• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My left testicle goes back into my lower abdomen sometimes during sex. WTF is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xdrive05

This is embarrassing so please go lite on the jokes. Every now and then when I'm having sex (or even masturbating), my left nut pops back into it "pre-dropped" position. It doesn't hurt. It just feels weird. And when it's "in" I can turn my body a certain way, or use my hand directly, to push it back out again. What the hell is wrong with me?

It's happened a couple dozen times in the last several years. It's kind of random and can ruin the mood to say the least. Also, it only happens when I aroused and only occasionally at that.

For clarification:

NSFW NSFW!!!! DON'T SCROLL DOWN IF AT WORK! DO NOT DO IT. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Ball_Slip_1.jpg

Ball_Slip_2.jpg

Seriously. Does anyone else have this problem/know what the hell it is? Do I need surgery or something?

Thriller

:lol :lol :lol :lol im sorry but the pic just cracked me up.
Go see a docter, they've seen 99% more penisses than i have( excluding my own)

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
:lol :lol

Not to laugh at your situation, but the diagram...lawl. Anyhoo, I forget what the actual term for this is called.

do you usually have sex with a kick in the nuts?

also, is your dick really that big? Holy crap!

anyway I've heard much more horrid stories about testicles popping back in some weird places, so consider yourself lucky

Xdrive05

Falch said:
Why the hell did you think you needed to add those 'illustrations'? :lol :lol

Gets my mind off of the problem.

Also, my artistic liberties gives me a false sense of endowment.

YYZ

This is a pure guess at how to deal with this situation, but you may want to see a doctor.

Xdrive05

I'm gonna see a doctor, but first I wanted to see if this is common or if anyone here knows anything about it.

I've never had any problems from it so far.

NJ Shlice

Your left testicle is just seeking the serenity of a warm abdomen before it explodes it's white man chowder.

Tie a string around your left nut so he doesn't "head for the hills" next time you are going to blow. He'll learn.

They all do. Fact.

ibu

Tortfeasor said:
This could be a sign of a hernia. Might wanna go get it checked out.

Reading up on this guys diagnosis, I believe he has managed to round it down to one of two things.

a) being the above quoted response

and

b) You need to have more sex, but hold onto his/her left buttock whilst he/she grabs your left testicle and therefore trains it on the etiquette a testicle must maintain during sexual intercourse.

taken from: http://www.icantbelieveyouhaveawonkyleftnutthatgoesinwierdly,seriouslysomeonecallwollanandtheyellowandblueguyinhere.com

Srsly now, go to a doctor ASAP. That is not normal.

Oh, and

Count Dookkake said:
That's nuts.

Takes balls to make such an admission.

Seems like you're a bit cocked up.

Jesus Christ :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

May16

This happens sometimes to some people.
There is not need to see a doctor.
There's even been a GAF thread (or iirc, at least a "weird sex story" post in some thread somewhere) exactly like this one (minus the creative MS Paint).

I can't be bothered to find it, but he mentioned that his girlfriend found this out while blowing him or something. Happened a couple times and he described what went on in here. Try Googling some stuff if you haven't already -- maybe there's a name for it.

Either way, seeing a doctor isn't necessary if this is only occasional and doesn't hurt.

I dunno if the other poster is still around or whatever. If he died of a rare STD, I owe you a Coke.

:lol :lol :lol

But yeah, as some have said...this is normal...especially if it's cold...plus apparently this happens to some during sex anyway not matter what.

Quazar

Eh I had this happen and needed surgery. I'd see a doctor. Basically they will go and sew you up so it doesn't happen anymore. It's actually pretty common.

Dali

Gantz said:
Oh great another fake joke thread that GAF eats up.
I had a friend who said the same thing happened to him sometimes and he was kind of worried. I just made fun of him so he wouldn't bring shit like that up to me anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom