• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regulus Tera said:
zjOBy.jpg

Define insanity.

Quick! Someone ponify the FarCry 3 trailer!

Whogie

Some of my favorite pics from this thread that I've saved:
6s6cD.jpg

I know it's based off of something, but it's freaking funny. Especially since she looks so happy while being murderous.
rexA5.png

Just cute.
LSEJZ.jpg

QsVeMl.jpg

I'm an FFXI fan and a DRG.

Some wallpaper I've used:

tafer

Well, congratulations Pony-Gaf... you guys managed the impossible! (Even when you were banish and then thrown in a dungeon in the blah blah blah...)

Uchip said:
Im actually surprised that since the show stopped airing that this thread hasn't degenerated into complete insanity
congrats
You mean the kind of insanity that cause people to draw human versions of a children's cartoon pony for fap material?

No, that has not happened at all *rolleyes*

Ellis Kim

Banned
Void Insanity said:
You mean the kind of insanity that cause people to draw human versions of a children's cartoon pony for fap material?

Your sense of logic is incredibly flawed.

I see now. You see humanized ponies as just automatically equaling fap material. How sad it must be to live in your world.

Uchip

Banned
Void Insanity said:

there is nothing inherently creepy about human versions of characters
its far less messed up than the actual characters being in perverted situations.... wait
I take it back
thread has gone there

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Uchip said:
there is nothing inherently creepy about human versions of characters
its far less messed up than the actual characters being in perverted situations.... wait
I take it back
thread has gone there
:)

Ellis Kim said:
Your sense of logic is incredibly flawed.

I see now. You see humanized ponies as just automatically equaling fap material. How sad it must be to live in your world.

Oh yes I am soooo sad that I do not have to sexualize a children's cartoon about pony's. Oh what I would give to be sexually repressed, to have the fetish that causes me to give everything human tits! Woe is me!!

Jintor

Humanising things doesn't automatically sexualise them, in the same way that drawing a woman does not automatically sexualise her

Ellis Kim

Banned
Void Insanity said:
Oh yes I am soooo sad that I do not have to sexualize a children's cartoon about pony's. Oh what I would give to be sexually repressed, to have the fetish that causes me to give everything human tits! Woe is me!!
How old are you? 17?

You sound not only confused, but like a closet furry of some sort.

Why do you feel compelled to see humanized ponies as sex objects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom