• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

tvtropes has an adorkable entry!

Twilight's entry made me laugh.
Twilight Sparkle, of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. She's essentially a former shut-in who's just learning how to maintain friendships. Despite this she can still spend days cooped up in her home reading books.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Pandaman said:
i have devised the ultimate list:

1. fluttershy/rainbow dash/twilight sparkle/rarity/pinkie pie
2. applejack

Tu0r9m.png

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
OMG Aero said:
So if Twilight is adorkable and Fluttershy is adorbs, we now need words for the rest of the ponies.
Rarity is adorabulous.
Rainbow Dash is asoarable.
Applejack is adorapple.
Pinkie Pie is a door, a ball, anything she wants to be.

Quinnjaminn

Neo Member
I've mentioned my pony list in the past, but never in this thread. As it stands now:

Fluttershy
Rarity
Rainbow Dash / Twilight Sparkle
Pinkie Pie
Applejack

It's a tough list to make, because the distance between first and last is so minuscule. I feel bad for putting Pinkie Pie and AJ so low.

2th

Banned
Ultimoo said:
how can she be the 2nd worst and worst pony at the same time. what mockery is this.

been hanging out with chuck and panda too long, I almost said best and worst pony, but quickly edited.

you sir deserve some sort of cruel and unusual punishment for insulting person that does the awesomeness that is Rainbow Dash.

2th

Banned
Roy G. Biv said:
1. Pinkie Pie
2. Fluttershy
3. Applejack
4. Twilight
5. Rainbowdash
6. Rarity

Is my list acceptable Pony-GAF?

PaW0Z.jpg

no. Your ranking of Rainbow Dash so low displeases. ponygaf!

Neki

tiff said:
True list.

1. Fluttershy
  2. Pinkie Pie
  3. Rainbow Dash
  4. Twilight Sparkle
  5. Rarity
  6. Applejack

I'm kinda okay with this. On one hand, RD above Twilight is terrible, but Pinkie + Fluttershy are a good 1 2 punch.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Correct Pony Rankings for Reference:

1. Rainbow Dash
2. Fluttershy
3. Celestia
4. Twilight Sparkle
5. CMC
6. Rarity
7. Spike
8. Pinkie Pie
9. Applejack

But they're all good

Hope this list clears up any confusion.

Alright guys

It's time.

Time to figure out truly which pony is the most beloved of ponyGAF!

Clearly what we need to settle these disputes is a scientific poll.

So if you want a say in the official (official because I say they are!) PonyGAF rankings, PM me your pony rankings!

Mane 6 cast only, at least for now. No ties; you're gonna have to choose between your beloved ones. Your top choice will get 6 points, your second 5 points, third 4 points, and so on. The pony with the most points wins, though I'll be keeping track of relative position as well.

Polling will end next Sunday night, July 24. I'll be posting reminders of this post periodically if people don't find it too annoying =P

tiff said:
Do I have to PM you if I already posted it, like, 4 posts ago?

Unfortunately, yeah, because a ton of the posts back there aren't formatted correctly to allow a fair comparison (a ton of ties that are impossible to rank fairly according to my scoring system), and because it would just lead to confusion as to which ballots were already submitted and counted if I started using previously posted rankings.

2th

Banned
DrForester said:
Correct Pony Rankings for Reference:

1. Rainbow Dash
2. Pinkie Pie
3. Flutter Shy
4. Rarity
5. Scootloo
6. Celestia
7. Twilight Sparkle
8. Luna