• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community [OT3] Surely You Saw This Coming

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Yo I just wanted to say bye to everyone not in Discord, if there's anyone left.

This GAF isn't my GAF anymore, as sad as it is, and I don't wanna go out with a silly Evi*ore hate post, although I don't want anything to do with him.

For everyone staying here, I wish you the best and hope "new" Gaf will be nicer to Ponygaf than old Gaf, and I especially hope Tyler leaves you guys alone.

Have a good one, and I'll see most of you in Discord and PonyERA
Buf

BLqFjIb.gif

draetenth

See you Bufbaf (and anyone else leaving). I doubt I will leave GAF unless it completely dies. I mean I still browse RPGCodex and so many people there either seem to be nazi's, nazi wannabe's or Russians (and not the ones that make the mods I use for my games) >.> and that's a group of people compared to just one here so eh...

I'm sure I will wander over to the the new site at some point...

See you Bufbaf (and anyone else leaving). I doubt I will leave GAF unless it completely dies. I mean I still browse RPGCodex and so many people there either seem to be nazi's, nazi wannabe's or Russians (and not the ones that make the mods I use for my games) >.> and that's a group of people compared to just one here so eh...

I'm sure I will wander over to the the new site at some point...
You can still join the PonyGAF chat.

draetenth

You can still join the PonyGAF chat.

True, but I mainly just follow the main show and not the side things like Equestria Girls so with the season ending this week (I believe), I won't really have much to contribute until season 8 (who knows, by then the other forum will be up and active?).

Plus, I'm pretty introverted and work a social job so I'm typically exhausted by the time I'm done and not feeling overly social. Makes forums a little better for me than chatrooms as I can go at my own pace...

Alastor3

True, but I mainly just follow the main show and not the side things like Equestria Girls so with the season ending this week (I believe), I won't really have much to contribute until season 8 (who knows, by then the other forum will be up and active?).

Plus, I'm pretty introverted and work a social job so I'm typically exhausted by the time I'm done and not feeling overly social. Makes forums a little better for me than chatrooms as I can go at my own pace...

Will season 8 take place after the movie?

I mean, you can choose to just join so you can post your thoughts. I'm really just here to pick up stragglers, and then I won't be coming back, and few former PonyGAFfers will check this thread for new posts.

Will season 8 take place after the movie?

The movie is supposedly between seasons 7 and 8, yes.

draetenth

Wow, the finale was awesome. It may be my favorite. The only annoyances I had was Twilight not even thinking that the pony of shadows would return as well with the spell and Starswirl was a bit of a dick.

TBH, I found the ending predictable since we were never really told by Starswirl and the others simply that they were "betrayed" (nice seeing the Sirens in the show...).

And with the finale, I will be going on hiatus until the next season (don't care for Equestria Girls).

Late edit:

I thought the Pony of Shadows looked a lot like a changeling.

Battlechili

Banned
Them's Fightin Herds now has a Steam page for those interested!

I'm kinda hype
This is the first traditional fighting game to truly grab my attention since Skullgirls (which this is conveniently made in the same engine)

Top Bottom