• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 70 more posts to go now. *sniff* You were good to us OT and shall be missed.

Do we have to wait for Myke to post OT2 or does someone have all of his finalized work for it? He was in the chat and said he was going to sleep 2 or so hours ago.

Also, I agree with 2th on the banner. http://i.imgur.com/xSK8G.jpg = The best one character wise (fixed Luna / Celestia sizes, character positioning, etc...) but the rotating logo is distracting. Sub one of the static ones for it and you are good.

Ultimoo said:
Yes, we'll wait for Myke, it won't be a big deal. We can still use the thread until he gets it up.
At the rate the thread is moving, I wouldn't be surprised if it ends a while before he has a chance to make OT2, lol.

Jintor

Captain Fish said:
o3YS7.png

sauce

Are you guys planning on making the new thread have some unnecessarily huge OP still?

Also, someone needs to remake this gif using a better source.
rainbowhaters.gif

Ellis Kim

Banned
Master Milk said:
Are you guys planning on making the new thread have some unnecessarily huge OP still?

rainbowhaters.gif
I say whoever remakes that gif should make one with Fluttershy flying upside-down as well.

Ellis Kim said:
I say whoever remakes that gif should make one with Fluttershy flying upside-down as well.
I would make a gif, but I don't have a good way of getting screen caps of the video I have.
That second half has been done.
f1IZY.gif

jogarrr

Farewell old thread. After two years of junior-ness I lost my junior tag to you. Confound these ponies..

I wonder if Ookami knew what he was starting here on GAF when he created the OP :p

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Master Milk said:

rainbowhaters.gif

I tried to make one, but I can't figure out how the camera pans with Rainbow in that .gif.

Welp, last page for 50ppp-ers.

Oh thine good thread, thou hath served us well. Many a Brony hath partaken in discussion upon thee and many hath seen the light of friendship and magic. Thou shall be fondly remembered forevermore.

So, here at the beach now, I'll share the few pics I was able to put on some of the parks I passed in a bit. Couldn't do as many as I'd like since I got off to such a late start. But in the meantime, couldn't help but snap this pic for the lulz

AeAmhm.jpg

This comes for the little town of Norco, CA. I don't know if this is common for something like Texas and the Midwest, but it's rather unique for California. A town that's really big on horses. Instead of sidewalks, they have little dirt paths for horses, they even have their own crossing signs

W9YGOm.jpg

And a lot of equine themed businesses
1dEM1m.jpg

I swear some bronies need to get in contact with the Mayor here and help promote MLP somehow.

Anyway, my last page contribuion.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
The true last page...

Derpy is going out with a bang!

Kamq1m.jpg

2th

Banned
ea7YU.gif

Belle will miss this thread

Also... without this thread i do not think i would have given this show the time of day it deserved. Thank you PonyGAF. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom