• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Shenmue 3 Kickstarter Copy Was Finally Shipped

ethomaz

Banned
Hello.

While playing one of the greatest game ever created and the best Kojima work, aka Death Stranding, I received the foloow notification:

"Some items in your order are coming soon via USPS.

We’re currently preparing physical copies of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night for shipment! This email is to let you know that yours has been shipped from our Tucson warehouse. (Your other reward(s) will be shipped separately later.)

The tracking number for these items is: XXXXXXXXXX.

Your items will arrive via local post.

These are the item(s) in this shipment:

Shenmue 3 Kickstarter Games × 1
Physical (Kickstarter Exclusive Case) / PS4 / North America
Shenmue 3 Kickstarter × 1
Shenmue III PS4 Slipcase"

I'm feeling so happy.

And your copy was shipped?

Last edited:

EctoPrime

No email yet for a physical Euro version copy. Would be hilarious if they actually sent out copies of Bloodstained instead of Shenmue 3.

Geki-D

Banned
After seeing this thread, me on my inbox:
giphy.gif

I do believe I got the physical version on PS4 along with a ton of extras for a total of $275, so I’m hoping mine ships soon. I haven’t received any sort of e-mail detailing said fact, so I am anxiously awaiting it. I want this game now. :messenger_pensive:

Hello.

While playing one of the greatest game ever created and the best Kojima work, aka Death Stranding, I received the foloow notification:

"Some items in your order are coming soon via USPS.

We’re currently preparing physical copies of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night for shipment! This email is to let you know that yours has been shipped from our Tucson warehouse. (Your other reward(s) will be shipped separately later.)

The tracking number for these items is: XXXXXXXXXX.

Your items will arrive via local post.

These are the item(s) in this shipment:

Shenmue 3 Kickstarter Games × 1
Physical (Kickstarter Exclusive Case) / PS4 / North America
Shenmue 3 Kickstarter × 1
Shenmue III PS4 Slipcase"

I'm feeling so happy.

And your copy was shipped?
Errr, are you getting Bloodstained or Shenmue?

ranmafan

Errr, are you getting Bloodstained or Shenmue?

Considering the screwups fangamer has had lately with getting those of us in Japan our bloodstained games, and their messed up emails, I wouldn’t be surprised they screwed up again with their emails. They said they were sending me my five month delayed bloodstained game and instead they sent me the backer rewards. They ended up apologizing to me for that. Thankfully I got that game today. I just hope they don’t screw up sending out Shenmue like they have for bloodstained.

ranmafan

Shenmue 3 it is right there in items shipped.

They are putting Bloodstained notices in all emails due the issues.

Yeah, fangamers emails lately have been full of mistakes. I emailed them about it recently during the Japan bloodstained release and they apologized for the mistakes. Looks like they didn’t fully fix them though. It’s quite silly.

Last edited:

Crowza

It appears as though if you pre-ordered the physical PC version, they will simply send you the digital code the same way you received the demo code. They will ship the "Epic launcher" physical disc at a later date with the rest of the Kickstarter items.

GriffinCorp

I'm refreshing my inbox... I can't wait to have a Shenmue party, this has been a long journey. My sister called me hoping to come over a play the game with me when it arrives. She remembers me playing the og. Good times ahead.

Zero7

I'm hoping Simplygames ship mine out on Thurs or fri. Got all next week off just to play it, having it for the weekend would be even sweeter

ethomaz

Banned
I don't have hopes to get the game before early December... the USPS says around 20 days to reach Brasil but our customs here are sooooooo slow that can take up to 40 days lol

At least I will have time to enjoy and finish Death Stranding.

These will be my two games this holiday.

urmie

I just got an email with a tracking number for just the game and KS slipcover. It makes it clear in my email that it's not shipped as of yet.

dottme

I finally have my email. I’m excited.
I don’t know if I can still realize that Shenmue 3 is out.

ethomaz

Banned
I just got an email with a tracking number for just the game and KS slipcover. It makes it clear in my email that it's not shipped as of yet.
Well you can read mine on OP seems like it is shipped.

"This email is to let you know that yours has been shipped from our Tucson warehouse. (Your other reward(s) will be shipped separately later.)"

There is a line in t bottom of the email that I did not post:

"You are getting this email because you will be getting a package from Fangamer, and we are letting you know that it shipped!"

Maybe mine was shipped because it won't reach before 19th.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to sound like such a kickstarter newb but this was my first time.

How do I redeem my digital copy? Will they autosend me a code on release day or do I have to do something on my end?

Sorry again. I wouldnt ask here but I couldn't see a place for inquiries on kickstarters site.

kunonabi

I'm sorry to sound like such a kickstarter newb but this was my first time.

How do I redeem my digital copy? Will they autosend me a code on release day or do I have to do something on my end?

Sorry again. I wouldnt ask here but I couldn't see a place for inquiries on kickstarters site.

They should just send you a download code if its anything like other kickstarters.

Ma-Yuan

Anyone from Germany got their copy yet? It was supposedly shipped on the 13th with no tracking number from spiralgalaxygames which is a joke and its not here yet . . . I don't even know how to properly contact them if it doesn't show up by the end of the week . . .

Crowza

My Kickstarter PC edition doesn't unlock until 8am, and my Limited Run PS4 Collector's edition won't be here until tomorrow. Oh well! I'll play tonight. Waiting 18 years has made me patient.

DarkBatman

Anyone from Germany got their copy yet? It was supposedly shipped on the 13th with no tracking number from spiralgalaxygames which is a joke and its not here yet . . . I don't even know how to properly contact them if it doesn't show up by the end of the week . . .

Yeah, one of my friends got it today. Hope you'll be that lucky as well.

Synless

Mine got delayed in Montana. I am so confused on how shipping works. Ships from Arizona to go to South Carolina and they ship it straight north to Montana first... luckily I have Pokemon to tide me over.

ethomaz

Banned
My copy shipped from US from airplane on Sunday night... maybe it is already here in Brasil but Correios has up to 40 days to make the delivery :pie_thinking:

ethomaz

Banned
It arrived in Brasil :D

November 18, 2019, 9:14 pm
Departed
SAO PAULO, BRAZIL
Your item departed a transfer airport in GUARULHOS INTL, SAO PAULO, BRAZIL on November 18, 2019 at 9:14 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
November 18, 2019, 8:57 am
Departed
WASHINGTON, UNITED STATES
November 17, 2019, 7:16 am
Departed
LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES
November 17, 2019, 2:30 am
Arrived
LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES
November 16, 2019, 12:44 pm
Processed Through Regional Facility
LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
November 16, 2019, 12:44 pm
Arrived at Regional Facility
LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
November 15, 2019, 4:19 pm
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
November 15, 2019
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item

Fermbiz

Gold Member
I should've asked in this thread, sorry for the cross post.

I backed Shenmue 3 for a physical copy on the PS4. I haven't received a shipping notification, but I did however received a download code for the PS4.

Should I be worried? Is getting a digital code as well as a download code normal?

*edit: Okay, I see the digital code is for the Epic Store. I still never requested this but its temping to redeem. I just want my physical copy lol

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
I should've asked in this thread, sorry for the cross post.

I backed Shenmue 3 for a physical copy on the PS4. I haven't received a shipping notification, but I did however received a download code for the PS4.

Should I be worried? Is getting a digital code as well as a download code normal?
You should have received a email to reply until some deadline a month ago to confirm your choice... I believe if you didn't that you will receive the digital version.

Top Bottom