too pedantic or anything, but abdominal hernia isn't really the correct term. What it sounds like is an indirect inguinal hernia. It's a funny thing how since your balls and a woman's ovaries are equivalents, the structures originated in the same place. Before birth, your balls take on a sort of epic journey to reach the scrotum. If you're at all interested, they move from a position 'inside your belly' to nearer the surface (to about halfway between your dick and your hip bone 'point', or ASIS, more techincally.) Here, they enter the inguinal canal (a tube of connective tissue, bascially) and move down that groove between your hip and your pubic area. (That cord you can feel there is called the inguinal ligament; this canal runs with it.) The canal ends as it approaches your dick, then your balls continue into the scrotum.

What ought to happen is that pathway should close up behind your balls. If it remains open - or patent, as we call it - then your viscera (guts) can enter you balls and vice versa. This is a congenital condition and called a indirect inguinal herna.

A direct inguinal hernia happens basically when you become quite fat and your gut contents put pressure on your (weak and untoned) ab muscles. There is an area of weakness in the covering sheath, and if the pressure if sufficient, your viscera will protrude through, following the path your balls took long ago, from the point after leaving the inguinal canal. That is, your guts independently squeeze down into your balls.

I'm sorry if that's not a great description; I learnt about all this months ago, but this stuff (anatomy) was always a strong suit, so I think it's all right.

robochimp

My god, Google ads you're a comic genius

99814661_o.jpg

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
This just happened to me the other day. It didn't hurt...but I was cautious. I kind of re-adjusted it in between thrusts... I knew that if I left it as it was, it would end up hurting once I 'let the doves fly'.

Xdrive05

DaCocoBrova said:
This just happened to me the other day. It didn't hurt...but I was cautious. I kind of re-adjusted it in between thrusts... I knew that if I left it as it was, it would end up hurting once I 'let the doves fly'.

I've never *released* while it's in the upright position so to speak. I'm too afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom