• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
Feb 19, 2011
13,421
0
0
burningranger said:
[/IMG]http://cheezcomixed.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/koma-comic-strip-bronies-will-always-disappoint.jpg[/IMG]
What really make it is the anime girl photobomb.
 

Acerac

Banned
May 20, 2007
10,231
582
1,225
DrForester said:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3P6w3NQkBnw/Ti4pmnO7oQI/AAAAAAAAJOA/d0wqLkjmDJo/s1600/52f72419a39c987793b89fe0376d4a47.png[IMG]

[/QUOTE]
Yay for puns in artwork form!
 

Cheerilee

Member
Apr 14, 2005
10,013
0
0
Dastardly Jerks said:
Dear Pony-age,

I just gave in my notice at work for 1 week, and I now feel a bit safer telling you all this. I'm a soon to be ex Studio B (DHX Media) employee. You guys make me happy when you're happy and sad when you bicker, it's contagious energy in here and I dig it. I only started here a few months ago, so you won't see my name in the credits of Season 1, but you will for Season 2 (which, may I add, is looking awesome. Can't divulge details obviously, but there are plenty of reasons to be excited and to shift your hype into overdrive).

Thank you for supporting a terrific show.
I saw when you mentioned in NHL-Gaf that you got the job. Didn't say anything about it in here because it wasn't my place to do so.

Good luck with your family, and know that you're always welcome in Vancouver should the wind blow you back this way again.
 

mj1108

Member
Jun 8, 2004
14,373
0
0
Dastardly Jerks said:
If you need proof, here's a picture of the MLP teams entrance:



No matter how vague I give of a hint of an upcoming tidbit in Season 2, it would probably end up on Equestria Daily, which could be led back to me. So I'll have to keep my mouth shut on that one sorry.
So awesome.

Thank you for all of the work you and the rest of the team has done. Have you shown any of them PonyGAF?
 

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Nov 21, 2005
3,144
0
0
Brasília, Brazil
Dastardly Jerks said:
Dear Pony-age,

I just gave in my notice at work for 1 week, and I now feel a bit safer telling you all this. I'm a soon to be ex Studio B (DHX Media) employee. You guys make me happy when you're happy and sad when you bicker, it's contagious energy in here and I dig it. I only started here a few months ago, so you won't see my name in the credits of Season 1, but you will for Season 2 (which, may I add, is looking awesome. Can't divulge details obviously, but there are plenty of reasons to be excited and to shift your hype into overdrive).

Thank you for supporting a terrific show.


Thanks for helping bringing something wonderful to our lives. I hope for the best on your future endeavours.
 

Wolf Akela

Member
Oct 13, 2008
12,223
1
0
Those are amazing. I was worried about using Belle Eve since EvilLore might not like having something that strongly resembles actual characters.

I tried... since I noticed the thunderbolt is kinda like an "N" too.

edit: added highlight
 

Ellis Kim

Banned
Apr 12, 2010
3,407
0
0
Bay Area, CA
Myke, there has to be a better solution to separating her body outline than a faint and thin white outline. Perhaps cell shading, or empty space shading (like using the black shirt itself as a hard shadow).

Something, Anything. Plus the line signifying her spine's curvature bugs me too.

The design concept itself is very cool, but I feel like it could be improved upon. I also strongly feel that either a generic game pad or laptop would make the shirt a bit less... potentially divisive.
 

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Nov 21, 2005
3,144
0
0
Brasília, Brazil
Jenga said:
if i saw anyone wear those shirts irl i might have to deck them
Yes, but do you like them? :)

Ellis Kim said:
Myke, there has to be a better solution to separating her body outline than a faint and thin white outline. Perhaps cell shading, or empty space shading (like using the black shirt itself as a hard shadow).

Something, Anything. Plus the line signifying her spine's curvature bugs me too.

The design concept itself is very cool, but I feel like it could be improved upon. I also strongly feel that either a generic game pad or laptop would make the shirt a bit less... potentially divisive.
I'll see what I can do about the outlines. The spine line and the 3DS stay, though. :p
 

Ellis Kim

Banned
Apr 12, 2010
3,407
0
0
Bay Area, CA
Myke Greywolf said:
Yes, but do you like them? :)


I'll see what I can do about the outlines. The spine line and the 3DS stay, though. :p
Oh, I just noiced that her cutie mark is based on the m0dus redesign. It'd be a better idea to use the previous "classic" N logo, no? Obviously w/o the shiny top/bottom, of course.

 
Sep 2, 2007
17,992
2
0
Myke Greywolf said:
AND THESE! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?

Also: my submissions to the shirt design thread:


I LOVE THEM!


Its genius.

And strangely, though I usually prefer black shirts, the white looks really good, probably because the neogaf logo works so well with the white background.

I would buy that.
 

OMG Aero

Member
Jul 13, 2009
7,605
0
0
Dastardly Jerks said:
If you need proof, here's a picture of the MLP teams entrance:

http://i.imgur.com/rLvpn.jpg

No matter how vague I give of a hint of an upcoming tidbit in Season 2, it would probably end up on Equestria Daily, which could be led back to me. So I'll have to keep my mouth shut on that one sorry.
No problem, I completely understand. However, one important question does remain.
Who is your favourite pony?

And on an unrelated note here is some more pony propaganda:
 

Owlowiscious

Member
Jul 4, 2011
6,435
0
510
I'd use that logo as a small left breast logo, and put something on the back.

are you allows those stripe on the collor/sleeves/bottom like that?
 

Captain Fish

Member
Feb 3, 2011
1,504
0
0
That style of t-shirt (ringer t) is fairly common, and Spreadshirt definitely sells them.

Edit: When I searched for ringers on the site, the ones I found didn't have the color ring at the bottom of the torso. Sleeves and neck is totally fine though.
 

2th

Banned
Apr 21, 2008
4,081
0
0
Myke Greywolf said:
Also: my submissions to the shirt design thread:


so if EvilLore doesnt get these made i want the original images so i can have one made for myself.
 

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
24,298
30,280
2,165
2th said:
so if EvilLore doesnt get these made i want the original images so i can have one made for myself.
It will be available.
 

Owlowiscious

Member
Jul 4, 2011
6,435
0
510
here's my mock up of how I'd like to revise the shirt idea:



another addition might be to add www.neogaf.com somewhere. or just NeoGAF somewhere. I removed the bottom line as someone said they don't really offer shirts like that?
 

Nishastra

Banned
Apr 22, 2007
3,427
0
0
Well, I don't think that confirms anything except that it's not Twilight and Spike :p

Unless there's time travel.
 

Chuck

Still without luck
Feb 19, 2011
13,421
0
0
I'm not an fan of the big design on back shirt, uh, shirt design. I think the front works much better.

And Evilore sure did reply to that post fairly quick...
 

Owlowiscious

Member
Jul 4, 2011
6,435
0
510
ChuckNoLuck said:
I'm not an fan of the big design on back shirt, uh, shirt design. I think the front works much better.

And Evilore sure did reply to that post fairly quick...
Oh I'm a huge fan of minimal logo fronts with backs that explain and have all the info. Hopefully more(some) people like my design to make it a reality :p
 

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Jun 7, 2004
54,613
0
0
I like the idea of no text on the back, or the front, just the pony. It's more the pony-gaf text. I don't like explaining shirts, and shirts with text usually get more questions.

And I still love the design of the Pinkie one a few pages ago, that style for any of the mane 6 would be nice for a non-gaf shirt.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.