• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2th

Banned
Theonik said:
She one of us now. One of us. One of us.
You messed up the eye colour 2th

i didnt do the image. Myke did the original drawing and someone else vectorized it. it was in the belle eve imagur page :p

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
EUPgo.png

Theonik

2th said:
i didnt do the image. Myke did the original drawing and someone else vectorized it. it was in the belle eve imagur page :p
I didn't know of its existence but now I do! had most of them saved from the thread though :p

Orcastar

Quinnjaminn said:
Long-ass list of excellent artists and music.
Dammit, I was planning on posting some of my favourite pony music but not only did you beat me to it, you also listed practically all the artist and songs I would have. Way to go.

Anyway, definitely check out DJ Alex S. I'm not a big fan of his dubstep stuff, but his newest glitch remix of the intro theme is incredible.

From Foozogz (PepperBrony) I'd especially recommend Pinkie Pie Loves Sugar. Guaranteed to put a smile on your face. It's an original, but don't let that put you off.

Speaking of originals, definitely check out Not a Clever Pony's stuff. After you've listened to the wonderful Princess Luna EP, have a listen to Sonic Rainboom (Just An Old Mare's Tale), which wouldn't be out of place in a Wipeout game.

And just so that this post doesn't end up being a shameless copy of yours, I'll end it with something humorous: La Hooves - Muffinproof .

Myke Greywolf said:
He didn't do the coloring, it was MeltingParappa, if I remember correctly. :p
Byeargh! That was indeed a mea culpa, but I did fix it as Cheezmo can vouch via image. I guess both of them got mixed up in the imgur collection.

Edit: more fanart to make this post less boring
tumblr_low6x0BUZE1qjmjvko1_500.png

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
meltingparappa said:
Byeargh! That was indeed a mea culpa, but I did fix it as Cheezmo can vouch via image. I guess both of them got mixed up in the imgur collection.
the mistakes are like rare stamps, they're even more collectable!

Theonik

burningranger said:
Seriously, Fluttershy should be a god damn linebacker! The Ponyville Unicorns would be lucky to have her!
"ehm, could you give me the ball? If you feel like it. If you don't it's fine"
/fluttervoice
Pandaman said:
the mistakes are like rare stamps, they're even more collectable!
Imagine how much the green eyed Belle Eve misprint will be worth in 10 years from now!

Theonik

How would she hold the ball anyway though? She's probably drop it every 2 meters or so.
Which would cause the enemy team to pick it up and hand it back.

Theonik said:
How would she hold the ball anyway though? She's probably drop it every 2 meters or so.
Which would cause the enemy team to pick it up and hand it back.

Tail, obviously.

See Rarity with the cake in Party of One

Jintor

Ooops, you've triggered the CreepyGAF warning alarm system. Desist from this line of conversation immediately or YOU WILL BE TERMINATED

I've got a ton of screenshots I've been taking recently. Some of them will probably end up being avatars at some point. I thought these were kinda interesting.

We all know the backpack/saddle bags have pony's cutie marks on them.

Braeburn never seemed to get the memo.

The more important question is: what do the CMC's bags have on them?
Apple Bloom has...

...an apple. Boring. It's probably a hand me down.

Sweetie Belle has...

...a yellow apple? I don't really know how to respond to that. Fluttershy looks disappointed.

Scootaloo (thin edition) has...

...nothing, just a plain buckle. She looks psyched about it though.

That was kind of a wash... Here's angry bakers as a consolation prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom